Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

So tired. You ever notice how beer makes you tired-er? You'd think it would perk you up, make you want to party. Nope. You have to want to party in the first place.

The only one who always wants to party is Pinkie Pie. Hee hee, Pinkie Pie. So cute. I talk about ponies all the time. Even in the GD topics where you're not supposed to talk about them. But screw that, I'm TailsIsNotAlone. You know how I roll. I'm expected to flip over ponies. That and be awesome. And have an ego. wink.png

There, you caught me on a good night. I may post a stream-of-consciousness rant later though. Goody!

I'm glad Arylett is back.

• Brohoof 1

i cant remember if i have participated in this topic before oo not, probably becuase it was in my "topics you've participate in section" on the front page. Also i am looking forward to season 44 and i guess to watch more shows that i watch like Doctor who(Yay, March 30th!) and star trek, watching DS9, and X-Files, on season 5 or something. Oh adn on the same day doctor who airs Double Rainboom gets released(hopefully). I'm not actually looking at the screen, i just assume that i spell everything right which i most likely don't. This thread is probably just full of gibberish, is that wuith a j? Jubberish, i cant remember but no going back now. I wonder how many characters i've hit so far, probably about maby just a bit before 400? of course by the time i'm done wrighting i will have more. I think i just wrote write like wright, like the guy who created the plane or something, or the character that is also in my avatar: Phoenix Wright from the game by Capcom witch i love.

And i'm done...

This reminds me of that game that the little kid plays in the Sixth Sense where he just starts writing stuff for a long time and eventually demonic thoughts start pouring out onto the paper or something. He just kept writing and writing until crazy stuff started bubbling to the surface.

I type to you with one goal in mind: To have the longest, and content oriented response.

Now with that in mind, this will end up being nothing more than a rant on whatever comes to fruition.  And when I say to fruition, I really just mean whatever urges my train of thought throws out there for the world to see.  So, why not type about something truly beautiful.

Love? No. Peace? No. Ponies? Did you even need to ask that? 

I will talk about ponies, and who other than the best of the ponies.  None other than The Rainbow Dash!  I mean, who compares?  Foxy, hawt, sexeh.  All of those ideas encompass Rainbow Dash.  And not only physical attributes, but any personality of which she is based from.

Anyways, I though I'd give you a break from that dose of pure awesomeness, and tone it down with something more subtle, acoustic guitar.  What goes hand and hand with ponies? The guitar of course!  An instrument designed with ponies in mind (I jest).  But such a simple concept creating such wondrous reverberations can only be followed by one thing, music.

Yes, music.  The only thing that drives humans asides from food, water, and shelter.  Music is the essence of culture.  Eventually it comes into play by some means.

But music is overrated, and you probably are too hipster to want to hear anymore mainstream stuff.  So, just for you hipsters, I'll go underground.  What I am about to tell you, is in fact, so underground, that even I don't know about it yet.  I call it... Abrathmuths.  Haven't heard of it? Well, don't feel bad, maybe you will next year.

And since I have begun to lose focus here again, I'm going to write you a haiku on the spot. You ready for this?

Ponies are so cool.

They are so enjoyable,

Especially Dash.

I will wait for your applause to go down, and I will continue to type.

So that, isn't quite nearly enough typing to be considered a long post.  I think that means it's time to pull out the big guns.  That's right, you heard me.  It's time to talk about Rainbow Dash once more. (I'm only doing this to make my post long enough.)

This time, I won't bother you with why she is best pony (Which she obviously is).  But I will enlighten you with why I like her the most and how she relates to me.

Well when I was a new Brony, I was still trying to figure out who my favorite character was going to be.  Rainbow Dash (if it still wasn't obvious already) eventually grew on me.  I couldn't help but love her caricature, and running themes.

Eventually it comes down to more than her personality, but her purpose, her desires, her fan-sided story.

You may all notice her outward characteristics, but what about what's inside.  If you examine patterns, you start to get a feel there is more to it.  (And that isn't a bunch of fanfics speaking for me).  

So how she relates to me:

Well you can see how she strives to be more, that is something I do, even when I fall short.

You can note her cocky-qualities, that's definitely me.

Brash decisions, need I go on?

But if you look at her fan-side, she relates to me even more.  Her dark backstories, her being left alone, mistreated  all that good stuff just reminds me of... me.  I leave my reasons be.

So that is why I sort of have this sentimental attachment to her, like she understands.  (I know she doesn't, but it's there.)

But enough rambling about topics that could better find a home in another thread.  Back to letting my mind speak for itself. (Which it has been, [this whole time I've really just let my mind wander].)

So it's 4am, I haven't slept a wink, and I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna suck.  It's like a pinkie sense; it tells me it's gonna suck, and it will.  But enough jabbing at my own esteem.  I'm going to let you guys finally reach an ending point in this post.

TL;DR: you can't skip, you must read the eloquent words of which my mind has so graciously bestowed upon the common-folk.

So my task is going to be done anon.  My bairn is over.  Goodbye, and safe readings.
:S

Muffins on balloons party time! Woot! I usually never think when typing anyways but this time im really just tyipng whatever

:P I have some issues. I have too many scarves in my room. I just cleaned my room the other day. I dusted and everyitng i went to the beach ooh look chapstick oooh a phone! when is easter? my dogs birthday is easter. bunnies. candy are what i think of. Listening to Les Miserables music and this post is too long. I changed my topic a lot cause i have mind changey not keeping on one subjecty problems.. ADD? i think.. maybe :P

• 4 months later...

Well I'm not very goo at typing, but here goes. I've been watching some show called Ruby Glooom for the pat hour my god's it's absolutely adrable and wow that very sentence I probably made so many mistakes on and  wow I'm reaLLY bad at this I'm litterally pecking at my keyborad

(I've never had a typing class in my life. Apologies to anyone who's reading this train wreck.)

I'm not really sure what to type. Should I just type anything? Should I type my life story? I really don't know. Truthfully, I don't know much, at least not that many useful things. Thinking about it, what do I know? I'm getting really deep here. People tell me I should be a philosopher, but that's boring I wanna be a director or something. Something fun. I don't have fun often, life is pretty boring for me. That's probably I should ammend, but I'm too lazy. That's another thing I shoukd ammend ; my laziness. I don't really do anything, nothing exciting. I just sit around and type stuff all day. It's kind of worrying me. What will I become? I certainly can't become anything if I keep this up.

Well, this thread seems rather pointless. On the other hand I shouldn't question it, since I'm talking a lot of nonsense myself. Still I don't see the point of this, even though I'm going with it now. I don't even know, why I'm still typing, maybe it's because the thread wants it that way or maybe just sheer boredom. I'd tend to the second possibility, but I'm not quite sure. Maybe it's because I'm just too lazy to do anything productive, so I'm just killing some time to type nonsense in a nonsense-thread. But how do you define nonsense? Is it easyer to define it by being intelligent or stupid, sane or insane, logical or inexplicably, open minded or oblivious? All these factors are freely combinable, too lead to completely different definitions of nonsense. I think I've typed more than I thought I'd end up with by now, so I think I should stop. On the other hand I could continue, because I've got obviously nothing better to do. I doon't know. Should I stop or should I continue? Maybe I could think of other nonsense in the mean time, but what if I can't up with anything??? Oh man, what If I already emptied my mind completely? What if I can't ever have an ordinary conversation again? Just sitting there, nodding without mentioning my own opinion... This thread made me hyperventilate and caused a mental breakdown, I hope you're happy!

Sweetie Belle, I think she eats apples or something, I wonder if anybody eats oranges or something, I have no idea what i'm typing, whoa, Scootaloo has a scooter. I like cupcakes, chocolate and dolphins, Noteworthy is my favorite background pony,bloop, water I'm scared of water oh my god this is so weird but I must continue, whoosh, I spend time in my room a lot to stare at the ceiling, it's kinda fun, okay i'm stopping.

i dont know what i will be saying it will most likely be random words or even just letters, i have no idea and yes i do actually press space bar without thinking about it and whos to say im not thinking about it even though i know im not but everyone else might think i am, well now im rambling and going on about random stuff i am starting to run out of things to say this is a bad thing, maybe not because then i will be done typing, theres a dead fly on the wall now im just typing what i think when i think it so i guess i am thinking about what i am going to type in a way, whoops and now im going on about nothing again so im going to stop after one sentince fluttershy is best pony

(edited)

This thread is probably gonna get real boring real fas. Y'know if you think about it really doesn't deserve to even be in the forum games. I mean c'mon how much more stupid can we get. If this were any more Idiotic, abraham lincon would come and be "oh you stupid pony fanatics and your stupid forums". But any way today I ate a bicycle an was like "dafgasdbgnmkmhyukv sjkbhv".

Edited by Toa of Ponies

Today I was wondering if my life was going anywhere, then it dawned on me after a while of pondering that it really does not even matter in the slightest. As long as I continue to make other people laugh, I'm content. I am having a happy mood swing today, I don't think it's a coincidence that this is happening while I'm off my ADHD meds..

(edited)

But if I just type, I'm going to come up with a really awkward sentence that doesn't make any sense! I really wish I was better with these sort of things, my imagination as of late has sort of gone "poof". I guess I can excuse myself though, I have been working rather hard at... well, work.

Actually, I wonder how I could make that phrase less redundant... Working at work... yuck... What about carrying out my work? Nah, it's way too long... Argh, why must the english language be so freaking annoying!

Wait... the purpose of this thread was to type without thinking. Is this thinking and Is even possible to type without some kind of thought? I mean if I typed without thinking, my post would look like ahdfsiounhase8rpio... oh well, I've typed this far without stopping for my brain to catch up with me so I suppose I'll end this here before I start typing weird stuff like random things I see out the window.

Hopefully the rain is done with...

(edited into paragraphs to make my scampering thoughts somewhat legible)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Quite honestly, this is probably going to be extremely weird, since I always stop to think about what I'm going to say, it's unusual for me not to. I'm just gonna keep typing and see what happens though. Right now, I'm listening to Fluttershy say 'Boo hoo hoo' in the song 'Boo Hoo Hoo' by AssertiveFluttershy, which in my opinion is pretty cool. What about Pinkie Pie though? Well, I'm also listening to her say 'Boooring!' in the song 'Booooring!' also made by AssertiveFluttershy. Those two songs are pretty neat, and I just dropped the bass by accident, let me go pick it up ... there we go, now I shall put it on the table where it will be nice and safe.

New paragraph? why not, I wonder what other crazy things I can say when I'm not thinking properly, such as how I flew in Equestria with the Wonderbolts just last night, it was pretty fun getting to meet actual ponies for the first time in my life. it was like a dream. Unfortunately I actually just made that up because well, I have no time to think, so now I'm just typing random stuff and exercising. How am I doing that you may ask? Well, just ask Pinkie, here, I'll give her control of the keyboard .... ijcxujnhujnhciujnhujnhcxzujhujnhcujnhujnh ... never mind her hooves are too big for this, guess I can't let her type anything unfortunately, oh well. Now I gotta go and party, it's Fluttershy's birthday today, and she's feeling really nervous about it, so I gotta go give her some help, see you guys later!

Wow that was really fun, the party lasted all night long all the way until Sunset Shimmer decided to come in and everypony laughed at her, but I didn't because I never laugh at people to make fun of them, so I gave her some comfort instead because that's how I am, you know, kind and forgiving. I'm like the element of forgiveness, or the element of kindness 2.0 or something, that would be pretty cool, but unfortunately I don't think that would be possible, it may cause serious unbalance and chocolate rain would start raining everywhere thanks to me because apparently I have the ability to do that, actually I don't, it was just the unbalance that I caused with my element of kindness 2.0 and now the apocalypse is happening and ducks are flying everywhere now its the duckpocalypse which is actually pretty cool, time for some duck hunt, actually nevermind I wouldn't kill ducks because I like animals, just like Fluttershy, though I'm not very good with them, I still don't like killing them. And now I must sleep, good night everypony, hope we can have another party soon!

(Wow, that was actually really fun! xD)

• Brohoof 1

Well let's see here. Yep, I have no idea what I'm gonna say. This is going to be the worst post ever. Uh, common think, think, Oh!, I know! Does anyone here like cake? I certainly don't because pie is much better. Yeah, you weren't expecting that now were you? Oh, you were? Well who cares what you think. Sorry for being so harsh, I get angry when I don't know what to say. Yep, I'm done here.

Pink is nice cuz I like pink.I dont know why I said that I like Pink.But really I like Rainbows more..I mean I like each and every colour.Okay....What is next..Oh yeah...I like cupcakes and bakes them....OMG Stop it self-concious!Stop revealling my secret.Anyway..I have no idea what to say next .Oh yeah..Cupcakes!WTF stop it! And yes...All of the above is true...And I like Pink more than Amy other colour..Why in Celestia's name am I saying that.Can't believe that I am saying my secrets out....

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think this world could use more ponies. And I like trains. the world is going to end Robots are cool. What is my thought process again? Oh yeah. I have around twelve ponies going through my head at thrice. That didn't even make any sense. i will spellcheck this entire post after I finish typing it. Wow I can type fast. I like pie. What was that? Oh, it's just my incredibly awesome mustache. I don't understand myself sometimes. What? Well, I just spellchecked it, and gave all of you a small look at the inside of my mind.Just a small one though. In order to fully comprehend my mind, you would need several books the size of each Harry Potter novel. The bigger ones.

• Brohoof 2

Well look I'm typing now. It's as I am thinking seriously how am I supposed to rationalize this now, also this is a run-on sentence and I'm done with it.

Edited by Orangejack

Never gonna give you up.Never gonna let you down. Yeah that's all the lyrics I remember right now cause it's late and I need to get to bed. But I'm being incredibly lazy and wasting time on the internet.(Not that that's anything new but still.)