Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

(edited)

It seems like a clear night, here where I'm at. The tempreture could also be considered pretty fair, at 85 degrees..  Oof. Looks like it's time for bed.. :LunaMCM:

Edited by McFlurryHeart

It is cold so that is nice. Not shivering, but decent cold. Rainy which is also nice. Although people here say raining during Raya (a 'celebration' of sorts in my country) is a sad thing. But despite the rain, my sistet says it is hazy. I don't really know, I am not usually affected by it, nor do I notice it :P. Occasional sunniness. I think it is wet season.

Hell or what's close to it. I've been getting this annoying headache again for the past few days...so yeah hell. 

Has been a little less hot than normal for afternoon highs, and this morning it was actually in the mid 50s! Wow.

About 80 degrees, so normal I guess. It was colder on Monday (only in the 60's) but that cold front was out and gone super quick. I am so glad I am done with the super cold snow weather, and by the time winter comes I will be moved further south where it is warmer in general and more WET!