mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Ok, I am officially hooked on this game. I got it I think the night it came out, maybe a night later, I can't remember. Now I'm on the challenges on trying to get Rarity back, just finished the Applejack ones. I'm level 31, and feel free to add me, Sir_Trollestia.

I agree about the Stuff being Overpriced, but When the sale happened to me, The Gems and Hearts were reduced and I didn't have enough Gems to get Rarity (If I knew how to get more Gems Easily). As for my Moneymaking, It's going slow and I need to get all other ponies to get more Money.

If you have enough money, Just Buy whatever is Nearest such as Expansions, Ponies, and Stores. If you're saving up for something Expensive, Just go for that

XD

Eeyep it dose

Hope you get back in the game! That's odd... Even tho the game is still unstable... What devise do you have, and what version?

How would I know?

Lolz, it could be worse, I attempted to jailbreak my device just for coins cause I didnt want to go through it all again.

It didnt work, so I guess it wont be miserable

Oh well #yoloswag

iPod iOS 6, game version 1.0.0

I dont know, use Gypsy Magic?

Yeesh, even if you cheat it would literally take hours just to get enough gems for Celestia. Let's see...960 gems. Using the clock trick can get you about 3 gems in 3 minutes, give or take...

960/3 = 320...

320/60 = 5.3 consecutive hours of abusing the exploit in order to get Celestia. Holy moley.

I wanted to let you all know:

If your username is on the front page, there is a 75% chance you have a friend request from me waiting in your inbox. I was going to go for all 100%, but looking up all of those names was so mind-numbingly dull that I gave up.

If you didn't get a friend request from me and you'd like to add me, my username is Ev1n

Edited by jackleapp81

Ok...if you have homework or any signifigant amount of schoolwork that you need to do, don't install this game.

I'm hooked on it already. XD

3 things that annoy me; 1. Bon Bon's little chara sheet says "This Earth Pony's name is the French word for "candy", and she has 3 bows as her cutie mark."

........After explaining that her name means CANDY it states that her cutie mark is 3 bows.

If I'm not mistaken, Bon Bon/CANDY has 3 peices of CANDY for her cutie mark.

Another thing that's been said; costs thousands of bits to move a bucking rock.

Last thing, that you can get Luna's guard and her chariot but not Luna herself.

I was peeved about that until my good friend pointed out that the plot has to do with Nightmare Moon, so perhaps Luna is unlocked once the story is over.

I'll make a Gameloft account tomorrow, name will probably be EbonyNightingale.

Edited by Princess Nightingale

i never did get far but when i reached where i have to find derpy how do i find her i really want her!!! She is kind of my favorite pony

Look around the entire area. She's derping around in a cardboard box.

Usually in the "eternal night" areas near the bottom. That's where I see her anyway.

I've been playing this game a couple of days now on my Sony Tablet S running Android 4.04. Game plays smooth overall, but I'm still running into some issues with Gameloft Live and the Social feature (application crashes.) But if you want to add me, the nickname is RagingTwilight - same as my username on here.Hopefully the Social feature bugs on Android will be fixed soon.

I'm lv.24 now, and I hope to get Trixie next!

Yeesh, even if you cheat it would literally take hours just to get enough gems for Celestia. Let's see...960 gems. Using the clock trick can get you about 3 gems in 3 minutes, give or take...

960/3 = 320...

320/60 = 5.3 consecutive hours of abusing the exploit in order to get Celestia. Holy moley.

What is this magical clock trick that you speak of?

Ive been trying iAP Cracker, but it seems that it doesnt work anymore on any apps

Hey, I don't mean to sound needy, but if there is anypony who is willing to help. I'm stuck on that receive 3 treasure chests quest, and since the system is so buggy, only 4 friends show up for me. So If you can see me on your friends list, if you wouldn't mind, could you drop me a chest? It's the only thing that stands between me and AJ v.v

Hey, I don't mean to sound needy, but if there is anypony who is willing to help. I'm stuck on that receive 3 treasure chests quest, and since the system is so buggy, only 4 friends show up for me. So If you can see me on your friends list, if you wouldn't mind, could you drop me a chest? It's the only thing that stands between me and AJ v.v

To clarify this, my gameloft live username is AmoebaMan, I will gladly return any chests given to me to help anyone who perhaps needs scootaloo or the same quest i'm on :)

Hey guys. I found derpy. Yay. But is there a way for her to stay in my ponyville instead of having her keep hiding in a box in the dark shaded places?

Nope, the most she'll do is fly over to the ponies you've already collected and interact but eventually she'll go back in her box. Which is better because you get more coins and possibly gems when you find her.

I was wondering how everypony is handling the random debris spawns in this game? Those giant rocks are killing me, I mean my ponyville looks a rock quarry. Not to mention the endless waves of parasprites that spawn along with them. If rock and parasprite spawns weren't so frequent or if they didn't occur at all then this game would be a pleasant experience overall (aside from the overpriced ponies and the glitchy friend system that is).

Also just a word of caution to anyone who plans on actually using money for this game or to anyone in general; now this is just speculation but you might want to hold off buying any of the gem ponies until next Friday. Because what with it being "Black Friday" and all, Gameloft might bring back that 3 day sale that happened last week. Of course this is just me speculating and I have nothing to support it other than it being "Black Friday".

I was wondering how everypony is handling the random debris spawns in this game? Those giant rocks are killing me, I mean my ponyville looks a rock quarry. Not to mention the endless waves of parasprites that spawn along with them. If rock and parasprite spawns weren't so frequent or if they didn't occur at all then this game would be a pleasant experience overall (aside from the overpriced ponies and the glitchy friend system that is).

Also just a word of caution to anyone who plans on actually using money for this game or to anyone in general; now this is just speculation but you might want to hold off buying any of the gem ponies until next Friday. Because what with it being "Black Friday" and all, Gameloft might bring back that 3 day sale that happened last week. Of course this is just me speculating and I have nothing to support it other than it being "Black Friday".

usually when I've gotten rid of the rocks etc I'll try and put a building or some decor in its place, worked so far.

Why does this game insist on giving me laughter shards http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png got about 560 of em at the moment.

usually when I've gotten rid of the rocks etc I'll try and put a building or some decor in its place, worked so far.

Why does this game insist on giving me laughter shards http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png got about 560 of em at the moment.

i agree.. I really need to get Kindness Shards to activate the Element of Kindness

and i also really need more of twilights element(Magic) to get rid of the damn parasprites so i can edit Ponyville around the areas where i expanded

My review on the game is that its highly addictive(makes u want to check every minute) its very fun and i love the game(I am level 24 atm) the game is a bit buggy(not on my phone)Some of the stuff is very expensive(when uve expanded more then 5 times, the price gets higher) and it gets longer to product or build certain things.

But other than that the game is extremely fun and i love it a ton :wub: i just wish it be a bit easier to handle than to make it a bit complicated.

====================================================EDITED==============================

To everyone that has Android phones!

Me and MotionSpark have a problem that i'm sure that alot of you ponies have.. is that when you want to be on Gameloft Live while you play, it doesn't stay online.. then you have to re log in every time but still doesn't stay online, so you don't get your Hearts, gifts or anything that you need to expand.

If you have this problem please brohoof this and also quote it saying u also have the same problem

Thanks.

Edited by FIuttershy
  • Brohoof 1