Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

the thing that strikes me in this thread is it could be used, quite effectively, for some sort of cognitive therapy, the reason i think this is because im studying psychology and if someone were to type without thinking their underlying unconscious desires might begin to poke through, and fuck me it;s really hard to formulate a coherent thought while im not thinking cos typing really slows down your cognitive faculties...

im kind of disappointing that nothing more bizarre or interesting came out in this one, but the thing is if i ad to say i wanted anything in the world i wanna hug pinkie pie, just cuddle her and holy shit this is actually working!

i can see why you might have thought i planned that, but seriously i didnt, what can i say, she's all pink and cuddly, and its actually someone happy, cos im usually surrounded by utterly mopey sad motherfuckers and imma stop now cos this is the textbook definition of rambling. though imma go through and fix spelling and arrange it into something that's less than a block of text kthanxbai.

I know how you feel there CC, I love this thread! I've no idea why I haven't bothered to post here in a long time though ... well if I'm to be honest I actually have, but I never ended up posting my posts for some reason. I just kind of ended up deciding against it for some reason. Did I really end off with- never mind, I'm just going to keep going with this. I don't really know how the heck I'm typing so fast, or why, since I never usually type this fast and god dammit my mouse cursor thing was in my way for a moment so I went ahead and moved it just now because it was seriously bothering me. Alright, so I'm gonna go ahead and make up another story, you guys ready? Well here we go! Wait, before we begin, I just wanna say that I'm listening to some music by the Aftermath fellow, and it's called ... um ... dammit I can't remember, and I can't see it on the tab up there. FUdge it's annoying me right now. Gosh what is it! Uh ... uh ... Pull Me Through? I think? It's his latest one with LilyCloud or whatever her name was, I don't know, anyways who cares, I'm going to start thinking of a story right now!

*Ahem* One day in the middle of Ponyville, Jackleberry decided he was going to see how Rainbow Dash was doing at the moment, so he left and began searching for her. But until he could get a few steps away from his home, a sad Pinkie Pie walked up to him and transformed into a duck. Okay, wait a second, what's w- nevermind, let's roll ... anyways, Pinkie Pie transformed into a duck, and proceeded to backflip across the top of his home. "What the fudge?" Jackleberry though to himself and his pet. "That was ... huh .... what?". He was confussled, and so he decided to go ahead and ignore it. Perhaps it was one of Twiley's spells or something, or maybe he was dreaming ... dreaming ... HEY! Lucid dreaming! Oh gosh, maybe I was lucid dreaming! Okay one sec, I keep leaving out the freakin' quotation marks, how nice. ANYWAYS *Ahem* "Maybe I'm lucid dreaming!" He said out loud. "Oh, oh, can not lose awareness! Oh look at that, the song ended. That has nothing to do with this story" Then he walked around a bit, wondering what the heck he was saying. It seems this time I forgot to take out the quotes. Huh, interesting. So Jackleberry had to be dreaming, and he had to maintain awareness, so he ran around touching things and focusing on manipulating the dream itself. First, he caused a wizard to float around in his house. "Okay ... odd ... now let's try something else" And so he did. This time, he turned the duck, back into Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie! Pinkie! What's up?" He asked. "Oh, why the sky of course, silly!" She answered. "Um ... yeah, but what about all of those things?" Jackleberry said, pointing towards various fighter jets floating around like helicopters. What do ya call them? VTOLs? Yeah I think that's it. Anywho, the jets flew towards Jackleberry and asked him if he had any sort of relation to Applejack. "No sir, I uh ... haven't even heard of this Applejack character". And so they flew away into the double rainbow. Or maybe it was a double rainboom! That's it, Rainbow Dash! How did that pony manage a double rainboom? Which reminds me, wasn't there a fan-made episode about that? Yeah, it got taken down though I think ... ah well, I didn't really enjoy it anyways, but I still thought it was good nonetheless. What? I'm not sure at this point. I'm actually running out of things to say now ... strange ... i never run out of things to say. Okay that's a lie, i always do, but not in this thread! Oh hey look, I think I'm going to fly over there, said Jackleberry, who once again forgot to put in some quotation marks. The end.

So how'd you like my story? I call it "The Lucid Dream of Jackleberry". Okay I just thought of that on the spot, but oh well. It was pretty random anyways, maybe I should have given it a random name, like "Attack of the Ducks". No that wouldn't have made any sense ... but ... then again, none of this makes any sense, like, at all. At this point I'm merely spitting out completely random shiz, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I think I'll go ahead and end it right here. I'm not sure how much longer I can go, and I'd like to turn on some music again, since the song I put on earlier ended like, 20 minutes ago. I'm not even sure if it ended 20 minutes ago, but I don't care, it's close enough! Okay now my hands are starting to get tired. I could use a drink. Some water maybe. Alright, now I'm ending it, so I hope you guys enjoyed, and I will see you *points at the camera*, in the next video. Bye bye! This isn't even a video, i just stole Mark's outro thing. Gosh. Speaking of which, I kinda feel like listening to Crazy La Paint now. Okay who's actually going to read this? Honestly? It's freakin 3500+ characters long! Alright I swear, I'm ending right NOW ... byyyeeee! *Brohoof* *Cue outro music and stuff*

Hey I just had an idea, what if I turned on a random song, and then started writing, but I had to end it when the song ended? Now that would result in some strangeness as I panic and type whatever the heck I could as fast as I could, and look, we're coming up on 4000 characters! You know what, I'll just keep going until then. Only a few more words and we'll be there. Why is there a character limit on the forum games? THey still haven't fixed that yet? I mean I know it isn't actually a limit, since you can still type under it, but I'm just wondering. Okay, we passed 4000 characters, so now I'm going to stop. Have a good night everypony, nerd nerdettes and gamers, game the duck on! Now I just stole Alpha's outro god dammit.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god! What are with those behemoth walls of text? He, I said behemoth. Good band IMO. One of their best songs has to be Ben Sahar. Probably one of the most badass songs ever played on guitar, especially considering they have seven strings but only use the high six. I find that wierd. I mean, you get a seven string, but only play the high six, which is essentially playing a six string guitar. But, I suppose... you look more badass with a seven string. DAMMIT I STOPPED FOR A SECOND! I RAN OUT OF STUFF TO SAY!

I'm supposed to be getting ready for school and thus hopefully I run out of things to say fast since my eyeliner is only half on and I inly have like 20 more minutes before I have to got his thread seems like a total timesucker and oh look my dogs are barking and I don't feel like letting them out because I'm not done yet I have to go to school but I wanna stay home and watch Howl's Moving Castle and read my Economics textbook and oh crap I forgot to do the homework so actually I'm gonna go do that now bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you should expect a lot of typos in this because of the fact i cant type normally iwhthioyut typoes anyway aoh lol look i didnt even meant o dot aht typo ok really I am honestly not making these typos on purpose omg aaaa HWY WHY WHY I DONT WANT TYPOS MAN! WHY?! Why me God?! Why me? Oh by the way do y'all like jelly? Cuz i sure do! i havent had jelly in a few months though. whats your favourite kind of jelly? i like the strawberry ones best! wahts your fvaourte colour dude?! colours are cool. especially with skittles. ive never had skittles though, i mean whats up with that. when people first heard that i never had skittles they were all like gaaaaasp and i was all like what dont question it. ive actually never told anyone ive never had skittles, so i made up that bit. seriously something is wrong with my typing lately. soooooooo im typing...typing...typing...tpying" OH YEAH! Do you guys prefere penguins or sheep? or ducks?! 1 sec i gotta to check my notificiations...ok im back. so how yall doin? good? good! is it weird how I absolutely love seeing rarity when shes in the rain and her mane is all wet n stuff i just think it looks so cool. i especially love it when ponies go out of character! I LOVE IT WHEN RAINBOW DASH GOES ALL SAD MODE IT'S AWESOME! and fluttershy all like K.O is awesome. i also like pinkie pie when shes sad, but not pinkamena. for some reason i dont really like stuff that is too too popular, like Im not such a huge fan of derpy of pinkamena cuz idk why, you tell me! Oh wow my arms are getting kinda tired from typing...seriously/ Wait how many more words can I fit into this? I can't seem to find the letter count...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope i guess i can just type infinately then? oh god this is actually pretty long. Wait how long am i supposed to type for anyways? YALL DIDNT SAY A TIME LIMIT TO HOW LONG IM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!! Aahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa guys who else ships Bon Bon x Discord?! Nobody? Really? And that shipping is soooo popular lately. note the sarcasm. Is it just me or are british people more sarcastic than others? idk if my brain is melting (which it is) or what but yah. aaa my arms are seriously tired from typing now. Omg aaaaaaaaaaaa. And can someone tell me when i have a strange love for earth ponies? I dont know either...but. wait. How do -- never mind. im not even gonna bother questioning stuff. Im gonna stop now cuz my arms are tired. ow. wow. Lawl I wonder if anyone can get a longer one than this one. Oh wait wait wait. lets finish with a song!!!! lala la la la la lalalalall ala la la la la  lala l  you gotta shaaaaare~ you gotta caaaaare. its the right thing to do. ls allla la la lalal lalal ala and la la with the la and the poop and the ploppy plopp  poopuy poop poop. bye everypony aahahaha

• Brohoof 2

Talent goooess by, talent gooes byyy. Oh hey there, I was just kind of singing the talent goooooes by, talent gooes byy- okay anywho I was singing one of my favourite songs called "Talent Goes By', by Tristam, my favourite musical artist person. I really gotta stop backspacing and erasing entire sentences, that's not the point of this thread! I mean, fixing spelling mistakes should be fine, right? But not entire sentences! Oh gosh, I'm legitimately not sure what to say at the moment, I'm coming up with a blank, which I just shot at your face boom your dead, not really because it was a blank, but I'm sure it must have hurt you somehow right? I mean even at that range I don't know much about what blanks actually do so I'm just going to stop talking about them. instead I kinda feel like making another story ... nah, maybe not. But what if I did? I mean I'm sure I could come with my song just ended, hold on let me put on another one ...

... There we go, now I've got 'Precipitate' by AZEDIA playing. A really awesome song if you ask me, y'all should check it out! Unless you don't want to, that's fine. In the mean time I think I'm going to talk about other things. Don't know what just yet, but I'll think of something ... ah, I love this new anime I'm watching, it's called 'Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo' or something like that. Really awesome in my opinion, though it's only in Japanese, which is perfectly fine by me. I usually just watch English dubs, but I decided that I'd try out one that was subbed instead, and I'm glad I did! Don't know why I didn't ... anywho, Shiina is really, really cute. Also how does the Japanese naming system or whatever work? I mean I've seen some characters be called multiple different names, like ... oh great now I don't know which name to use for him, I guess Sorata would work, right? Yeah I think I've heard other characters call him by about three different names. Not that it's a problem or anything, I'm just wondering. Anywho, I'm going to move on to a different subject. You know what? I find it very strange that this actually makes a bit of sense. Usually I can't handle typing random shiz without, well, typing random shiz. That's pretty cool though, how the ducks can transform into corgis? Not sure what I meant by that, but it works.

Oh, Doge is god. Wow. Much god. Very religion. Dogeism. I follow it. What? I don't know, I just installed a mod for Arma 3 that added a Doge camo uniform thing. It was the greatest thing to have ever been created. I will create my own army based upon Doge, called the Doge Liberation Army. Not sure who we'd be liberating, since we're not actually liberating anyone, nor does it have to do with oh yeah my song just ended, I need another! ... Ah, 'Flight' by Tristam and Braken. Awesome song, I love it! I mean, why else would I be listening to it if I didn't? To experiment on Doges? Wait what? I don't even know any more. It's time for this day to come to an end, for the next will bring upon the light caused by the cosmos which exploded due to over sexiness. Okay I'm not even sure any more, my brain just derailed completely and now I'm thinking about inappropriate stuff okay never mind, I can't really focus on that while I'm typing. Now my brain's just all over the place and I can't think straight, so I think I'm just going to go and have a shower, not really because I don't feel like it at the moment, but I am going to continue browsing the forums and whatnot. Maybe watch more Doctor Who or something, I don't know. Did any of this make sense to anyone? No? Okay! Farewell my friends, I will see you all in May! Not really because I'll still be around, so I'll still see you during the time between now and May, but you know, I was referring to May the month ... alright I'm off, but not  really since I'll still be on, just, you know, off this thread ... for now. DUN DUN DUN.

Jesus christ I just accidentally closed my browser and almost lost all of this, that would have sucked real bad, kind of, I mean this post is pretty pointless kind of. Oh great now I'm typing more, isn't this fantastic! Alright seriously I'm going to stop, after this song ends. I turned on The Vortex by Tristam just as I was about to post, before I closed it by accident, so yeah. How's it going everypony? I'm doing good, been spending a lot of my time lately off-forums doing other stuff, like watching Doctor Who, the anime I mentioned above (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo), and playing Arma 2 ... also watching Youtube. All of those things. Speaking of the forums, has it been really slow lately? Like, not laggy slow, but lack of activity slow. I don't know, maybe because it's Spring Break? *Shrugs* Anywho I have some notifications that I really wanna check ... okay I lied, only one, but I still wanna know what it is. Probably from the Count to One MIllion game thread. I spend quite a bit of time there, usually. I don't know why. In fact I'm the third top poster in that thread. Used to be second, until Rising-Shine came along. Now he's first. What a jerk. I'm kidding, he's awesome. *Blows him a kiss* ... *Ahem* Okie well I'm going to end this now, that was a joke by the way, don't take it seriously ...also the song ended and I have 4 notifications now, so I will see you! In the next post. Bye bye!

(edited)

Banana Powerthirst Candy Chuck Norris NFL Football Sombrero Mexico Dragon Might Ok Whatever When Who What

Edited by Rivendare

Okay dokay so its like 3:30 AM and I'm not sure if I'm super tired or if I'm just midly tired. I think I should go to bed but I"m in a skype chat group thing and I always feel like when I'm saying goodnight that it sounds like I'm trying to find a way to get out- like an excuse or something. I don't know how to fix this, maybe its just not thinking right, or some sort of mind thing but I dunno. Maybe I'm like secretly afraid of making people mad or dissapointed- and I don't think I have any fears D: Well besides small ones, those don't count much, do they? I mean everyone has some small fears like most people have to have some light when they sleep for one reason or another, for me its that in the dark I tend to imagine all sorts of dark stuff like.. murder scenes, murderers, people watching from outside, grimdark things and creepypastas come back to haunt me. Well besides that need for a form of night light I don't really have anything to fear- death, old age, tight places, being alone, those things. But I think I'm nearing having a fear of dissapointing others. Like I've made up standards for myself that I have to meet or else.. I don't know. :/ Apparently when I go to "just type" something I start thinking deeply about where I stand in life and stuff :I ahahaha XD And I usually just think about what I'm going to do next in Pokemon.

• Brohoof 1

Talent goooess by, talent gooes byyy. Oh hey there, I was just kind of singing the talent goooooes by, talent gooes byy- okay anywho I was singing one of my favourite songs called "Talent Goes By', by Tristam, my favourite musical artist person. I really gotta stop backspacing and erasing entire sentences, that's not the point of this thread! I mean, fixing spelling mistakes should be fine, right? But not entire sentences! Oh gosh, I'm legitimately not sure what to say at the moment, I'm coming up with a blank, which I just shot at your face boom your dead, not really because it was a blank, but I'm sure it must have hurt you somehow right? I mean even at that range I don't know much about what blanks actually do so I'm just going to stop talking about them. instead I kinda feel like making another story ... nah, maybe not. But what if I did? I mean I'm sure I could come with my song just ended, hold on let me put on another one ...

... There we go, now I've got 'Precipitate' by AZEDIA playing. A really awesome song if you ask me, y'all should check it out! Unless you don't want to, that's fine. In the mean time I think I'm going to talk about other things. Don't know what just yet, but I'll think of something ... ah, I love this new anime I'm watching, it's called 'Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo' or something like that. Really awesome in my opinion, though it's only in Japanese, which is perfectly fine by me. I usually just watch English dubs, but I decided that I'd try out one that was subbed instead, and I'm glad I did! Don't know why I didn't ... anywho, Shiina is really, really cute. Also how does the Japanese naming system or whatever work? I mean I've seen some characters be called multiple different names, like ... oh great now I don't know which name to use for him, I guess Sorata would work, right? Yeah I think I've heard other characters call him by about three different names. Not that it's a problem or anything, I'm just wondering. Anywho, I'm going to move on to a different subject. You know what? I find it very strange that this actually makes a bit of sense. Usually I can't handle typing random shiz without, well, typing random shiz. That's pretty cool though, how the ducks can transform into corgis? Not sure what I meant by that, but it works.

Oh, Doge is god. Wow. Much god. Very religion. Dogeism. I follow it. What? I don't know, I just installed a mod for Arma 3 that added a Doge camo uniform thing. It was the greatest thing to have ever been created. I will create my own army based upon Doge, called the Doge Liberation Army. Not sure who we'd be liberating, since we're not actually liberating anyone, nor does it have to do with oh yeah my song just ended, I need another! ... Ah, 'Flight' by Tristam and Braken. Awesome song, I love it! I mean, why else would I be listening to it if I didn't? To experiment on Doges? Wait what? I don't even know any more. It's time for this day to come to an end, for the next will bring upon the light caused by the cosmos which exploded due to over sexiness. Okay I'm not even sure any more, my brain just derailed completely and now I'm thinking about inappropriate stuff okay never mind, I can't really focus on that while I'm typing. Now my brain's just all over the place and I can't think straight, so I think I'm just going to go and have a shower, not really because I don't feel like it at the moment, but I am going to continue browsing the forums and whatnot. Maybe watch more Doctor Who or something, I don't know. Did any of this make sense to anyone? No? Okay! Farewell my friends, I will see you all in May! Not really because I'll still be around, so I'll still see you during the time between now and May, but you know, I was referring to May the month ... alright I'm off, but not  really since I'll still be on, just, you know, off this thread ... for now. DUN DUN DUN.

Jesus christ I just accidentally closed my browser and almost lost all of this, that would have sucked real bad, kind of, I mean this post is pretty pointless kind of. Oh great now I'm typing more, isn't this fantastic! Alright seriously I'm going to stop, after this song ends. I turned on The Vortex by Tristam just as I was about to post, before I closed it by accident, so yeah. How's it going everypony? I'm doing good, been spending a lot of my time lately off-forums doing other stuff, like watching Doctor Who, the anime I mentioned above (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo), and playing Arma 2 ... also watching Youtube. All of those things. Speaking of the forums, has it been really slow lately? Like, not laggy slow, but lack of activity slow. I don't know, maybe because it's Spring Break? *Shrugs* Anywho I have some notifications that I really wanna check ... okay I lied, only one, but I still wanna know what it is. Probably from the Count to One MIllion game thread. I spend quite a bit of time there, usually. I don't know why. In fact I'm the third top poster in that thread. Used to be second, until Rising-Shine came along. Now he's first. What a jerk. I'm kidding, he's awesome. *Blows him a kiss* ... *Ahem* Okie well I'm going to end this now, that was a joke by the way, don't take it seriously ...also the song ended and I have 4 notifications now, so I will see you! In the next post. Bye bye!

Is that supposed to be a challenge?  :okiedokielokie:  I challenge you   to a goof off!!!!!!!!

(edited)

No not really, I just have a tendency to write super long posts in this thread, I mean check the last page. My previous post was just as big. The second one, mind you, because there's actually two posts of mine on that page. Ignore the first one, that one was kinda short. :P I guess now I'm going to have to type another super long post since I'm here ... well I'm not sure what to say this time around, maybe I could mention what song I'm listening to like I always do, but that would be boring right? ... Okay I'm listening to never mind it just ended god dangit hold on let me turn it back on because it was actually really good, it's called 'Moody Echoes' by Rhodz. It's on the ENM record label thing or whatever the heck they're called, and it was just uploaded yesterday. You know what I think I'm going to post this in the dubstep/electro thread, since the genre of this song is apparently electro. But then again I probably post a lot of songs that don't fall directly under dubstep or electro, but it's all good apparently, since there haven't been any issues. Alright right after I'm done making this post I'm going to go do that. Also I didn't brohoof your post to 'challenge' you, I just like to brohoof really long and hard posts oh god why did I say that never mind what I said go away shoo.

Yay my brother and sister just woke up! Also I have a cold or something, I don't know, I've just got a cough and a sore throat but not actually a sore throat since it isn't sore, but it does feel kinda ... um ... rusty, I guess, for the lack of a better word. Also I like to say 'also' a lot apparently, and I just coughed again yay me! Also I should stop saying 'also' as much as I do, lest people mistake me for a duck or something. Not that it's happened before, but it certainly could! Oh and I remember this one thread called 'Talk Like Zecora!'. Apparently I started a rap battle there and now it just keeps going on so I decided to abandon it because people were being jerks, and apparently had a big misunderstanding or something. I don't know, I just wanted to have fun. It's all my fault. Time to jump off a cliff, a really small cliff so I don't hurt myself so it wouldn't actually be a cliff, more like a small hill or something. I wish we could all just get along, but nooo, people have to be jerks and stuff like a bunch of jerks. Also I like to say jerks a lot kind of not really I don't know why I said that, I hate jerks and stuff which is why they call me an anti-jerk sometimes usually when I have nothing to do with corgis and such. You know it's kind of strange how I can't seem to remember why I transformed last night during the third eclipse of Mars which may or may not have actually happened. I don't know! Also I kinda feel like looking for ... stuff, around the internet. Yeeeah.

Onto the third paragraph and I need to go help my sister so I will be right back ...okay I'm back and now I've got a new song around the block called 'Bully' by Fusk Asker. Did I already mention that in my last post? I don't think I did, so let's continue our adventure! The art for that song is very beautiful, let me just tell you. Okay now I gotta cough hold on okay I just coughed again yay! Also I can't wait to see today's episode, I wonder when I'll be able to find it, because I don't have TV access, or no I do, but I highly prefer to use my PC for such things as these. Oh and by the way I don't like competitions, did I ever tell you that? No? Okie, well now you know! Did I also mention that I am secretly attempting to become Shakespeare? No? Okie, well now you know! Did I also mention that I transformed into Doge last night? No? Okie, well now you know! Did I also mention that I'm freakin' repeating the same shiz over and over again? No? Well now I'm going to think of something else! Oh wait but this thread does not allow thinking hmm ... well I don't know, maybe I'll cut this one short, since I kinda feel like searching around deviantART for some ... deviant art ... not sure exactly what deviant means, so I'm going to look it up real quick. I mean I think I have a general idea, but just so I know for sure. After this oh I just noticed the song ended ... time for a new one? Yee! Alright now this time I have 'The Quick And The Dead' by Rudebrat playing. Also an ENM thing (EDIT: No it isn't what am I talking about. x_x). Actually all of the songs I mentioned in this post are on the ENM channel. Cool! Anywho a friend of mine in the dubstep/electro thread actually shared this song, and it's pretty badass!

Oh shit I just dropped the bass, now what are we going to have for supper? Or dinner, if you prefer. I always call it supper, because that's how I roll, it's how I get all the ladies. Now I kinda feel like transforming again, be right back ... and now I'm a walrus. Yay! Now I can be like Robbaz! Well not actually like Robbaz, but like Walrus! I can now eat all the children and do 'things' in public! Does anyone watch Robbaz? No? Well fine then be jerks I don't know why I even talk to you guys, go now! I go now! That was interesting. I just told you guys to go now, but then I said I was going now. Well you guys can stay then, I'll be going now! ... Nah I can't leave now! Why would I do that!? To become a lizard? Hah! I'd rather jump onto a duck. Ducks are very diverse groups of people. Anyone get that reference? I doubt it, because I just laughed at your face so hah! No not really because I'm not actually laughing, let alone in someone's face. I feel like ending this here, so I'm going to leave you with a lizard. Not really because I don't have a lizard, but I am a fox!

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

This... what if this is my special talent for ten times ten is ten plus tenty-ten minus seventy-ten.  Ten ten ten.  SPAM SPAM.  oh sorry, that make you mad.. sorry :( go go GO GO GO go for the gold rainbow dash phelps at the one hundred mile dash across space and time...

(edited)

Okay so what am I so yeah I was watching a video and weight what fluffy weight why so lego movie la raza really like it cause the everything is awesome in Halo Wars minecraft data to tie a tie a tie a tie a tie a tie a tie a tie so if a squared plus B squared equals C squared than does Apple squared plus banana bread equals MC squared and then I would confusing when you don't know what it's like what did died during 911 number Bluffton Road Bluffton in the story of Les in tacos sandwiches Bonjour Madame Columbus Ave 2m owned risotto NFL in swap a ruler Papa oom a man in bed the habit on to read Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna hearing a ringing in your ear we use in New York Mirror Mirror Mirror Mirror Mirror Mirror leonine Myanmar pop what does this turn into a mi fa sol doing this that's why do this in the flash near me Dunn tire beer near me Charles Missouri V gargle Iraq Darn Tough syndrome Barbie tar EMS to the power waka waka Estee Lauder espurr Leah a live in a yellow submarine yellow submarine yellow and bad ass dudududu carol of the bells monkey rug in da Gadda Da Vida bloody hahahahahahahahahaha what was so late orange hello and then I talk a monkey in a month and then I went to the Apple Farm and I bake a potato for the man who lives in a place of stairs and his name is Franco

Edited by Lightning Strike

Well, I was doing this, but then it all got deleted, so screw that. That was stupid. Alot of things are stupid. Like cheese. It ruins everything. How does milk become cheese? I mean, I know ir's processed or something, but, ech. Anyhow, that weather. Quite the doozy. Heh. Doozy. Weird word. Who came up with it? Proffessor Doozy, probably. He was an expert in all doozy related. If

there was a party for people who cheated on their significant others, would it be an affair affair? Important questions. What's with the letter Q? It's needs a U to do anything. It's dumb. Screw Q. It's just an O with a nasty skin condition. What am I talking about? I stopped knowing a while ago. Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Why are vaccums so loud? Really. Reeeeeaaaaaalllly. This is dumb. Stupid. Why are there so many words that mean the same thing? It's really redundant. It's stupid. Stupid and dumb. Stupid and dumb. Words that mean the same thing. Why do they both exist? I dunno. I do not know. Words are confusing. Like, for real for real. I don't know what I'm doing. I was kinda hoping that this would turn to be a really emotionally revealing post. It wasn't.

So, I was walking haphazardly down the road and then I was beaten senseless with a spoon forged in the smithies made by the smiths that were the dwarves of Middle-earth.  Gandalf is my friend.  That's why Barack Obama is not my friend, because he and Gandalf were wrestling but Muhammad Ali beat them both but then the hockey stadium was nuked by the Persian Armada, the space fleet from the planet Sun.  Too many times now, life has gone way too good, thus, it needs to be very, very, very good someday coming to a store near you.  The store I like most?  Dollar General, it sells trees.  Too many trees are bad for your health.  Your health deserves to be protected by only the best - Jehovah's Witnesses.  They will show you the way of the Buddha, for he alone will lead you to the stars.  Fancy beads were invented by Buddha, that is why he is so special.  Buddhist beads are the foundation of capitalist china's economy, but communist china was built directly above, below, and between it in 1947.  Never mind that, did I tell you about the story where I was alking haphazardly down the road?  DID I? That's what I thought, its too good of a story, so I'll just leave it out.  TOO BAD FOR YOU!  why not, I need to go get a drink of alcoholic water burnt to a crisp by the ancient Maori tribe of Atlantis, some 1492 years ago.  2941 years from now, everything will change.  The nationals of the New World Order shall invade Mars' moon Phobos and hurl it into Pluto and make it a super duper planet.  I'm tired.  Sorry about that. 

Heck yes, mechanical keyboards, they are very awesome, I hate english. I despise english so much, but I love computer science. asrock  and gigabyte GA I wish I can get my TV to get rid of blurry text I wish my second monitor worked for it I love my raspberry Pi I love my server I enjoy Math I have fun. ANGRY I hate skylar AGFGSDSFJASDGH JAVA OPENJDK JAR JAVA JAR ANDROID linux onkyo lolz77 arovhd iahglasdhgh I am having too much fun.

I AM HER TO SAVE THE FUCKING UNIVERSE!  everyday shall bring a new dawn along with cheeseburhures this is going to be glorious!  YOU BASTARD KIDDIES MY NAME IS WILFRED MOTHERFUVKING WARFSTACH!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND MAGGOT!!!!   I wiil bring down the fall of everything that has been done to sabatoge the merciless killing of the innocent spycrabs!  THIS IS THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE! and a new empire of SAVING THE FUCKING WORLD DAMNIT!!!

The great expedition continues for the sake of a glorious age of cheeseburgers!   the fight has already died twice and my heart so solemnly weak I can barely stand, the aching soul that has torn me down to nothing more than shreds has devoured what was left of my being...this regret of having started this war of the ages has ridden me of becoming what I have wanted to be for so long; the feeling of the sword being held in my arms grasp bears no resemblance to the man I once was, I am not who I used to be.  Everything I have ever known was a lie; absolutely everything.  What I never knew was that the people I have met while at war were some of the most courageous souls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  The people of my childhood are no dead to me from being hardened so by the truth of which I have been so cruelly denied.  The fight for freedom and ponies has begun!  RAISE THY SWORDS AND BATTLE TILL YOUR FINAL BREATH!

The remainder of this endless battle has taken its deadly toll on my own sanity, I have no where to turn to and even if I did I don't think i would acctualy trust where I could goto.  What has become of me, I do not know; but what I do know is that the horror of knowing who you really are is a terrifying experience.  If you don't know who you are and what you are ment to be then try to keep it that way, anything that tries to fill that empty gap of nothing that hallows out you soul should no be let in by any means.  Ignorance is not bliss, nothing is true, everything is a lie, what has happened to the people I love...what has happened to me?  I know what I must do, everything up to this point has made me sick and twisted, nothing I have done or could do could possibly resolve what is going on in my head right now, for in the year 356,235,682,374,864 A.D I have still not seen the light that the voices keep telling me to not abide to, I will not fall under their trance no longer!  What I have seen will make any normal person go comatose ore worse...stay away from me is you can!

(This is really fun!  It kind of helps when you're listening to epic music.) :yay:

Edited by Midnight-Inferno
  • Brohoof 1

I am a chinese cow who woke up this morning and found out that I was going to be sent to the slaughter house but then Anakin Skywalker arrived and killed the brown baron with cheese from the moon in australia's bedroom