Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Names (or what would you name your children)

Doctor XFizzle

(edited)

Hmm...lol I took alot of thought to this!

Boy: Brice

Girl: Melody, Ellie, Natalie, Rosie, Lyric, Dakota

Twin Boys: (Never thought about XD)

Twin Girls: Sophie and Sophia, Melody and Lyric

Edited by Kyouko-Chan

I haven't thought about it much, but my favorite girl name is Ophelia, so I'd love to name a daughter that.

Other than that, I'm not really sure. I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever the mother wants :P

For a girl it would defiantly be "Lilly Rose" but for a guy it would most likely be Boas, mainly because it's a good strong biblical name and it's also quite short and catchy :)!

(edited)

Boy: North

Gurl: Spark plug

Horrifying boygurl : SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen the 4th

Just by those names alone I know I'll never be suited to have any kids...

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjense

I like some of the names from the show, so...

Girl twins: Celestia and Luna. Or Celeste and Luna :3

Girls: Lyra, Octavia, Rose, Amelia, Giselle, Ivy, Caroline, Chell, and Clara

Boys: Zephyr, Felix, Ryan, Sammy, Percy, Leo. 

(edited)

My Dad's side of the family are Italian immigrants so I love Italian names in particular so it is very likely that they may get one,

Boy: Dominic (my Dad's name), Geno, Gerolemo (Italian form of my name Jerry), Ezio, Antonio, Francesco

Girl: Francesca, Izabella, Bella, Bianca, Rosa, Giana

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

(edited)

Didn't we have a thread like this already? Meh, whatever.

Boy: Dustin, Paul, Lance, Lloyd, Steven, Brendan, Brian

Girl: Alice, Riley, Cynthia, Chloe, Ashley

Edited by Super Scary Callisto

My goodness, it's too early to tell. Um, here goes.

Girl: Francesca, Skye, Tiffany, Autumn, Summer.

Boy: Ryan, Austin, Jake, Drew, Max, Lance.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm...I like not common names, color names, and names that sound pretty cool. 

Girl: Soleil, Victoria, Brielle, Rory, Cadmium(Caddy. This is a shade of yellow.) Camilla, Margot, Keira

Boy: George, Austin, Henry, Michael, Charlie, Maxwell, Trevor, James, Ronald, Jonas, Indigo. 

Ok, I'm done. :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Boy: AJ ( reference to Applejack, but put in an unsuspicious fashion ;) ), [i must continue my legacy] Kevin II, Mordecai ( It's a great name and it's also a reference to one of the Borderlands vault hunters ), John ( Why not a SOMEWHAT obscure reference to Master Chief AND Captain Price :D )

Girl: I never really thought about girl names too much :/

Edited by GamerTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

[sarcasm] I would name my kid lucifer, train him to scream when coming in contact with water. Then go to the church and enjoy the show... that would be funny in a very dark kind of way :D [/sarcasm]

For my first born daughter, Terra - both meaningful and pleasant on the ears. Second daughter, I'd go with Celesta/Celestine/Celestina (or hell, maybe even CELESTIA) so that I could call her Celes for short.

...Anypony who understands and appreciates that ref, a massive brohoof to you:

/)

As for a boy, I'd probably name him Harold after my grandpa. Not the most pleasing name, but I'd call him Hal for short.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a big fan of boy names over girl names so one hopes I am gifted with boys!

I like the names- Sam, Theodore, Charlie, Ashley, Jasper, Willoughby, Max, Jack

For girls I like- Freia, Samantha, Anya

But who knows when the time comes?

I'm kind of narcissistic, so I would name my kids after myself.. Like seriously I would call them my own name, so if a boy he would be named "my name" and if it was a girl "female version of my name". That's how simple it is, they would even have the same middle name. Which is why I don't want to put up the names I would call them you could easily figure out my real name. So there are few other names, Snæfríður if it was a girl, I really like that name or Sumarrós or Fríður all Icelandic names. If it was a boy, then maybe something from norse mythology like Fenrir or Þór, maybe Baldur all from norse mythology. I don't know I doubt that I'll have kids anytime soon. I'd much rather save that for later and use my time on cars.

I'm a huge fan of norse mythology so I'd use names from it, since they all have history behind them. I'm a history geek.. So yeah.. :)

• Brohoof 1

Male :Zephyr ( Like that kid from fire emblem), Donovan(just like that one), Eren (like the main character of attack on titan),

Female Vivian(just cause), Cassandra, Mars(planets are cool and pokemon did it)  

(edited)

Girls: Eve, Autumn, Luna, Rose, Rachel, Maddelin

Boys: Justin, Brian, Lloyd, Michael, AJ,

And there are probably a lot more that I can't think of. Even though I never planned on having children, you never know.

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Foals, runts and Filly's are all but a no go as far as i'm concerned, but i do have my critters :)
Howard Howlawitz (dog)
Peter and Lois (Peiking ducks. Thought it fit cause Pete can't quack very well, but Lois is a nag. :) )
Red (chicken)

and the rest of the chickens have less than savory names since i can't tell them apart anyways.

Used to have 2 Roosters though, Fred, and Todd. They were delicious  B)

And my mother said naming them would make it nearly impossible to stay detached... 

and theres always the upstairs girls cat Linus...

kids to me are just Midget, runt,  shorty, and kiddo.

except my cousin Billy, his name is goat.

Love kids, don't get me wrong, but not interested in my own tbh so i can't say i've put any thought into names..

getting down to it though i'd probably do it the same way i named the animals.. just look at'em long enough, point, and say the first name that comes to mind.

Edited by GrimCW

(edited)

Boy: Federico.

Girl: Antonietta.

Both are Italian names, mainly because my family is Italian, so we name our children with Italian names. Federico seems like a lovely name for a smart and handsome boy. And Antonietta sounds beautiful.

I only have one name I'm sure I'm going to name and it's a girl's name; Geraldine. I really like the sound of that name. Especially the "-dine" part that kinda packs a bit of a punch when you say it out loud.

Other than that, I'd go for Latin American names mostly. A name like Estéban comes to mind.

Oh I just remembered another name I'm intrigued by. Another girl's name; Tatiana.

Edited by SunBurn

I'm not really a fan of kids in all honesty, so I don't plan on having any, but here we go:

Boys:

• Alex, Issac, Luke, Jacob, Andrew, and maybe some others.

Girls:

• Grace, Rose, Alice, Samantha, Elizabeth, Jessica, Maria, among others...

Alrighty

Boys:

• Elliot, Charlie, Anthony, Alfie.

Girls:

• Autumn, Eve, Allaila, Ariola.

I actually made Allaila and Ariola up, I can't remember where I got them from or how I made them, but they've been floating around in my mind for nearly a year or something now.

• Brohoof 1