Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if rarity and Blueblood got together?

PonyPowaX1000

How would you feel if rarity and Blueblood got together (as an alternate scenario)?

Would they make a cute couple if he was actually a Prince Charming? (remember alternate scenario)

:D:P:wub:

I think the idea of any of the mane 6 getting into a relationship but if there were to be an episode like that, it would most likely be about rarity. I don't know though, I guess I want a completely new character to get involved, one that compliments all of rarity's flaws. In all my life, I've seen these types of relationship blossom the most, real life and in fiction.

I don't like it as an idea very much :P

I think that fancy pants and rarity could work better, they have had a few appearances together already in the last season :)

As for spike, there may be something in him and sweetiebelle ?

Nope -- bad fit -- and Rarity figured it out herself. Rarity kind of reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping up Appearances, although Rarity has improved somewhat beyond such and has the opportunity to do so further. If Rarity marries any pony based mostly on stature she will be very disappointed. Thing is we havent seen all that many male ponies in large enough roles to really get a sense of them. Of all of the ponies I have seen, personalitywise Shining Armor would probably be a decent match for Rarity. Of course it is already too late for that, but I am talking with regard to personality.

No.

No.

NO!

Spike and Rarity are meant to be together. Always.

Blueblood, I don't care how nice he is in any alternate dimension....He will never be as cute as Spike. :D

Besides, Spike may be a "baby dragon," but because dragons live practically forever, baby is a relative term. Rarity and Twilight are about the same age right? So however old Twilight was when she hatched Spike, is however many years Spike is younger than Twilight--which is about how many years he's younger than Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

Actually every time she experiences high society she ends up having a bad time of it and sees the hollowness of it. I think -- eventually, if she has the time and is lucky -- she will grow out of searching for status and her mate choice will be a down to earth pony with no special status that loves her dearly.

This particular video allowed me to respect Prince Blueblood much more. Because, in all truth, he is just a great rapper. And that is definitely a plus when it comes to the manly factor.

Actually every time she experiences high society she ends up having a bad time of it and sees the hollowness of it. I think -- eventually, if she has the time and is lucky -- she will grow out of searching for status and her mate choice will be a down to earth pony with no special status that loves her dearly.

post-3032-0-18871800-1344945772_thumb.png

Down to earth... no special status... loves her dearly...

Not only does Spike have "no status", he is a slave. Since Rarity isn't exactly the "Cinderella" type, her ending up with Blueblood or any high society pony is a perversion of a fairy tale. That's like Belle ending up with Gaston and we all know Belle ends up with the Beast to save him from himself.

Y'know, they already referenced that in SomE. If it wasn't for Rarity playing a role in Spike's life, he would have stayed the greedy beast that his species has always naturally been meant to become.

Spike, how would you feel about Rarity and Blueblood being together?

Sorry, I had to ;)

Jokes aside, I wouldn't like that at all. I have a hard time seeing Rarity with someone other then Spike. I actually can become angry when I see her being shipped with others than Spike :P I really don't know why, I'm just a big fan of Rarispike I guess :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh no....for Rarity's sake.

You all saw in the episode. Prince Blueblood was quite ill-mannered and more or less a jerk. Rarity doesn't deserve him! :P Rather have Spike, or some other pony out there. Although Rarity loves being top-class, Prince Blueblood just killed it for her. I honestly think Rarity should look for her special somepony somewhere in Ponyville. There's a lot of good ponies there. Basically she is looking for a nice pony to treat her like a lady, and to be together with.

Then again....Rarity catches the boutique in the Canterlot Wedding. Hopefully we'll see more of her soon......

I don't think it would be a good idea. Seeing by the end of the episode she does not want to ever see him agin. Also I don't see Spike getting together with Rarity either. I just don't see that happening. Most likely Fancy Pants or a pony who's kinda like a country pony, but tries to become fancy for her.

I think someone else put the correct video with the correct word. What was it? Oh yeah. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, PURE, RIGHT, LAWFUL ,FAIR, AND SANE! NOOOOOOO!

THAT, would be my reaction XD. But seriously. If we were to talk with Rarity about getting married, I'll always be up for Spike and Rarity. If however, Fancypants would make the invitation, go for it. That's as much as I can say. Prince Blueblood is the opposite of Fancypants except for two things. One, they both have common manners (only Fancypants knows how to treat EVERYPONY with respect, not just himself). And two, they both have status. That's it. Also Blueblood treated Rarity wrong. That alone is direct entrance to my black book, period XD.