Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which shows would you like to see feature a MLP crossover/reference?

Party Cannon

Crossovers have happened many times in the history of animation.

It is unlikely that this would happen with MLP:FIM, yet if this occurred, which show would you want to crossover or at least be ok with?

If not, how about a MLP reference in another show? 

• Brohoof 2

I think if they did a crossover from the 80's MLP that would be kinda funny.  Pinkie would probably turn into a G1 pony, hilarity would ensue with the mane 6 meeting their ancestors.  

And I think G1 should count as a different show.

• Brohoof 2

MLP with Happy Tree Friends. Or some show on the HUB that does not have humans in it, because humans in a crossover would not work out well.

Transformers, so that Rainbow could smack some down canonically, although butthurt would probably ensue among Transformers fans if the response is anything it was to the Youtube video.

I read an Avengers crossover fanfic that kicked butt, so I would be on board with that. It isn't going to happen but I'd love it if it did.

• Brohoof 1

MLP:FiM with Care Bears just for the heck of it.

okegv.jpg

If legal issues can be shoved aside, I would love to see one of the episode features an Eldar Farseer from WH40K. Twilight Sparkle would be ecstatic to learn mind-bending and scrying magic from her.

• Brohoof 1

The ultimate Flash animation fangasm. FiM meets Homestarrunner (God I miss Strong Bad)

More realistically it has to be something that appeals to the same audience but maintains comparable quality... Who am I kidding no little girls cartoon is good as this.

Now for something really wild and out there. My Little Pony travels to the land of Salad Fingers..

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

I'd want a crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Futurama!

I hope there's gonna be a new Futurama Reincarnation episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Crossover with Care Bears and MLP.  I would like to see the ponies reactions to the bears, and I would like to see equally as much how the bears reacted to the ponies.

As a fluff purist, I'm not a huge fan of crossovers in general, They are hardly ever done right (tmnt did an ok one a while back). Of the current HUB shows, I couldn't see one that would work.

A crossover with G1 could work, but there would be a terrible visual clash, unless they adapted the old characters into the new style, in which case you might as well make it an expedition into another country that has seaponies.

G2 and G3 wouldn't work. At all. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure G3 never even happened. Yeah, I'm sticking with that.

MLP:FiM with Care Bears just for the heck of it.

If legal issues can be shoved aside, I would love to see one of the episode features an Eldar Farseer from WH40K. Twilight Sparkle would be ecstatic to learn mind-bending and scrying magic from her.

Hmm are we talking 80s Care Bears here, or was there a newer incarnation? I think I recall a talking spellbook that was pretty cool, but not much else.

And GW is unlikely to cooperate with Hasbro since they are the one of the only other major toy companies Hasbro hasn't swallowed yet.

But yeah Twilight as a Farseer would be sweet, maybe have Rainbow be a Striking Scorpion, Rarity a Howling Banshee (whining that can kill), Pinkie a Harlequin (duh) and so on...

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

It is unlikely that this would happen with MLP:FIM, yet if this occurred, which show would you want to crossover or at least be ok with?

Obviously it would have to be another HUB show of present or future.

Wasn't there a small promo ad that the hub did which had MLP:FiM and Dan Vs? I saw it on youtube so its possible it was a good fake but even if it is I like to see that!

Let's see... the only crossovers that I'd really love to see would be MLP: FiM with (1) 80's Transformers (because THE REAL Optimus Prime would be 20% cooler with ponies than he already is) or (2) 80's MLP (never, I repeat, NEVER G3 :angry: ), just because, as others have stated, it'd be hilarious!!!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

If there was a crossover I feel it would be with the newest Hub show. The Littlest Pet Shop i think it was. I only saw one episode of that show but the main issue is that the animation styles are so different (MLP has more smooth lines and more detail in the background, while LPS has more sharp edges and very little detail)

• 1 year later...

Well, I don't have cable, so I'm not sure what is on HUB.  I agree, I don't know if anything with humans in it would work.  Luna appears in dreams, maybe she could appear in someone's dream.  I'd love to see Care Bears/ My Little Ponies, but I see the practical problems.

Didn't Hub just get sold to Disney? (I know it was somebody, & I'm too inept to look it up)  If so, almost any Disney or Pixar would be OK

• 1 month later...

@@Party Cannon, to facilitate the thread's discussion and expand the topic, I have modified the OP and I have also provided a clearer title to help other users find your thread.  :)

If not, how about a MLP reference in another show? 

poke'mon it needs to happen

Before Sonic Boom even had a MLP reference, I was pretty much hoping that it would have one.

Honestly, I don't watch that many cartoons since all of the good ones (from the late 90s/ early 2000s) are long off the air. However, if there was a MLP reference in "Gravity Falls" I wouldn't be surprised.

This may not have been much of a stretch or a surprise, considering that both My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop are both Hasbro properties animated by the same company, but there was a bit of a cameo appearance in one episode of LPS.