Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Oh...errrr... I'd probably be most like a cross between Twilight and Fluttershy. You know, the brains of Twilight and the shyness of Fluttershy? Sort of like a Twi-shy?

Out of the mane six, only Rarity and Rainbow Dash don't suit my personality.

In no particular order,

1.Fluttershy

2.Pinkie Pie

3.Applejack

4.Twilight Sparkle

1.Like Fluttershy, I don't do well around others, and am a bit of a doormat when people wrong me. I'm also pretty soft spoken at most times.

2.I love making people smile like Pinkie Pie, and frequently tell jokes and do silly things among my friends.

3.I do my best to tell the truth at all times.

4. I love to read, I'm good at organization, and I'm pretty intelligent (though I don't like to say that).

Definitely Twiligth Sparkle. I'm one of those socially awkward nerds who never really try to get friends. :P Twilight only came to Ponyville to make friends because Celestia told her to, after all.

Kinda a mishmash of all the ponies. Some traits from everyone.

Loyal and not lying for AJ, out spoken for PP, Shy and uncomfortable around new people for FS, Confident in my abillities for RD y R, and very interested in the workings of things and history for TS.

I would be "Hodj Podj"

Fluttershy.

Also a small mix of Twilight Sparkle.

Probably Fluttershy if you interact with me in real life(i'll stutter, lower my voice, back away, hide/sheild myself behind something, and avoid eye contact). Then Twilight Sparkle when i'm chatting online/not face to face... if that makes sense. Hahah.

I would have to say Big Macintosh. Calm, laid back, often appear bored, a practical sort of common sense and a softer side that comes out when it needs to. I am not going to claim to as hard working as he is, but I try :D

I fancy myself an Applejack. The connection to family, the concern with her friends, it all just sort of fits. And you'll find that I drop a y'all from time to time.