Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

But what if there's absolutely nothing after death, a cessation of existence? Not the best thing to look forward to.

And if Heaven and Hell is real, what if I end up at the fiery one? I'd rather have the a cessation of existence.

Well if there is absolutely nothing after death then live life to the fullest so when it eventually comes to an end you can die with a smile and if your afraid of going to hell then just don't sin

I personally fear a slow and painful death. I'm totally okay with the fact that one day I will die, but being put through long-lasting agony before I perish is terrifying to me.

Also, big, barking dogs. I've had a traumatic experience involving one, and I really don't want to repeat it.

I actuall have arachniphobia. xD Oh, I'm also scared of the dark too...so yes I still sleep with a night light, even though I'm 19 years old (finished 2nd year community college). I'm going to transfer to a University though, so I'll be living in a dorm. D: I don't know how I'm going to survive now. :S

• Brohoof 1

Well if there is absolutely nothing after death then live life to the fullest so when it eventually comes to an end you can die with a smile and if your afraid of going to hell then just don't sin

But can you have a full life without any sin?

And do we realy have to fear death ? Everything must come to an end sometime, even life, isn't it?

The funy thing about it is that the more you enjoy your life, the more it must be hard to acceept that it's gonna end.

I actuall have arachniphobia. xD Oh, I'm also scared of the dark too...so yes I still sleep with a night light, even though I'm 19 years old (finished 2nd year community college). I'm going to transfer to a University though, so I'll be living in a dorm. D: I don't know how I'm going to survive now. :S

I had the same problem, and the fact to sleep with someone else was more reasuring than a night light. Just relax give it a try, and if you realy cant sleep without a light just admit it to your room mate, he'll accept it unless he's realy dumb.

Have you ever tried to sleep near from a window, maybe the natural light of the moon could be enough (this trick realy helped me to deal with my fear).

I'm really afraid of anything poisonous. I always sniff my food if I'm traveling aboard and won't eat anything suspicious-looking/something I don't know. I'm also afraid of long needles, guns, dark places, mirrors in the dark and suspicious-looking foreigners (sorry.. that's just the way I am).

Oh, and one experience related to the dark places fear. It was about september, and I had been in a student council meeting which had taken a bit longer than expected. Mom picked me up from school, but she left me to the crossroads where I had left my bike. It was really dark, and the only source of light were the dimly lit streetlamps. I cycled as fast as I could, looking back every now and then. When I got near a big forest (the road I was driving was long and straight),

I looked back and there, in the light of that single streetlight, I saw a long shadow and it moved towards me with a fast speed. I nearly fainted and with

all my might I tried to cycle faster and faster, but suddenly I heard a snap, and I noticed I couldn't move the pedals at all (the chains had dislocated

- easy to fix but hard to stop the bike..), so I used the front brake.. and looked back.. and saw a tabby cat approaching me with a mouse in its mouth.

Damn, that was a relief! And so I fixed the chains and biked home.

But can you have a full life without any sin?

And do we realy have to fear death ? Everything must come to an end sometime, even life, isn't it?

The funy thing about it is that the more you enjoy your life, the more it must be hard to acceept that it's gonna end.

I had the same problem, and the fact to sleep with someone else was more reasuring than a night light. Just relax give it a try, and if you realy cant sleep without a light just admit it to your room mate, he'll accept it unless he's realy dumb.

Have you ever tried to sleep near from a window, maybe the natural light of the moon could be enough (this trick realy helped me to deal with my fear).

well yes it is impossible to not sin but if your a christian you can pray for forgiveness also personally i believe death is a gift living forever gets lonely.

well yes it is impossible to not sin but if your a christian you can pray for forgiveness also personally i believe death is a gift living forever gets lonely.

But what's the meaning of the forgiveness if you assume your sins?

I'm catholic myself and I often had to beg pardon for what I did (now I just avoid doing bad stufs, more simple). But for someone who think "ok this is bad, but as long as it's good for me I dont care" the forgiveness is meaningless.

And eyup :mellow: death is better than eternal life. But once again, if you are selfish enough, the immortality can be better than dying only because peoples you didn't care that much about died too.

That's mankind, if you manage to go deep enough in the monstruosity you can turn what's bad in something good for you.

Isn't it funny?

Bees, wasps, hornets, pretty much anything related to them... and pretty much any overly large insect that can inflict pain.

I know all your secrets now *Maniacal laugh*

I hate bees too.

One chased me around me house once xD

Oh, wait. I have to add another to my list.

Centipedes. And millipedes. As soon as I see one on my wall I look for a hammer.

(edited)

I am afraid of Vinyl Scratch. If you ever want to scare me, just show me some awesome Vinyl Scratch vectors/etc.

I am also very afraid of brains. I will very humorously scream if you put your brain in my mouth, I've been told it's hilarious.

Edited by Zombie King of Magikarps