Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

>_< here I go..

I dont like my list of foods I really like eating. Makes it diffucilt to be healthy when I dont particularly love the healty foods.

I dont like my looks, but yet do nothing much to fix it saying that "it doesnt matter" or "thats just how it is."

I dont like how antisocial I am in school. I hate how little people I talkto to and how much smal the amount of people who speak to me are. I hate how Im always the one at the lunch table not sayong anything because even my besr friend doesnt want to talk to me.

Oh and I dont like how I have some spine problem so its hard for me to sit up straight D: So Im like "Woa Ineed to correct dat posture."

(Hard to type on phone- is unskiled in ways of teh keypad)

• Brohoof 2

I hate that God took away my socialness away from me. (Asperger)

I can't socialize with people... 

I hate that I'm anti-social 

Edited by StarBot

My tendency to wallow in self-pity whenever the slightest problem arises

My tendency to give up when things get hard, and how difficult it is for me to commit to anything at all

I tend to get angry about the stupidest things

I know that I can choose to think better, more positive thoughts than I do, but I wallow in self-pity and depression instead because it takes less effort

I procrastinate almost constantly

I often lose sight of the really important things in my life (primarily God) and focus on the stupid stuff that doesn't really matter

I'm single, and I can't imagine that ever changing

Door-mat.

Defensive narcissism (It only goes off when I'm being bullied, honest! I'm not a jerk!).

Episodes of depression.

My skinny body has a frailness to it; but my height, deep voice, rough skin tone, and body hair are all masculine. The result is a creepy looking guy that people tend avoid when walking down opposite ends of the side walk. That, and my orthodontist is garbage. He messed up my retainer, and now my teeth are as crooked as before I even got braces! I hate the way I look. :(

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

Probably the fact that I'm really nosy and I tend to stick myself in other people's business. It's just something I can't help and by the time I realize it, it's too late! I also tend to procrastinate a lot since I get distracted easily.

• Brohoof 1

Where to start?

-I can be a bit indecisive at times

-I can be really lazy

-I can be judgmental at times

-I complain to much to often

-Lots of other stuff, some is to personal to mention

That I procrastinate a lot.

Its a really bad habit and I need to get rid of it completely, Iv done so less when it comes to drawing and art study in general as of late but, I still do it with a lot of other stuff... :/

I also feel that Im someone who is not a very good friend, Im almost cretin that some of the people on this forum have both removed me form their friends list as well as have left the forums because I don't really talk to them often enough.

This is a pretty depressing thread btw, I mean your basically promoting self hate which is never a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I think being self aware of your problems can help you in the long run because as they say "Only when you know your limitations will you achieve your prime" but still... 

Well adding on to what Iv already posted...

Im not really all that confident in my looks, Iv been told that Im an attractive person but I just dont see it. I get that theres this whole "its not about the looks as much as it is personality" sepal but, I think thats easer said when you are confident in your looks or when you have an amazing personality.

And on the whole amazing personality note, I pretty much hate what my social life is, If you can even call what I have a social life.

Im a complete loner, I feel that this is due to my personality.

Iv had about a total of about 4 friends though out high school which I didn't really talk to or hang out with all that much.

Im constantly compared to my sister, she is a much more out going person than me. Everybody is always comparing and contrasting me with her. "Why aren't you more like your sister?" "Why are you so different from your sister?" "Why don't you have as many friends as your sister?" 

And lastly, Im not so confident in my smarts. I dont really think that needs an explanation.

>_< here I go..

I dont like my list of foods I really like eating. Makes it diffucilt to be healthy when I dont particularly love the healty foods.

I dont like my looks, but yet do nothing much to fix it saying that "it doesnt matter" or "thats just how it is."

I dont like how antisocial I am in school. I hate how little people I talkto to and how much smal the amount of people who speak to me are. I hate how Im always the one at the lunch table not sayong anything because even my besr friend doesnt want to talk to me.

Oh and I dont like how I have some spine problem so its hard for me to sit up straight D: So Im like "Woa Ineed to correct dat posture."

(Hard to type on phone- is unskiled in ways of teh keypad)

Probably the fact that I'm really nosy and I tend to stick myself in other people's business. It's just something I can't help and by the time I realize it, it's too late! I also tend to procrastinate a lot since I get distracted easily.

I don't mean to brohoof you out of pity or that I like the fact the you dislike details of yourselves just that I have the same problems and am able to agree with you. I just wanted to make that clear so that Im not offending either of you. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't mean to brohoof you out of pity or that I like the fact the you dislike details of yourselves just that I have the same problems and am able to agree with you. I just wanted to make that clear so that Im not offending either of you. 

Offend by brohoof? O: Is such a thing possible? xD 

Glad no pity is felt though since I'm not actually sad or anything just because there are things I don't like about myself d:

Im not really all that confident in my looks, Iv been told that Im an attractive person but I just dont see it. I get that theres this whole "its not about the looks as much as it is personality" sepal but, I think thats easer said when you are confident in your looks or when you have an amazing personality.   And on the whole amazing personality note, I pretty much hate what my social life is, If you can even call what I have a social life. Im a complete loner, I feel that this is due to my personalit

I have those two problems. Lacking confidence in looks but I don't see that looks are too important which is why I don't try too much. I also lack a social life- though I'm a very chill person so I can't seem to care too much about that even if parents worry.

• Brohoof 1

I'm always telling people to not be afraid from new things,and to dare to conplete their dreams,but the thing changes with me... :(

And I tend to believe on the humanity too much.There're moments where it's good,but when I see that there're so many crimes on the world,a tiny part of me dies with them :(

-I'm a person that's always saying that you have to be patient,and that you shouldn't swear,but with me,all the opissite.

I become angry more than I want to,and I tend to swear a lot when i'm having bad luck :(

In person I'm a fairly normal person. but too bloody shy and can't talk to people, and online, where I have a little more confidence (not full confidence, I'm even shy on the forums), I mostly let the weird and negative points out, so I either sound more messed up than I am, or can't talk to people at all.

I am arse ugly.

I compare myself to my sister, who just so happened to get all of the desirable traits.