Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

(edited)

Everyone of the mane 6 is cute in my opinion, but no. I do not have a crush on anyone in the show since i know they are all fake and madeup. But when i was a kid i did have a crush on Blossom from the PPG.

And of course you can make them all look hot and something you want to stick your teeth into, but that is possible with almost anything.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe sorta, I would totally kiss Fluttershy if she was real. Well, I'm just weird, I would wanna make out with a fake pony.

Edited by Ryan

(edited)

I wish everyday that either the PONIES from MLP were human or i was a pony, and i could be friends with them, and even find my special pony ;3;

so my answer is YES

Posted Image

Edited by Speedy Transition
  • Brohoof 2

Nah bro, my pillow is the only one I need in my life.

In all honesty, I find the ponies themselves cute but I do not have a crush on any of them. Sure, I'd hug them an awful lot if they were real but that would be about as far as it goes. Unless they were Princess Luna or Dashie, in which case snugglez would be had by the dozen.

Personally, no I don't have a "crush" on any ponies. (A lot of them are very pretty though) But don't let anyone tell you it's wrong or unnatural. I had a crush on a fictional character for a number of year...well, obsession would probably be a better word. In any case, don't sweat it, I can guarantee you're definitely not alone in your feelings, and it's normal to have them.

• Brohoof 1

I think most of the ponies on the show are pretty, but I don't really have a crush on any of them just by watching the show. Perhaps if Fluttershy or Applejack were in real life I might get a crush on them then (however then I would probably have to become a pony too, because human x animal stuff is kinda odd IMO)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/2524-i-think-i-am-in-love-with-fluttershy/ It appears that mlp messing with sexuality of its viewers is quite a common thing. But to answer your question: No,do not think this way about ponies. In fact, I don't think this way about humans, either recently. O_o Yeah, as I've already said: It appears that mlp messing with sexuality of its viewers is quite a common thing. :D

(edited)

Dang, this thread is still going on?

I think most of the ponies on the show are pretty, but I don't really have a crush on any of them just by watching the show. Perhaps if Fluttershy or Applejack were in real life I might get a crush on them then (however then I would probably have to become a pony too, because human x animal stuff is kinda odd IMO)

That is what all of these "humanized ponies" are for. To give you a basic idea of what they would look like in our world. And from what I've seen...

Rainbow Dash...

Is...

Gorgeous...

Edited by Raspberry32
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah not so much in the way that I'd date them but to the point where I look at them as close friends :)(only because they are horses their human versions are all <3 )

Pinkie Rainbow and Vinyl = <3

Edited by OdinForced

Answered already, but yes

Reason? They're already cute enough as ponies, but if I were to find a real-life human doppelganger (Not the evil ones) of these ponies, I'd probably fall in love with either AJ, Twi, or Rares (If they're around mah age, hopefully :D), so that obviously rings "yes"

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say I'm attracted to Queen Chrysalis, everything about her is just well amazing. Her stature, her voice, her gorgeous eyes and the way she looks makes me swoon. I'm also attracted to rainbow dash, at the moment I don't know why, but every time I see her I'm just overcome by a feeling of happiness. There are a lot of other ponies I really like but Chrysalis and Dashie are two ponies I'm definitely attracted to.

post-4952-0-12627500-1342334245.png

(edited)

I think a lot of people here aren't quite understanding what "platonic" actually means. It means attraction that is not sexual. Meaning, if you have platonic attraction or love for a person, you admire them for who they are, but more like a role model or an unconditional friend. That person makes you think about life in ways you otherwise wouldn't.

"With genuine platonic love, the beautiful or lovely other person inspires the mind and the soul and directs one's attention to spiritual things." (I got that from Wikipedia.) ;)

So in that sense, my answer is yes. I admire Fluttershy for how far she would go to take care of someone who is ill, and I admire Twilight Sparkle for her devotion to teaching others things she knows will help them.

Edited by Questio