Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Rainbow Dash is the icon of Brony's, She is fast,she is awesome, and she is loyal....most of the time xD

Really,what makes her not awesome?

She finds a competiton in everything and everypony.

And Rainbow is best colour(Hey,Rainbow's Hot minute states that it is a colour.)

(For the cloppets ;) she is #1 on rule34 list)

• Brohoof 2

I'd really like to see her get some bonding time in with Spike. They haven't interacted a huge amount in the show, but that part in the finale where she caught him after Discord bubbled him into the air, as well as my increased appreciation for Spike in general, planted the idea. I can see them making a fun pair. Both are a bit snarky, bounce between being very mature and being childish, and I have a feeling they could get into all sorts of crazy trouble together.

Messing with Twilight would definitely be the main attraction, ha ha. Seeing Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Owlicious make that little beat together in "Testing Testing 1, 2, 3" was hilarious, and that definitely makes me think that maybe Rainbow Dash and Spike should do something together, though I'm not sure what. Maybe she could accompany Spike on another self-discovery quest? Who knows!

I was looking back at these and was reminded of another scene that reinstates why these two should be paired up more often

• Brohoof 7

lol I still need to get myself some Rainbow Dash merch. All I have is a McDonalds toy and a Plushe from christmas.

Oh well at least fanart can fill the void

img-2690968-1-641332__safe_solo_rainbow%

She looks so... human... in ^this. :wub:Nosebleed_Plz_by_NyteTheKid.gif

(edited)

I wish that WayForward or some other reputable indie developer would make a Rainbow Dash SHMUP lol.  In lieu of Options (like in Gradius), she could have little Scootaloos spinning around her, and getting X number of rainbow / speed pick-ups would result in a Sonic Rainboom and temporary invincibility...  I'm probably the only person that wants this / has given it this much thought. xD

Neglected to post a pic last time, but here - I threw this together lol:

post-26550-0-92779500-1401724073.jpg

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 6

I wish that WayForward or some other reputable indie developer would make a Rainbow Dash SHMUP lol.  In lieu of Options (like in Gradius), she could have little Scootaloos spinning around her, and getting X number of rainbow / speed pick-ups would result in a Sonic Rainboom and temporary invincibility...  I'm probably the only person that wants this / has given it this much thought. xD

I would totally play that game!

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads up to you all that Dash is going up against Applejack in one of those World Cup matchups. My two favorite ponies >_>. Here's a link, if you wanna vote.

Also, anyone got any good Rainbow Dash fan music? I've heard Loyalty like everyone else, and these are good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78xJDyDBPXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izLkasbzG0

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just a heads up to you all that Dash is going up against Applejack in one of those World Cup matchups. My two favorite ponies >_>. Here's a link, if you wanna vote.

Also, anyone got any good Rainbow Dash fan music? I've heard Loyalty like everyone else, and these are good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78xJDyDBPXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izLkasbzG0

Man they like pitting those two together don't they?

I'm casting my vote for Dash, but I'm probably gonna avoid the World Cup this time considering how nasty things got during March Madness

appledash_by_joycall3-d7klyjc.jpg

Edited by Naked Snake
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
I'm casting my vote for Dash, but I'm probably gonna avoid the World Cup this time considering how nasty things got during March Madness

I can understand why. Competition can get pretty ugly and make people do some pretty dumb things. Which, ironically enough, was the moral of Dash and AJ's only episode together :lol:

fDVDF9N.png

And now I'm hoping that the World Cup proceeds peacefully and that Dashie and AJ get an episode together that doesn't involve them making complete fools of themselves :ph34r:. They have potential for some seriously fun interactions, and I'd love to see Season 5 take advantage of that.

Edited by DashForever
I command you to work, screenshot
  • Brohoof 4

I can understand why. Competition can get pretty ugly and make people do some pretty dumb things. Which, ironically enough, was the moral of Dash and AJ's only episode together :lol:

fDVDF9N.png

And now I'm hoping that the World Cup proceeds peacefully and that Dashie and AJ get an episode together that doesn't involve them making complete fools of themselves :ph34r:. They have potential for some seriously fun interactions, and I'd love to see Season 5 take advantage of that.

Castlemania made me miss seeing those two together

483501__safe_rainbow+dash_applejack_scre

483140__safe_rainbow+dash_applejack_scre

• Brohoof 4

The current match-ups in the World Cup are just friendly matches. The tournament doesn't actually start until the 11th/12th. Sterling's just trying to get everypony excited and voting! Don't worry about it getting ridiculous like the March Madness tournament did. Sterling isn't going to pull an "Everyone wins!" on us. We've discussed it at length because we were also very annoyed with how MM turned out! Hopefully everypony has taken this month off to cool their jets and get in good spirits again! Anyway, come support our Dashie in the pre-tournament friendlies if you haven't already!

• Brohoof 1