Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

The things I hat eabout myself are:

My random mood swings: I don't even have to be on my period, i could just be happy then i'll be trying to rip someones neck off!

My "Jelly" : Alot of people call me skinny, but I swear they're lying. I'm not HIGHLY over-weight, but, to me, i still look fat.

My Intelligence: (Not to boast or anything) But I am highly intelligent for my age, and so if someone says something wrong in a sentence, I would correct them without thinking about it, my friends call it "logic"

There is a whole list of things, but I won't bore you with my flaws.

Self-hate? Yeesh. Rather a touchy subject there. Until recently, I haven't really felt any self-hate for a long time. I was comfortable with who I was, and saw no reason to change that.

But then, you know, stuff happened, and things have been going on, and stuff. I guess what I most hate about myself is how horrible of a procrastinator I've become. I'm not sure how it started, but before I know it my grades are suffering and I'm not getting anything productive done... And for some reason I can't bring myself to do anything about it. *sigh*

There's other stuff that's been bothering me too but this is the main thing really. So uh. Yeah.

Well, let's see here...

• My Looks
  • My short temper
  • How sometimes I can barely sleep and I just lay in bed for hours at a time
  • My speaking voice...when recorded, I sound depressed and British
  • My Masochism in some ways 
  • My constant headaches or health problems (Namely, trouble breathing as of late)
  • My extreme shyness
  • I hyperventilate quite a lot
  • I'm constantly exhausted at all times
  • I have a bad habit of remaining emotionless at most times
  • I tend to overreact
  • I have trouble being open about things to anyone
  • I was a bit suicidal around a year ago and while it's easy to control now, it doesn't help much in my everyday life. I also constantly want to cut myself and I plan on starting as soon as I move out in a few years
  • I may have possibly developed a crush on my best friend and I have never loathed something so much about myself
  • I have trouble deciding between future jobs
  • I've been starving myself to lose weight thinking that looks are all that matter, it's leading to so many health problems but I'm not stopping
  • Also, sometimes I have random laughing fits that grow more disturbed, mangled, and odd by the minute. My friend was convinced I was going to grab a knife if that shows how bad it sounds
  • I hate how I constantly put myself down at every possible minute. 
  • I'm always stressed

I would continue but I don't want to be here all day.

Edited by Michael De Santa

Nothing noghing at all I am prefect in every way!

Just kidding.

lazy poor memory Little drive little to no social life.

ok I am doing to stop there I don't want to depress myself!

There is a list I can make: I/ I'm

• Never assertive when I need to be
  • Always shy when I need to be social
  • Cry over everything
  • Get mad at myself for not being better
  • Get emotionally unstable over simple things

Yep.

• dark circles

lack of social skills

cannot read for long periods of time and still retain info

not as good with computers as I'd like to be

memories of stupid things I've done just stick there like glue, gets really annoying

Edited by TwilizzleFoShizzle
  • Brohoof 3

Nobody ever likes their own voice

Morgan Freeman. Your argument is invalid.

A list of the things I hate could fill a whole page of this thread...I hate that I procrastinate so much. But I'm gonna procrastinate the rest of that list.

For myself, I hate two things about me.
1- I always tend to act "too kind", which gives that idea to some people that I have weak personality.
2- I can be really patient with some people, but when someone goes too far and pisses me off.
I can act like a real jerk.

There really isn't anything I do hate about myself. There are things I'd like to work on to see myself more positively, but I don't see why we should hate ourselves.

We expect too much from things like appearance, it should be about our actions and how we treat people. Unfortunately we're in a world where it seems to be all about appearances and who you know through your appearance, so we feel out of place and that we don't look good in our own skin because of the unrealistic standards that have been plastered all over the place. We are how we are. If you wanna look your best, just eat a balanced, take up healthy hobbies that exercise your body and mind, and smile! If the world see's you smiling, you can't be wrong, right? tongue.png

But when it comes to habits, traits and behaviour, if you recognise there's a problem, don't except it as the way it is. If you're not happy, make a change. Try to alter it and control any negative aspects of your life. Its hard but the reward will be great. :3

And be forgiving with yourself. You're only human!... Pony? You get what I mean. laugh.png

(And I'm not saying I'm perfect. Everyone has flaws, but don't see them as a crutch, see them as a challenge and face it to make it better. smile.png )

• Brohoof 1

I hate all the small mistakes i have made in life, like something that i said accidentally and it comes back in my face with a major impact.

and i feel too much/too early in any relationship with someone.

Well I'll list a few because all of them would take up a whole page

My full lips (Others say they look like Angelina Jolie's, I say they look disgusting)

My shyness. I tend too talk like a fluttershy when I am not talking to close friends.

My unsymmetrical eyes.

How I have a load of freckles on my nose but not a single one anywhere else

We all have something about ourselves we don't particularly like but there is always something about ourselves we do like which we should focus on more than our flaws. Our imaginations tend to get the better of us and make the tiniest of flaws seem like a huge thing

I hate my social anxiety and its effect on my emotions and decisions. It's ruined my life, made me feel like I'm completely incapable of making friends or even just being friendly, made me depressed, and turned me into a miserable decrepit pile of flesh and bone.

Edited by Static

1. My temper

2. My handwriting (actually, motor skills in general)

3. My masculine behaviors (you don't want to know)

4. My immaturity.

5. How I always change myself to fit society.

6. My physical weakness.

7. My organizational skills.

8. My slight aggressiveness.

9. My social anxiety and social awkwardness (does not go together happily)

10. My ease of depression.

Edited by EquestriasCourier

I usually hate talking about myself in a bad way because its one of the things I dislike about myself lol, but by getting those out I feel like I can improve myself so... here it goes

1. I assume too much too fast

2. I don't think outside the box much as I should

3. My weight

4. My lack of feminine style

5. Lack of confidence in myself

As of now, my irrational fear of growing older and the changes the future may bring. 

Also, my damn social awkwardness, one the of reasons I've never had a girlfriend at 21 is because a woman could but me over the head with it I wouldn't get the hint she's trying to kick it off with me until someone else goes "you do realize she has a thing for you". Maybe I'll find someone when I start working.  

Me? FLAWS?! I am appalled, good sir! To suggest that I have ANY flaw in my character! I'm not even narcissistic! I'm above even that!

...OK, in all honesty, there are a few things.

• I tend to stutter occasionally, which annoys the crap out of me.
  • I have several mental fixations that I can't seem to drop (nail-biting, coughing, etc.)
  • I tend to misjudge the severity of issues. (Not worrying about next month's bills whilst losing my mind over AliTwi)
  • I forget things easily.
  • I'm known to take jokes too far on occasion.
  • I have difficulty correctly reading people's intentions occasionally.
  • And I forget things easily.

Aside from those, I can't think of any. Perhaps I'm just forgetting them. huh.png