Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash

Twilight because I AM SUCH A NERD!

Rainbow Dash because I'm incredibly competitive when it comes to videogames and my chosen sport of shooting. If I were a Pegasus I'd most likely race her on a regular basis

:wub:

And it would be awesome.

Wow, that's a tough one. I would say Rainbow Dash, but I'm pretty sure she'd get bored and find something else. Ditzy'd be difficult to talk to with out the urge to hug her. I'm not 100% sure about AJ. I know I couldn't talk to Luna. Without losing my hearing, and needing to explain a lot. I think Celestia would be good though

I think Applejack would be the easiest to talk to as I think the others are a bit too energetic and dramatic (except fluttershy but she's almost impossible to talk to if you're new)

Fluttershy, Applejack or Twilight.

Fluttershy seems like she'd be the best listener, but wouldn't give her own insight. She'd agree with what you prefer and say.

Twilight would try and help with whatever she can, giving advice while being a good listener.

Applejack would be completely honest, which is something that I love, while being a good friend at the same time.

Not many are choosing Dashie, I guess it's because she'd rather act than talk?

But I'd choose her, because I'm the same way, I tend to get impatient really quickly when there is a long conversation going on.

Either Twilight or Fluttershy.

Twilight because she seems to like talking and usually talks about interesting things.

Fluttershy because I'm shy, she's shy so we'd have a nice shy conversation :)

Probably Twilight. I'm actually pretty shy in person until I really get to know you, and she'd be good at trying to accept that, and help me get to know her xP While Rainbow Dash would probably be impatient with me, Fluttershy would be in the same boat as me, I'd be put off by Pinkie's hyper-ness, and I don't think I'd have anything to talk about with Rarity. Applejack is a maybe, but Twilight is definitely first. She can just talk to me about her books and studies until I get the nerve to start leading the conversation >w>