1. 1. Do you drive?

• Yes I have a licence and a car
    • I have a licence but no car
    • I have no licence but I drive as a hobby
    • I have no licence and no car
    • other (post in comments)

(edited)

I have a Learners and here are my familly's cars that we have

Buick( I use this the most and its my personal favorite)

Porsche(my Bro and mom use it the most )

Edited by @Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

My first car that I bought and paid for right when I purchased a week or so after I got my licenses 3 years ago was a '97 Ford Contour Sport. Had great gas mileage and was a nice little first car.

Now I drive an '05 Ford Focus ZX4 SES. Fantastic little car with great gas mileage, I sold my first car to help pay for my Focus this last summer. My only gripe is I need to get some winter tires for it since it does not do well on the wintery Wisconsin roads.

I don't drive anything crazy expensive or awesome.

My sister gave me her 2001 Nissan Maxima for free after she herself got a brand new 2014 car.

It's in great condition and runs fine.

I would like a different car, but this one is good for another 2 years at least.

I don't drive. It is far too costly in comparison to taking the bus or driving - in my current lifestyle, where everything is either a short-moderate walk, or bus ride away - and I would rather not be at risk of coming into stupid people more than I have to. There are far too many bad drivers, and I would rather not fall into a situation where I have an accident and end up having to pay a copious amount of money; and perhaps and arm and a leg, too.

I do however, own a car. A 1975('76? I forget) Holden HJ Kingswood. She's pretty.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive a 2006 Acura TSX. It's not the fastest car on the block, but it's been very reliable and good on gas and handles pretty nicely. A complimentary lifetime XM subscription helps out quite a bit with the work commute.

• Brohoof 1

I've got a license and a car. I inherited my car from my grandma. 

It's a 2007 Saturn Ion. I plan to turbocharge it, put some Flowmaster Twin Exhausts on it, and put it on some 20 inch rims. I may even put some subwoofers in the trunk. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't but I'm studying the permit book to take the test soon and I have some knowledge from my mom already (she really is a good driver she started driving since she was EIGHT I'm not joking and through hills... back home of course)

2007 Scion TC in Black Cherry, which is a discontinued color. She's a stick and my lady love.
Fotor01021163835.jpg
For work I use hubby's truck, 2006 Honda Ridgeline.
IMG_0620.JPG

Not the best pictures, but you get the idea.

• Brohoof 2

I have a 2007 VW Rabbit 3 door hatchback (Stock Image, same color)

2007_Volkswagen_Rabbit-1.jpg

It has been my daily driver since I got it in December of 2006, it's a stick, and it has just under 50k miles on it. 

It's fun to drive and you wouldn't believe the stuff I've hauled inside that thing (Washing machine, kitchen table, 18ft pool, 800lbs of tile, etc)

I'm currently looking to pick up a 2nd car as a hobby car soon!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I recently actually took a picture of my motorbike, i took this picture just under a month ago:

post-7214-0-79148200-1400461689_thumb.jpg

Here is a close up

post-7214-0-39497700-1400461696_thumb.jpg

Yeah, its a wreck...

• Brohoof 2