Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

sometimes i think and like what and im thinking what am i thinking sailboats caramel monkeys hitting balthazar imagination creation nation and now I can't stop thinking while im typing im just typing what im thinking hmm what am i thinking do do do do do do do do lol wat is happening to me i cant stop and now im thinking of that one movie with the guy made of pure energy oh yeah watchmen

• 7 months later...

I'm just going to start typing no stop then. I don't know what's going to stop me from typing, Ic ould very well fill up a really long page. Hmm. I would say that I'd eaten a muffin or something of the like, it seems like something I would post right now, when typing this. I'm going to read this back later and it'll soundlike I'm extremely drunk.

Speaking of typing, I took a typing test the other day. 143WPM. I was dead proud. I just paused to type right there and I am quite frankly ashamed of myself.

There are headphones on the desk next to me. Cool. Razer Carcharias,

I'm still typing, I don't know what to type about. There's also a pen in front of the monitor.

I bet I sound really high/drunk/off of my head.

Eh, who cares. That's the whole purpose of this game. Also, I'm bumping this for you guys.

The best dragon is the one from Dragon Quest. The diamondy one that Rarity made a costume from. Someone's cousin or something. Shuffles? Hey, speaking of shuffles, Shuffle T is a great rapper! Go him.

Why am I still typing? Okay, I'm going to stop now.

• 2 weeks later...

In the days of Oliver Cromwell, pie was illegal in England. In fact, being the Puritan he was, A LOT of things were illegal  Even Christmas celebrations. Kinda sad. I like Christmas. Christmas is fun. But fun can get a bit debaucherous sometimes. And debauchery can only lead to badness. Unless of course, you have standards, like a certain trained mercenary not in possession of golf trophies that he would use as a bludgeoning weapon. His standards are too high for that. But not too high to not throw jars of waste product at enemies. That's just nasty.

Ahahah oh my god I love this thread, I can type really fast without thi9nking and I just want to press the enter button or backspace button to correct my errors but I CANT

my name is pinkie pie hello and i ham hereto say how you're doing im gonna make you smile and I will brighten up your day it doesnt matter now if you are sad or blur cause cheering up my friends is just what pinkie's here to do cause I love to make you smile smile smile, yes I do. It fill my heart with sunshile all the while, yes it does, Cause all I really need's a smile smile smile. From these happy friends of mine.

Edited by Jokuc

I just feel like my friends are all leaving me,y'know?Like,they're all much more happier when I'm not around than when I am.Made me think about a lot of things.Today was bleak and horrible.

...Well,that took a turn for the depressing and serious.

uteasfryesguygzdghfisdgfhdyfgadufgkvfjyagdkfgadkjfgkdsfhadskgfhdsgfhladglgudasyifgaiduysgfieygufguyasdgfiadsgiofhadsuiyfgaesfiuaefhadsugfpoadgfuadsvgdsuifgaesofgadsougfaudgfyadhsghrpgariohrguefgaudhhgufdaugjisahiadspgfaip'hds[fdsuogjrshyiptghsraeijfgiahgrioahgopauwughateghiagueahfuopaerfejhfsdk[pgysdakfeipt7q4ghpujgs8d-fh09dputhg=4wjtgarp8utgf4we7fudsg09f7esrht-9q4h8g08rwehg=04wea[gh4wgu843awyg-yra90pg8hr-qay8rhbv974qyg8nv 8t8-  ye80rt-4wey8t348-wyt89426yt84275r98pfa6ge8porr7tuortystriou6ty-068REWRET4EWRYAEWYTVESVT7R8TV97EWRY097WE4TFR76E3TA97EAS87FgCD7S8FVHESA7YFUOTSE876FT*o

oops, i stopped.

Kill destroy kill pun seagulls that live in bays BAYGULS kill kill destroy death banananas Leatherbehlt kill kill destroy bananas saturday stream pun cynicism sarcasm kill kill kill destroy sarcasm

Finally someone builds up the courage to kill that sonabitch! But what to type... THE NIGHT SHALL LAST FOREVER!!!

hjhjklkjkjkjkkjkjk;kkjkjkjkjkjkjpkjkklkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjklkjkll;ljkl;kjkjkjkjkl;kjkj;kjk;kjkjjkjkl;kjkjk;kjkjkl;kjkl;kjk;kjkjikjk;kjk;kjk;kjik;kjmkjk;kkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjk;;kjkjckjfdkwjaksdjfido;sjaksdfdrddfdfdfdfdfdsasddfdsafdfdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdsasdfdsassdfdfefdsadsfdsadsfedsasdfdwsafdsasdfds

sorry I just like the sound my my keyboard makes when you type 

Me gusta

Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy.  Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy. Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy. Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy. Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy. Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy. Fluttershy.  Futtershy.  Fluttershy.

So, I like went to the grocery store and ate some pancakes made out of steak. It tasted really bad so I decided to not

To eat anymore, then I realized eating steak pancakes were really in right now so I bought a whole bunch. Then it became "out"

In like five minutes so I still had a bunch of disgusting steak pancakes, so I fed them to a cow.

Teehee.

not sure what inmm look ing fr ofwef[sfklejrwjfkegfnrwenekjgfnke fenrkwjfng erkjgnkrjnefnwsgnregfgbegaefjwehrgerher wlol spamf want atiojff im not wrge poook ing at mu ewuboard to tuep this loolololololloololololololololoo sooooo oboed efw=ejewxs redfejrjjfjfjfjfjfj spapmmkkkk freee psot resdfr gjfj j jfjdk hieerrish jjejhfjhggjdjfjdjpijkiie is mu eigr sonjic sx rsijngow gadj forecer tgjese lieel kiss wotn leafe me alomne nallllll ewwww ha haaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fjdjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfj

tghen entf1

I'm back at this thread again, yay. I'm glad to see that someone else bumped it like me. i am now typing things without recognising what they actually meana nd using the word recognising instead of stoping to think. I misspelled stopping. Yay. I also didn't capitalise an I back there, and I don't know what I'm even doing right now, I was going to correct another mistake but I was about to make a mistake correcting a mistake, and that would suck.

I've been playing a game called Snapshot and that game is good. It's late at night and I shouldn't be typing using such a noisy keyboard. I type quickly too, because I'm awesome. Okay, that's enough for now. pinkie Pie is best pony too, and I forgot to capitalise that P, no wait I didn't forget I just meeant to do it but didn't end up doing it. I would mention that I typoed on the word Meant but I am not going to. Oh wait I just did. Ah well.

Stomach so full. So full. Sleepy tired Klopp is awesome I really like him. I wish I could call him now but he needs to sleep for work and I've bothered him enough. Oh my God, so full. Want to type RP guides too. I wonder how Zoopaloops is doing? I like Zoopaloops. He's my favorite admin. Even though he's bald.