Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Probably Trixie.

I said her because I, without a doubt, am a jerk. I take things way too seriously and, when I get my revenge for something that I was too sensitive to let go, I end up regretting it. I never have the guts to say sorry to anyone, which just results in any potential friend who decides to play a small joke on me ends up being an enemy.

The only real reason I chose Trixie is because whenever I do something wrong, I never manage to apologize, even if I know I should. This is the same wont Gilda, only she isn't a pony.

• 5 months later...

Which Pony...ANY Pony from MLP:FiM Do you most identify with?

Not just the Mane 6... (Eve nthoguh you CAN choose on of them)

Im talking about Anypony from MLP:FiM...

Octavia

Snips

Snails

silver Spoon

Braeburn

Thunderlane

Soarin

Spitfire

Photo Finish

Fancy Pants

Vinyl Scratch

Shining Armour

and the list goes on...

Point is...

Which Pony do you most identify with?

(I myself am similar to Rainbow Dash,Spitfire and Fluttershy..... I LOVE nature and animals and have been really shy, but Im also a little boastful sometimes and LOVE adrenalin, plus Im also a leader in some ponies eyes...

Thats why I chose a mix of those three

But If I was to choose just ONE...Id say Rainbow Dash)

• Brohoof 1

For my randomness and sense on humor I would say pinkie pie :) but at the same time i can be very like flutter shy :) so i would say I'm maybe a mix of both?

I wouldn't really say that I identify with any other ponies to be honest!

I would be most like Colgate actually. xD

I am constantly brushing my teeth, and worrying about my dental health. :blush:

~Luna

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Hmm... Pinkie pie... Spitfire... Celestia... Rarity... Octavia... Fancy Pants :P

That would be the grand 6 of me. I mostly contain traits from these ponies.

Which Pony...ANY Pony from MLP:FiM Do you most identify with?

Your topic, 'Which Pony Do YOU Identify With?' has been merged with 'Which pony do you identity with the most?' for fairly obvious reasons :3

• Brohoof 1

I'd be Applejack, actually, Applejack and Rainbow Dash. I'm as terribly honest as Applejack and as easy-going as Rainbow Dash. Also, whenever a friend is in need *cue dance and song number here*, I can't help but do what I can to contribute to whatever he/she needs. So, I have a bit of Generosity in me too (yay, Rarity!). But even though Rarity's my fave, I'm still not matching her personality... I've taken the Pony Personality quiz three times and ended up two times as Applejack, and once as Twilight (?? I don't even like studying :/).

Your topic, 'Which Pony Do YOU Identify With?' has been merged with 'Which pony do you identity with the most?' for fairly obvious reasons :3

Darn you ponies stealing my topic ideas... Im going to throw cupcakes at you all!!!!

And Darn you Chaotic Discord for being so damn good at your job!!!

xD

Oh and this topic is in the wrong place I think.... this isnt show discussion....

This is more about ourselves then the ponies...

Edited by ~Dawn♥Rider~

Hmm.. hard for me to decide.

Rainbow Dash ... Twilight Sparkle ... Celestia .. Fluttershy ... and Applejack.

5 ponies that I can relate to but, Dashie I relate to the most.

Hm, I think I would identify with Pinkie Pie the most, though I have a Fluttershy part as well....

I have been very shy a long time, scared of a lot of things (people in general), but I think I got over it. I´m right now just trying to be nice, kind whenever possible, be there for my friends and have as much fun as possible :3.

Fluttershy. I am INCREDIBLY shy and nervous when talking to people I don't know, but if they give me something I am interested in to talk about, I don't shut up, I'm likely to snap when frustrated, and I will snap when pushed too far. And eventually, I'm great with talking to people I get close to. And I love animals.
Also Twilight, I have a drive to push myself when I really want something. I am a total bookworm, and I am INCREDIBLY socially awkward, and I can spit out random facts that nobody really cares about.

Edited by wolfheartmoon

I am a bit of a mix between Applejack and Twilight Sparkle, I am honest to a fault and tend to be very blunt. I can be extremely stubborn and often have trouble admitting I was wrong and can sometimes push myself a bit too hard. Family is very important to me and like Applejack I am not stranger to tragedy most recently the death of my Father. I also have a naturally inquisitive mind a love of reading and learning new things. I have long struggled with social awkwardness and to a much lesser extent still do in some areas and in my younger years had some OCD like tendencies but for the most part have grown out of them.

Twilight Sparkle -

I'm Socially Awkard (Most of the time)

I'm OCD

I am the only one in my class that really cares about school

I am very interested in the stars and anything that exceeds our atmosphere

We both doubted the importance of friendship

• 7 months later...

I can personally relate to Fluttershy the most. I tend to keep quiet unless i have something important to say.
Also am i a rather shy person.
One thing i would suggest adding to this thread is a poll...

Fluttershy, I'm a shy and a timid person who don't really spend a lot of time hanging around with people, i do share her kind moral values, and i do have confidence problems... in actual fact I'm always dealing with similar problems that she faces.

I can relate to Applejack the most, family is very important to me I have a strong sense of honor and right and wrong. I can often be very stubborn and set in my ways. My father died last year so I have a little taste of what Applejack must have gone through with losing both of her parents and since then I have put a lot of thought into how to best honor his memory. Twilight Sparkle is behind by a nose though, I had some OCD like tendencies when I was younger though not nearly as drastic as her, I like having a consistent routine and don't like having that routine disturbed. I have had a natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge from a very young age which has lead to me reading far more than the average person and being a frequent viewer of the History Channel (back when it remembered it was the History Channel) and the Discovery Channel and most recently the Science Channel. When I went to school I often related more to my teachers than my fellow students (I felt like I was surrounded by idiots), in large due to having Autism (I am not saying Twilight did but still) I was very socially awkward and it took me a long time to be able to break out of my shell socially and there are a few about social interaction that I still struggle with.

I kinda relate to the whole main cast. I am a knowledge seeker, I am a gentleman, I don't really talk to people much unless I'm comfortable with them, I'm honest but will blunt the force of it, my eating habits are on the line of supernatural, and I do enjoy a good adventure story every now and then.

Twilight Sparkle

I'm not even half as organized as she is, but people say I'm fairly intelligent and I love reading and books a bit too much. I tend to have a "large" group of friends I met literally 3 years ago, and I had no friends before that.

Even now I tend to be antisocial, and much more bookwise than streetwise. So, yeah, Twily mainly.

I also tend to show some similarities with Rainbow Dash, though. We are both quite competitive, love winning and being the best. We are both tomboys, trying not to show our emotions, but we both still care deeply about our friends.

I'm a mix of Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie. Mostly Fluttershy, though since I have always been really shy and sensitve and nobody has ever really understood me. After Fluttershy I can relate to Rarity the most since I hate camping and getting dirty. I love books and knowledge like Twilight, I'm an introvert, and I also have OCD although not as bad as her. I love seeing people happy and I'm a kid at heart so I'm like Pinkie in that sense. I'm most like Fluttershy though.

The only one I can't relate to at all is Applejack. I don't care about family, I have lots of moral values but being honest all the time isn't one of them (I try not to lie though but a white lie every once and a while never hurt anyone right?) and even though I'm from the south I'm not country. I could probably find one small thing Rainbow Dash and I share but I don't relate to her well at all, either.

I am most like twilight i like to learn things and have anxiety. i also try to find a logical solution to most problems or Q,s.happy.png

i am a little like fluttershy in the fact that i am some times shy around some people that are intimidating.wink.png