Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cell phone providers

Gummy

48 users have voted

1. 1. What cell phone provider do you have?

• Verizon Wireless
    • AT&T
    • Sprint
    • T-Mobile
    • Boost Mobile
    • Cricket
    • Virgin Mobile
    • Other

Simple thread. Which cell phone provider do you use/prefer?

What are some of the pros and cons of each one?

What model phone do you have?

Would you recommend that phone/service to a friend?

Rockin a jailbroken iPhone 3GS on T-Mobile. And I would suggest T-Mobile to someone else only if they were looking for a decent cheap plan. If you can spare the money I suggest looking elsewhere.

(edited)

I myself have been on at&t since I got my first phone years ago. Been using an iPhone since the 1st generation . Have a 4 right now, cant wait to get a 4s. Too bad AT&T coverage is so spotty!

Edited by Gummy

• 1 year later...

I use AT&T.

I like it a lot. However, I don't really have much if an opinion, since this is the only provider I've ever used. However, they seem to have a lot of coverage.

• 3 years later...

My parents are with Telstra the biggest mobile service provider in Australia and they have coverage in over 98% of the total land in the country. There are some country towns that only have Telstra service so you will have SOS only if you're with Optus or any other service provider. Now my own phone is my dads old Nokia phone that he brought in 2005 and it's got a Optus prepaid sim as I only use it to do emergency calls to my parents because I take public transport to school and when there's a problem on the network and I get stuck somewhere I can still contact my parents. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

I'm a user of AT&T currently, and really haven't had any complaints with it. Granted I live in an area with no cell coverage, but the use of WiFi Calling is extremely helpful. I do wonder at times if the charge is more than necessary, but eh. Service has been splendid thus far.

My family has had all the major ones at one point or another. Verizon was good when we had it, but it was a long time ago, back in the flip phone days.

T-Mobile offered a great price, but only worked in one corner of the house, so it was short lived. Doesn't matter how great of price it is if you can't use it anywhere.

Sprint was absolutely terrible. Overcharged every single month, ignored calls to get it fixed, said they "fixed" it when they didn't, I could go on and on.

AT&T has been great; I'll occasionally lose reception in more remote areas, but that's the only real issue I've had with it.

• 2 years later...

My carrier is T-Mobile. It’s good for the most part but I seem to lose service when I need it the most ^_^

• Brohoof 1