Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Oddly Luna and Celestia.

Luna- Because I have a inner demon too I must fight everday! just like she must fight becoming Nightmare Moon once more, that I have a older sister too, and she was so popular and had a lot of friends and I had none. Everyone wanted her and no one wanted me... and I was very jealous of her...

Celestia- Because I lost my sister.. for a long time, she had ran away and it just about killed me to see her gone like that.. and for a long time I told myself it was my fault. Same with my Step brother.. I would beat myself up for what had happened and I had to take their place both times.. do all the things they did around the house.. I love the sun too.

I can relate to Twilight Sparkle because, of the knowledge that a lot of my friends compliment me on. I'm pretty organized but, I usually have anxiety when I have tests.

For me Pinkie Pie, I am alot like here, I am hyper, I laugh alot, I like Cake, and a couple other things. So what one do you think you relate to alot ?

Hey there Sweetie Drops, just letting you know that I merged your topic asking which characters people think they relate to the most with the one we already had here. Next time, I would advise you to use the search function thoroughly before creating a topic to make sure it wasn't made yet. Thanks for your understanding. :)

As for who I relate to the most, I'd say Applejack because of how she cares for her family, Rarity because of how she sort of does her own thing, and Fluttershy because I'm not very outgoing. :P

DISCLAIMER: Pretty bad rant after reading it, skip it if you don't want a bunch of internal struggle shit 

I identify myself the most with rainbow dash, although there are some differences. We both are extremely competitive and are very loyal to their friends, country, or whatever else applies to the context. The difference thats the biggest noticeable one to me is she is the best at what she does whereas i'm unsure exactly what i'm good at or whether i'd be the best in it or not. Either way i find myself in a constant internal struggle to beat people i don't even know at whatever were doing. (Oh he got an A, i have to get a higher A. Oh he got iron in minecraft? I have to get diamond. etc.) Also she has friends who she knows would do the same for her as she would for them where i'm left wondering whether my friends would. /rant

Edited by little gamie

Me? Probably Big Mac. Like him I may have stuff on my mind, but I don't really say much about it. Unless I am with my best friends then I will actually start to open up more. I am a pretty hard worker(when I am working), but I am soft at heart and I like to help others. I don't really have too many friends, and I am not very good at making new ones, probably because of my holding back, but I kind of like it that way because the few friends that I do have are Outstandingly loyal, understanding, tolerating, and all around TRUE friends.

I am also like Fluttershy, in the fact that I may be a little shy, I like music, plants, and animals, and (as I said above) I am just plain soft-hearted.

• 2 weeks later...

Any kind of pony you feel you have the most connection with, most feelings with, and most similar to in any kind of personality, maybe even appearance.

Or maybe he or she is just overloaded with cuteness. 

That will be Twilight Sparkle! (Not that one) I love to read and I hate handing things in late. I love to learn about anything really. I see things in a logical sense, like Twilight Sparkle. Just the one I believe I got the most similarities with.

Twilight Sparkle, mainly because of the following:

• I enjoy reading
  • I'm usually working on something
  • I get good grades and people have called me intelligent
  • I tend to overreact a bit
  • I'm a bit of a loner
  • I tend to think logically over feelings
  • I'm sarcastic
  • I prefer getting things done on time or earlier than the due date
  • I crave information
  • I prefer to plan ahead
  • I give good advice according to most
  • I'm a bit OCD when it comes to messes, I'm also a bit of a perfectionist in some areas

and maybe some other things here and there.

Rainbow Dash.

I hate being out done in any sort of way no matter what it is. so In over words competitive.

I am loyal to all I call friend.

Also I can be extremely blunt, so so too the point it seems uncaring 

Shining Armor because we're both awesome big brothers (Though I consider all my friends as siblings), we both have blue hair, think of ourselves as protectors...

And because we both shed LIQUID PRIDE. sad.png (Don't cry my poppet! Show no fear!)

Edited by Aniki

Any kind of pony you feel you have the most connection with, most feelings with, and most similar to in any kind of personality, maybe even appearance.

Or maybe he or she is just overloaded with cuteness. 

Heyo, Carto img-2018859-2-smile.png As it so happens, we have a topic discussing the subject of identifying with ponies' personalities, so I've merged your topic with it.

Helpful note: While our on-forum search feature is a bit unhelpful and goofy at the moment, always remember you can use Google to do an even faster, more effective search by typing your search term, and then 'site: mlp forums'.

Heyo, Carto img-2018859-2-smile.png As it so happens, we have a topic discussing the subject of identifying with ponies' personalities, so I've merged your topic with it.

Helpful note: While our on-forum search feature is a bit unhelpful and goofy at the moment, always remember you can use Google to do an even faster, more effective search by typing your search term, and then 'site: mlp forums'.

Sorry, I though this thread was dead since there was no reply for two weeks.

My representative pony would be Lyra, probably because of her constant appearance, and in a more fanon sense, irregularity.

Sorry, I though this thread was dead since there was no reply for two weeks.

My representative pony would be Lyra, probably because of her constant appearance, and in a more fanon sense, irregularity.

There is no age cut-off on MLPF, so no worries there :3 There's actually an FAQ I made some time back explaining our approach on topic necromancy and such :D

I'm mostly like Twilight, with hints of AJ for stubbornness and Dash for a rather noticeable craving for positive feedback from people, opinion-wise. Albeit, like her, I've grown more and more out of that as the years have gone by.

I prefer to be alone but that doesn;t mean that I'm not social. I hangout with friends. Drinking, partying, etc every friday and stuff. But after a long day outside, I'd want to sit down and spend the rest of the day just being a lazy slob.

Now, which pony do I identify with the most? xD

Definitely Fluttershy. We're both very shy and reserved; so much so that we have a tendancy to be a doormat. We prefer the company of animals and nature and tend to keep to ourselves doing quiet activities.

Edited by TeaWithPinkie

Probably Pinkie & Fluttershy. Even though I'm a lot like Fluttershy in a way, Pinkie just seems to connect with me more. All her corny jokes, wanting to make ponies laugh, I just kinda want that to be me. That being said, I also am pretty shy & don't handle public situations too well. But that also means I can stand up for myself & others when needed, and still have a backbone.

Edited by ovr9000percentcooler

Well, I suppose if you smash pinkie pies chaos with applejacks cool head, then you get something kinda like me. Well...toss in Rarities taste for fine clothing as well. 

I'm not very well mirrored in any of the ponies but yeah...a mish mash of pinkie, AJ, and Rarity.

I am pretty much incapable of being competitive (I rather suspect Rainbow actually would not like me much), I'm not organized or super bookish, and despite dogs, i'm not a huge animal lover, nor am I very shy.

I'd have to say Derpy. I'm rather clumsy. Though I do talk a lot like Pinkie, I'm studious like twilight, I'm competitive like RD, I love animals like fluttershy, and I love designing clothes like rarity. I'm a mixed breed. XD