Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Names (or what would you name your children)

Doctor XFizzle

Female

- Penelope

- Monique

- Alyssa

- Sydney

- Luna

- Sophie

Male

- Marc

- Francois 

- Theo

- Charles (or just Charlie)

- Jackson

- Mason

I've actually thought a lot about what some good names might be. Some of these are a tad outlandish, but oh well. Realistically, I'll probably just end up using any of these for a cat instead of a child.

Boy: Reason, Cale, Chief, Brand, Noble, Soren, Miles, Ash

Girl: Kita, Rwby, Misty, Sally, Cortana

Edited by GeekySonic

Male:

• Malloy
  • Lee
  • Matthew
  • Jacob
  • Alex
  • Andrew

Female:

• Leanne
  • Miracle
  • Phoebe
  • Alissa
  • Wendy

Male:

Matthias, Hershel, Clayton, Lysander, Miles

Female:

Viola, Aria, Iris, Amelia, Charlotte (I claimed it first, royal family!)

Deciding on male names was like pulling teeth, trying to find something somewhat normal but not outdated or bland. If only we could choose last names as well, then I could bestow my pen name upon my hypothetical male child :P

• 5 months later...

I absolutely LOVE the names 'Isabella' and 'Rose'. I haven't decided on boy names yet.

If I was to ever get a daughter, I would fight to my last breath to name her Isabella, because it is such a beautiful name, it is the name of my favorite character of my youth, and when she gets sad, I wanna comfort her while calling her 'My little Izzy'.

Lemme see.

Guys names: Morgan, Donovan, Richard, Blake, Tucker, Duncan, Wes, Jim, Byron, Jeffery  

Girls names: Mindy, Reggie/Regina, Riley, Samantha, Alexandria, Gina, Mina, Rina, Chris, Charlie

Male: Ciel, Adam, Micah, John, Jake, Jackson

Female: Sierra , Sarah, Rose, Micah, Cynder

People might recognise some of those due to being linked to some form of media, but my inclusion of them is purely because I love those names. Additionally, I could probably add more to that list if given more time to think.

Female:

Amy, Ashley, Cassandra, Crystal, Elizabeth, Emily, Jane (or Jan), Julia, Leah, Lucy, Lynn, Mabel (or May), Mina, Olivia, Sadie, Sheila

Male:

Adam, Ben, Daniel (Danny), David (Dave or Davey), James, Jerry, Leon (Lee or Leo), Oliver, Patrick, Roger, Steven, Thomas, Tony, Todd

I don't plan on having my own children.

I want to adopt.

However, I always had a name picked out for a girl and a name picked out for a boy should I ever change my mind.

Male:

Lyon

Female:

Cadance

I've named my epees (fencing swords) after the names I like most: Lucy, Lily, Kari, Alice, and Amy.

My favorite name in the world is Lucy, ever since Elfen Lied, but that probably won't be the name of my daughter if I were to have one. My girlfriend and I already came up with some exotic yet strangely appealing names (for us):

Helena Lilith (Lily)

Aurora Nova

Elia Dante

Ezra

How many of these will ever become reality remains to be seen, but at least we both like these names for the day it does happen.

Bonus: the names of the pugs we'll maybe have one day are Sir Harris and Lady Puglia (a pun on the Italian town Fogliano Redipuglia)

• 6 years later...
(edited)

Always liked Jennifer for a girl :ooh: .

Maybe Thomas for a boy. Just some thoughts.

Maybe name then after actors I like :P . I guess Thomas is short for Tom :wacko: .
Emma is nice too… Emily.

Or just Carlos again :orly: . (That’s mine, my uncle, and my grandpa’s names). Got to keep it going.

Heh, I forget that’s my name sometimes. It’s an amusing name :P .

Edited by WWolf