Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was going through your head while Twilight was transforming?

poniesforfun

Well, I'd already seen countless threads saying it might happen, and as I can't watch the episodes when they air I usually try to avoid coming to the forums. Unfortunately I clicked the bookmark out of habit and there was Twilacorn right in the header, so I guess that just confirmed it.

Then when I watched it I kept thinking... "It's going to happen eventually....man this is going fast...I wish it would have taken longer to figure out what's going on. Hey, look, they think they vaporized her but this'll be where she turns... and now she's an Alicorn. Doesn't she know how to put her wings down? Someone show her how to use her wings. This episode felt way more like a series finale than a season finale. I'm not ready to be all sad and nostalgic about all that yet... Holy crap, she can fly with no training?"

That's pretty much it. Now we wait to see what comes of it.

I honestly couldn't tell you one single coherent thought that was going through my head at the time. It was a mix of "well, this is it" combined with nervousness about the future of the show, a mix of bittersweet sadness about Celestia's song, and a bunch of other emotions (and a little bit of jealousy that Twi was getting wings :P;)), all mixed together with the fact that I woke up only about 3 minutes before the episode aired.

So yeah, it was a lot of things. The gravity of it didn't really settle in until the episode was over, though.

• Brohoof 1

I immediately went on certain brony sites and spammed f5. My reaction:

tumblr_lrv6mbb5mp1r2ljlfo1_500.jpg

I could almost taste the despair--and my, it was delicious. Bittersweet in that I didn't like it, either, but delicious nevertheless.

• Brohoof 4

Moon Prism Power!

*Cue cheesy music courtesy of Dic while a blonde schoolgirl with long pigtails spins around doing poses that border on juvenile eroticism*

In the name of the moon, Luna will punish you!

Edited by Jammo

"Hey, Twi becoming an alicorn! kewl!"

post-6675-0-59474500-1361791234.png

Since I had already seen it a bajillion times on Memebase and had grown comfortable to the idea, the only thought really going through my mind was how epically awesome Celestia's Ballad was.

She was probably scared as hell because she suddenly started floating in the air amidst a storm of sparkles. Then sudden pain as the bones for her new wings sprouted out of her back and magically grew skin and feathers. So all in all it was a painful and terrifying experience.

A growing sense of unease and disappointment. "Oh, gees...I knew it was coming, but this is the best they could do with it?" I was totally disconnected, and suddenly felt like I was too old to be watching this.

I never thought I would get that feeling from My Little Pony. :(

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 3

What I thought was that "Yay she got wings and become one of the Alicorns now Dash got a new flying buddy" or something like that.

And Celestia singing, it was awesome, I've been longing for this.

Anyways, I don't see the point of people complaining about Alicorn Twilight (or they call it Twilicorn). Maybe she will get more friends by being able to fly, or make some "Sonic Starboom", or whatever?

Why thinking about the future of the show? It's Hasbro's problem. What you do is to watch the episodes and see what it could do to you, like the moral message.

^

^

And I hope this is not an offense. It's sharing opinion.

Pretty much the entire episode especially that part, this was what was going through my head the entire time.

tumblr_m5vq7eEM3g1r3k1m8o1_500.png

And then when I watched it the second time my reaction was something a bit closer to this.

BellaEveDisgust.jpg

I am still hopeful this could work but seeing that episode again just made me hate it even more and did not ease my fear about this, boy the waiting for season 4 is seriously going to suck.

• Brohoof 3

I was wondering...

And also waiting...

From how Twilight (Twilicorn) fly at the end of episode, maybe she could use some fly together with Rainbow Dash...

But seeing the rest of the episode without Twilicorn folding her wing (Maybe 1 or 2 times) tell me this...

Twilicorn..."Whoa, I got wings :D;):P it awesome!! Everypony must see it!"

And that's also explain the first time she open her wing...

With bossy face... B)

I knew it was gonna happen, and I was also actually kinda obsessed over the hair thing she was doing when she was floating :P. Her hair looked so cool :D.

I'm not totally sure what was going through my head, it was just a bunch of mixed positive and negative thoughts I guess and therefore I was kinda neutral on it, I also knew that it meant there was going to be all kinds of drama ridding for the forums for a while :/.

It was kinda just a neutral feeling and a "So I guess they really are going through with this." Type of thing. It wasn't like "OH NO TWILIGHT IS AN ALICORN" or a "YES TWILIGHT IS A FREAKING ALICORN" It was just."Oh so i guess that means they're really going through with this.".

I'm still on the borderline positive neutral, Positive only because I'm optimistic about what'll happen and I refuse to let my pessimism get the best of me. So yeah i guess I'm more or less neutral kinda :P.

I was distracted by the fact I had just listened to Celestia singing witch is something Iv wanted for ages, Thats probably why Im not bothered by the whole Twighlacorn thing because I wasnt really paying attention and knew it was going to happen since the Chrystal empire aired and the rumors started to spread so overall at the time my reaction was "damn son! Celestia was singing. WOW"