Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That D'AWWW Feeling

Zero000

This show does have a lot of D'AWWWWW moments in it. For me the best D'AWWWW moment would have to be in the episode "Baby Cake." Everything the Cake twins did was so cute. Fluttershy has that cute squick smile, and Pinkie Pie can be cute a lot of time to.

I think that happens to everyone who watches this show. Especially at the end of part 2 of the wedding where love is in bloom plays. Its so cheesy but yet its so happy and cute.

My Little Pony improved my outlook on life. I am so much happier now that I've discovered the series! Almost every single pony on the show makes me awwwww, some more than others, but that's just me :) The animation makes the ponies just that much cuter.

On the other hand, the ponies are so cute, that I want the show to be real! After I get out of my "It will never happen" funk, I'm back to my happy self and smile at all the ponies :wub: :wub:

Every time i see Fluttershy i always DAWWWW even when shes angry shes just that cute.

Of course there's way more than just Fluttershy that make me Daw such as whenever the mane 6 hug each other and stuff.

Edited by Cluttzershy

Haha I know what you mean man.

I dunno about you guys, but whenever I watch the show I get a really weird tingly feeling inside.

It makes me feel pretty good. Does anyone else get that?

• Brohoof 1

This whole scene gave me the biggest d'awww feeling ever and proved this episode to be one of my favorite episodes.

Also, Cutie Mark Chronicles is literally an entire episode full of cute moments. I also get the d'awww feeling during things that are more emotional, such as in "This Day Aria" during this whole section when Cadance is running through the caves with Twilight and gets to the minecart, or when a pony cries.

Edited by Rarietty

Well I think that's the point of thoose moments. The episodes can really cheer you up.

Same thing happens to me sometimes, but its mostly internal.

That feeling that your described... that feeling is the reason why i watch MLP. A very few things can give me this feeling and thats why this show is a precious gem for me. It keeps my mood better overall because im highly capable for depression. :( Its really a good thing and it has a lot to teach about our friends,family and life. Theres high morals in it and that is a great thing also.

So basically what you described as the "d'awwww" moment is the spirit of the show that hold you and fill your hearth with happines and laughter. :) (I know i know it was a bit "ULTRA GAAAY")

I think this aspect of the show is so powerfull that it is capable of changing personalities and beliefs of some people. :)

With this we could build a happier and more tolerant world :D

• Brohoof 1

Haha I know what you mean man.

I dunno about you guys, but whenever I watch the show I get a really weird tingly feeling inside.

It makes me feel pretty good. Does anyone else get that?

I know that feel, bro! Like, that happiness and joyful feeling...right? I dunno exactly how to describe it...curse my failure to find words.

But, yes, it's an amazing feeling, ain't it? :wub:

That feeling that your described... that feeling is the reason why i watch MLP. A very few things can give me this feeling and thats why this show is a precious gem for me. It keeps my mood better overall because im highly capable for depression. :( Its really a good thing and it has a lot to teach about our friends,family and life. Theres high morals in it and that is a great thing also.

So basically what you described as the "d'awwww" moment is the spirit of the show that hold you and fill your hearth with happines and laughter. :) (I know i know it was a bit "ULTRA GAAAY")

I think this aspect of the show is so powerfull that it is capable of changing personalities and beliefs of some people. :)

With this we could build a happier and more tolerant world :D

You, sir, have read my mind.

Also, this seems relevant to this topic:

Posted Image

http://www.welovefine.com/2289-phd-in-adorableness.html

• Brohoof 1

I definitely know that feeling, and it's been coming way too often lately. It happens a lot when I'm not watching it, because I'll remember a certain scene and just break out in a smile. This always lead to people asking me "What are you smiling at?" or "What are you so happy about?" People wouldn't be so negative all the time if they sat down and watched MLP.

D'AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Reading this thread is both reminding me how happy I am that Season 3 is starting soon, as well as how happy I am that I have these forums to hang out on and get my pony-fix between seasons. I love you all, everypony, so very much!!! In fact...

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony

Nobody will hear that phrase uttered from my mouth, nor do I ever think it. Most of the stuff which other people find cute I recognize as being cute, but without the happy reaction. However, I can and have gotten to a very happy state of mind, usually late at night, listening to some good music, and maybe watching an episode or reading fanfics/forums. It is a little difficult for me to do this, because my analytical mind automatically nitpicks everything I watch or read, so I notice the flaws and not the good stuff.

Basically, it is difficult for "cute" things to break through my analytical and practical way of thinking, but it can happen.

Yeah the show just has that effect.... There are seriously moments of complete cuteness and D'awwwww moments that just make me smile uncontrollably... ^_^ . Thats why I love the show so much it just makes me happy and leaves me with a smile on my face.