Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

Pie is just great, isn't it. Anyways, about cats, I like them ,but I don't LOVE them. Damn, this is a fun thread, its almost like a muffin and a transformer had a baby, and then it was all like DAYYYUUUM.... Now, I have a question.... If you have four pencils and I have seven apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.....duh.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tell you what, I sell propane and propane accessories! I'm dancing with a purple hen and I have this ball point pen! Look at my pony, my ponys amazing! Give it a lick, mmm, it tastes like a rainbow! I find myself here typing without even thinking, to be honest I don't even know what in the hay I am going to say next. Could I turn into a plane? Could I tug on a pinkie? Ooh a party! 

• Brohoof 1

This is stupid, I nver know what to type and now I have no idea, I'm pretty sure I have posted in one of these threads before or maybe it was this thread too, I don't remember. Anyway, my comment was probably just as uninteresting as this one. okay now what, I still have ott... oh crap i made aa typo. Am I allowed to use the backspace? I haven't actually read the first post aexplainning (woah that was bad) the rules so I don't really know, but I will assume that I cannot. because that would kind of be like cheating jonon now wouldn't it? but then WHEN i MAKE RANDOM ...woah ... sorry... typos and I can't erase it just looks like some random word in the middle of the sente ce also I it's like I 'm tring to wrkte to write as fast as possible for some reason I don't know why and now now what I don't know what to talk about. I had a nice to day today even though I was feeling a bit sick but whatever I have to go to gveebe  fuck ... got  ...god damnit....go to bed now, or soon. that's what I meant ... what I was trying to say te the first timea aroun f aroujhnhfuck   but typing nonstop without ever using the backspace button or thinkokng  thinkiijnuininfuck thinking about what i am trying to say beforehands is pretty tough man now I don't know actually I cheated a few times and did use the backspace button because I used it like wwwwwwwwwwwwfufckc jcjc  t=  by reflex but okay I think that's enough now and I doubt anyone will read this anyhow so goodbye eawwa I hope you found this boring as fugckc.

This is a fascinating thread, right Pinka? That is my tulpa, I mean. But disiaj it's really hard to type something intelligent without stopping since at to , at some point, my thoughts muddle since I may either try to listen to her or it's just my usual lacking attention span showing itself up.

Oh, so this is like freewriting, though I guess it would be freetyping in this case. I do this all the time normally but how will I know when to stop now that I don't have a timer running. Hmmm, maybe I'll just stop after this song ends, no matter where I am in my thoughts. 'Cause that's my rule. I almost feel like making a Panty Stocking reference right here but that would take too much effort since I don't know the exact line at the moment. You, know this grammar is going to look terrible; I'm going to have to go back through this and make at least readable. So, now what? Oh, the song is just about to end. Man I love this so-

(fixed up for your reading pleasure)

Edited by Mutemutt

Fourscore and seven years ago we stood on this mountaintop to make a change and wear red and green striped stockings the way it was meant to be, for we are stucco and this is our right. Someone get more Pepsi Throwback, the lint in my navel is getting spongy and I think I see a spaceship. The blinds are drawn but they're really messy with a lot of lines. Did anyone call to check who the pony goon will be this year? Can't be Snowdrop, she's non-canon. The lights are on but nobody's home, they're all out at the fair of the stars where they sparkle to hell and back, ain't that the truth Mr. Bojangles. Who's alone, alone, alone, nothing getting in or out because it's a controlled environment and opening it up means exposure. Don't want that, don't need that, avoid unearthing the apparatus for as long as possible.

Night Court was a good show.

I'm tired and I want to sleep but I don't want to sleep because I want to talk but I don't want to talk because I want to sleep but I don't want to sleep because sleep is for the weak but I'm weak but I'm weak because I want to sleep but I want to talk so I can't be weak.

• Brohoof 1

I just slept for a long time but I feel really tired. But I shouldn't be tired because I just slept for 13 hours. That doesn't make any sense. :huh:

It has come to my attention that in the next 20 years, over 200,000 children will be abducted by the Dutch, before undergoing indoctrination, with the video footage, and the propaganda and the endless MARRRRRRCHING!!!!!! *seizure*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I'm just supposed to type a lot of things like a trash pile of words?

this could be quite interesting actually,

A squirrel just ran across my backyard 0.0

I love squirells

and I mistyped that... argh... If I can't stop to pause I probably can't correct spelling errors either...

I don't like not being able to fix mistakes...

I really dont

So you're saying that i can't think about what i'm writing right?So i'll say R34 vuck the world R34 buck the qorld

Applejack is best pony applejack is beat pony

better? :)

• Brohoof 1

Why do I even care about my nails I mean geez I'm really butch so I don't even like painting them but then again if they don't grow back then I'm more likely to hurt myself omg Tim Hawkins is so funny geez I hope my phone cord gets here soon ugh why am i so tired ok I'm gonna check tumblr bye

I have my dog here and I like him so much I will hug him to death if I wanted to, why did I just wanted to eat him? I don't know, typing random things for this post and I'm not soopooing I think I just spelled that wrong. Xd

• Brohoof 1

Alright here we go, this time I'm going to be talking about where the rich ponies go, you know, the city of gold! Nopony get that reference? Alright, well ... let's talk about something else instead ... hmm ... ahh, what about that time when the ducks transformed into lizards? Ever heard of that one? It's an interesting story you see, happened on June 989th, on 29454. I was walking down a street with my pet corgi, when I noticed a posh duck sitting around by the lake. I stared at him, wondering why he was so posh, until he stood up and suddenly transformed. Seconds later, a posh lizard was staring back at me, monocle on and everything. It was a strange experience, and I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but I suppose that's the point of this thread, to type completely random shiz that comes up off the top of your head without pause. Though I will admit I do go back and fix my spelling mistakes, I mean you can't have the post looking messy now can you? Well, guess what, I don't care because I'm actually a wizard. Yeah that's right, I'm a wizard! The Master Fox Wizard of Madagascar! What? No, I don't know, shut up, your face is a hamster. Go away. Shoo! Wha? I don't even ... okay i think I'm going to stop typing now, hehe ...

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

This thread is so weird, I love it.

If it weren't so weird, I wouldn't like it nearly as much, I mean, who likes NORMAL things?

They're just not natural, weird things are so common that they're practically normal, which makes normal things kind of weird. And wierd things normal. And up down. And Pink white. Why did I just say pink and white? Those aren't opposites, I mean, they're not the same, but they're not the exact opposite of the other. Though they are nice colors. 

White is a really nice color for a high techn looking room though, have you ever seen a hightech room in a tv show or movie that wasn't either white or black? Except for the TARDIS, that doesn't count, it's its own dimension, though it does have a lot of room inside it.... I prefer the white color schemes for it though, they look more high tech.

White, Metal, Glass, and Birch Wood look extremely good for something that's high tech, which is why I really like the designs for Apple Stores, though I just like apple period, so I'm a bit biased. Sad thing is that I no longer have an iPod, I dropped so much that its screen popped off. But it was still working other than that, I could tell because of the fact that an alarm went off, and I couldn't stop it, because of the fact that the screen wasn't attached to the iPod anymore.

I ended up having to take the speaker out, and that was really hard, believe me, luckily though someone had a screwdriver that was small enough to use on  the screws in the ipod, well, it was actually a pocket knife, but it worked. Speaking of srewdrivers, I'd love to have a Sonic Screwdriver, it would be so much fun. And on the topic of doctor who, I finally have a Bow Tie. I feel like I'm 20% cooler now. I have so much energy now that I feel like I could run a marathon, which is weird, since I'm a total Mouse Potato. And I don't usually run, if I ever do anything that requires being active, it's usually biking, or Ice Skating, I really like to Ice Skate, it's so much fun, but there's no Ice Rink that's close enough to me for me to get an annual pass and be there every day of the year like I'd like, I'm pretty fast at ice skating though, I'm fast enough that on a small rink I often zigzag through the rest of the crowd and leave them spinning, sort of  like how Rainbow Dash and her lead pony did in the Wonderbolt academy episode. My mind is just jumping between topics right now, if you could see it's inner workings, it would probably make a lot more sense. Choo-choo, I'm a train, okay, that didn't connect at all, that was just my brain joking around with me. Knock knock. Who's there. I don't know what to put here, cause my mind is at a blank right now. Raaghh I'm a big blue sea monster who lives on a giant turtle's back... RAAGH.

That was weird.... I'm not finished though with my randomness

I hear a song in the background that I recognise, but I can't hear of the artist's name. hear of the artist's name? I think I meant think of the artist's name....

I can't believe I really typing something that off of what I meant...

This is actually quite fun, I might never stop this post.

I wonder how many characters I've typed in this comment alone, it's probably a lot.

I've decided that I'm not going back to fix my typing mistakes unless they're really unreadable, just so you can see how many mistakes I make when I'm typing really fast.

And I'm typing REALLY fast, like I don't know how many WPM fast, but it's a lot, I  could always go to Nitro Type and play against other people while typing really fast, I feel like I could win a lot of races right now, especially since you don't have to hit backspace if you make a mistake, that speeds things up a lot , usually I catch my typing mistakes and just hit backspace when I'm typing, but I dont generally catch spelling ones. Technically it's actually a Delete key, since I'm on a Mac using a Mac keyboard, but backspace is more common than delete for going back I think, so I'll just leave it saying that and have this long explanation following it.

I have a notification that I really want to see what is, but I don't want to stop making this text dump....

It's a really good typing exercise to get your WPM count up, I feel like I've gotten twice as fast as when I started, though when I just started, I wasn't just typing everything the moment it acme into my mind, it took a tiny bit of typing around for that to really happen at the right speed. This is really fun 0.0 I mean REALLY fun. I don't know why Iv'e kept it up as long as I have though, I just finished watching some Tobuscus on youtube. Ever seen a major youtuber playing Fluffy Bunny before? I now have. And I think that I should probably stop soon, as this post is gettting REALLY long. I just used three t's in a row... I'm typing a bit too fast for my own good xD. Well, I'm now going to stop.

Or am I?

Yes I am.

After this line.

Or this one.

Technically this is still after the line that I said that I would finish after, so I'm keeping my word.

I'm good with loopholes, I mean really good. I might want to look into law school in the future...

I'm through. Goodbye now text dump.

• Brohoof 2