Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Probably Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. Being as shy as I am, it would be easier for me to speak with these two than the others.

This. Its easier for me to talk with non shy people cause im shy myself!

Honestly I've never been able to figure this one out.

I've got a sprinkle of Twilight's perfectionism, a spoonful Pinkie's constant joke-making, a large scoop of Rainbow's laziness, and a light glaze of Big Mac's usually-quiet-but-likes-his-words-to-have-meaning... ness.

Wait, am I thinking about doughnuts again? Darn it...

• Brohoof 1

Straight up Twilight! I love to learn, prefer to be by myself or a few close friends, and have expansive knowledge (and certainly not enough knowlege!). I do have AJ's honesty and work ethic, Rainbows Loyalty and am ready to face every challenge like her, and I am ADHD, so theres a bit of pinkie in my. Absolutely no rarity in me though. My fluttershy side gets overshadowed usually, but its there. JUst not the most obvious.

Fluttershy - I'm timid, my moto is "better safe than sorry", I rarely raise my tone and I love animals.

Ditto. Though I can still say that some traits from the others (i.e. Twilight and RD) suit my personality.

Fluttershy, I'm shy as hell (ask anyyyy of my friends) but Pinkie that I'm just crazy and don't make any sense (once again, ask any of my friends.. most of them are afraid of me)

Oh Applejack for sure. She's got integrity and she wants to help. She works hard and wants to give to her community. I love that about her. I'm not quite as awesome as all that, but I'm working on it! :D

Out of all Mane 6, Rainbow Dash fits my personality because I always have determination to drive fast (win video games, not in real life) and do whatever it takes to win the race. :P

I'd say it's a mix of Fluttershy because I'm shy and love animals, twilight because I love to read books. If u get a good book in my hands I can't put it down. And I'd also say I'm a lil like rarity because I'm a seamstress :)

for me it would be BigMac with a little Pinkie Pie somewere in my subconcious, i like to sty quite but when I start talking i cant control the crazy

Discord, because he and I would be lords of Chaos together then.

I don't know why, I just feel like I could get along with him really well.

I'm probably an amalgamation of Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Apple Bloom...shy and timid, except for when I'm obnoxious and random, and impatient with a desire to show all those haters that I AM a big pony

(edited)

I believe I am a mix between Twilight and Fluttershy, with a touch of Pinkie Pie. Book-loving, serious, shy but still random.

Edited by Mayuen