Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ezynell

I'm just wondering how long it's been for everyone else. I just watched Winter Wrap Up on YouTube which reminded me that I haven't seen all the episodes since I first became a Brony. I'm hoping to meet up with a friend and have an all night movie mare-athon with him, but dang, I'm surprised I'm not suffering from withdrawl.

I haven't seen all the episodes in order since the end of the series, but I do watch them on occasion. I may do a mare-athon during the upcoming holidays I have in a week... 3 weeks of nothing much to do... Maybe hang with my friends, watch heaps of you-tube, hang on here, play minecraft...

Sing and dance to any good songs in my room with no-one watching...

Yeah, basically, I shall soon!

I just watch episodes randomly and sometimes I watch a couple of episodes from season 1 and sometimes from season 2, it's not like I am watching from episode 1 and so on, normally.

Well, the Hub puts the episodes on daily pretty much always going in chronological order, and I watch it there as such, so I see pretty much every episode at least once or twice a month. ;)

TOO LONG!!!!! LOL, just kidding, I'm slowly making my way through the episodes again with my sister as I introduce her to MLP. So far, she really likes it!!! :)

• Brohoof 1

I haven't watched any since the season 2 finale, but when we know the release date of season 3, i may watch them all again closer to that time.

(edited)

Count days from arrival of the wedding episodes. Decrease it by one. You got your answer.

All wait and no season 3 make Ouker a dull pony.

Edited by Ouker

Discovered this show in mid March and watched all of the episodes then.

I think I'll marathon through them once a year so I don't get burnt out.

Of course, I still watch an episode here and there when I'm introducing the show to friends and family.

• 4 weeks later...

A week or two, but I'm just about to start my third watching of the entire series in order :D

I miss Twilight too much, lol. This can't be healthy. But hey, it's helping me develop my "wish-list" for the perfect girlfriend IRL :D

Not since the end of season 2. I figured that watching them all 4 times in a row was too much. Now i watch one every now and then, but since you mentioned it, yeah, it's been quite a while. I mean, just two days ago I watched one, but before that one it had been many weeks

A few days ago (until my brother changed the channel -_-)

I too need to see all the episodes.