Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me

Evilshy

Meh I wouldn't break into someone's car to steal a Dr. Pepper... that shit's nasty!

But if you had a Mountain Dew that'd be a totally different story! JK :P

I guess I have no place to say much here being someone who used to regularly shoplift soda, gum, and candy from my local gas station years back. (I couldn't resist sorry the clerks were SO damn stupid!) But I wouldn't stoop as low as to break into someone's car and steal their already purchased possessions (even as lame as soda!). I mean the store would probably never notice it, but it would hurt your feelings. I'm not that heartless!

God if they wanted soda THAT badly stealing it from the store would probably be better than rummaging through peoples cars, but I'm sure he had bigger ambitions than Dr. Pepper.

Is it wrong that this made me laugh?

OMG DR.PEPPER. IT'S MINE.

I'll admit I laughed at that as well.

It probably was just some kid trying to be a badass. I don't think anyone would do that just because they were thirsty, for all they know you could have spit in it.

Your story, evilshy, reminds me of this group of drunk teenagers that stole the left mirror from my mom's car. They didn't even do any damage - they just took a proprietary side mirror for a Ford Focus. WTF they planned to do with it is beyond us, but getting it replaced costs about $100.

Your story, evilshy, reminds me of this group of drunk teenagers that stole the left mirror from my mom's car. They didn't even do any damage - they just took a proprietary side mirror for a Ford Focus. WTF they planned to do with it is beyond us, but getting it replaced costs about $100.

The 100 dollar cost was probably why they did it.

• 8 years later...
On 12/28/2011 at 9:05 PM, Evilshy said:

And then I realized my dr pepper was gone.

Next time, put a note on the can/bottle with the word "herpes", and it will not happen again. But fix the lock, your valuables can be stolen

I'd say this is even more apparent nowadays, that people in general have become more and more horrible at the most basic levels. Ever since 2016 I've continuously stunned by how low people can be, by how willfully ignorant or depraved they will joyfully be. I see this as a new era of celebrated depravity, ignorance and hatred. This is why I am making it a point to show my full appreciation to the good people of this world, there are many good people here on this site that I will not take for granted. 

• Brohoof 3

Just how willfully ignorant a growing portion of the people living in this backwards country is (while acting like it's other people who don't know anything as they listen to their propaganda of choice without using any brain cells at all), is just absolutely astounding and never ceases to amaze me. Also there's the people who have the nerve to call other people "special snowflakes" when the only thing they're actually describing is themselves, which are almost more relevant here considering they have the nerve to be such massive hypocrites...

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1