Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was going through your head while Twilight was transforming?

poniesforfun

I was very sad, she would change herself.

Kinda felt like the ending of Mass Effect 3 for me. Well, not as bad.

I almost hoped Twilight regretted becoming an Alicorn.

I was so sadden that this will happen in the video below if Twilight (if she is even immortal) can't make her friends immortal too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCW7N2NGiM

And I made this.

If Twilight had choice to become an Alicorn or not

if_twilight_had_choice_to_become_an_alic

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing. And I'm glad nothing was going through my head. I would probably be dead if something went through my head.

Oh....And I wasn't thinking much, just sitting there waiting for it to happen. I would just be like, oh, here it comes. And then be like, oh...that wasn't it. Ahhh....Princess Celestia is singing! Ah hah! There it is! It happened.

Edited by Mr. Dash

Immediately right after I saw the episode, I went right to MLP Forums just to see the drama. I regret it but, I did see so much drama that even Fausticorn would be upset.

1018_10100491639772048_973082733_n.jpg

Luckily, I wasn't upset about the episode.

• Brohoof 3

I honestly couldn't wait for it to happen, so all the talk saying it wasn't gonna happen/asking if it was tue would finally stop. Of course now we have all the talks about Speculation, but still.

I was honestly in shock, but good shock, if that makes sense.

Well, quite honestly when the mane 5 and Celestia bowed down to Twilight I was like 

tumblr_inline_mh0o13V0Nx1rckmmj.gif

It was even worse when "Behold, behold" started, it just seemed like something Twilight would hate I don't know... 

post-12045-0-99926400-1361919835.gif

I was fine with the rest of the episode but these moments just made the whole thing very painful for me.

Sorry for answering to this in a Tumblr sort of way, but your question kind of called for it.

• Brohoof 4

I kinda had an odd feeling in my stomach as she changed since all this time I had been used to her being a unicorn. But at the end of the episode I was willing enough to look past the change and give it a chance. Even until now actually I still feel kind of uneasy about her change and I bet she is to. Its like whoa got wings now what do??

1st Reaction: "Brother bear?"

2nd Reaction: "I wonder what'll they'll do now with her, let's hope they wrap up all of the complaints here"

Then, after she transformed:

1st Reaction: "Yay Applejack and Rainbow Dash wait how did they end up outside and how long have they been freaking out"

2nd Reaction: "Urgh the 'all your students now' is NOT helping your case I know it probably doesn't mean anything but that still kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth, having all of her FRIENDS bowing to her"

3rd Reaction: "Lol, Being an Alicorn For Dummies, classic Twilight I MISS THAT I'M LOOKING AT YOU MAGIC DUEL AND GAMES PONIES PLAY"

• Brohoof 2

I actually recorded myself watching it, I listen to it every now and then, and I remember every word "OH HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON? BECAUSE I TOTTALLY HAVEN'T SEEN A MILLION THREADS ABOUTB THIS"

I was collecting the song...

And sing it again and again...

Oh my Twily...now you've become Twilicorn...why??

Very, very wonder what will happen...

Is this because the writer is out of idea, so adding Wing to Twili is the only way to keep it going??

Well, First time wing open...smile like boss, but after that, she looked kind of sad...(Don't mention while she sing...)

I sat there with an open mouth as the transformation ended. Really. Twilight, who has already strong magic, can fly now. this is so awesome. I am interested how this will go on in season 4.

Well when I was watching the stream, I was thinking something like this...

30058945.jpg

But that's only because the stream was lagging so much that I couldn't tell what the buck was going on by that point!  :lol:

Seriously, when I did finally get to see it properly upon a second watching, I was quite excited; very much was looking forward to seeing her friends' reactions ( <_< which, again, I missed the first time because of the bucking lag), and I thought that Celestia's beautiful song prior to the transformation set it up quite nicely.  All in all, I was quite happy with how everything turned out in the end.  :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Before the transformation, I was actually excited...because it was something I've been anticipating for quite a while now. Basically I was like SHE'S DOING IT. SHE'S DOING IT. OH MY CELESTIA THIS IS AWESOME. And then afterwards I literally smiled and cried at the same time. I got a bit...emotional! xD

• Brohoof 2

I was laughing. And my mind was laughing. Glorious simply glorious. 

Breaking the status quo like that. Fantastic just fantastic.

Let it be know that I wholeheartedly support Alicorn Sparkle and the new direction the show is taking.

People who did not enjoy the transformation probably did not enjoy Mufasas death in the Lion King either. 

But no one can argue that his death did not improve the story overall.

So don't fear change. Embrace it and see all of possibilities opening up before you!

• Brohoof 2

This. Is bucking... GLORIOUS!!!!! :D :D :D

Honestly though, the whole episode was really well made and I am rather disappointed that most of the people who left never bothered to give it a chance -_-

Ah well...

I found it to be a glorious transformation and worthy of a royal handclap :3

P.s.

That part legitimately made me cry tears of joy, especially when Celestia was singing and them going through all her memories it made me feel all...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Honestly, I was incredibly excited. I'm a little worried about how their going to manage season 4, but im also really curious to see how it comes out. I love the fact that Twilight's a princess! I had been awaiting this moment for quite a while now...

...Not to mention this verifies the theory that an avarage pony can turn into an alicorn. And therefore, my oc (the one I made luna's apprentice) now makes much more sense (I like to connect my ocs with the story. Sometimes this makes them seem like mary sues, but they really aren't).

Edited by NekromantiaFox

The first thins to o through my mind were You Twilight is evolving into Twilicorn or twilight Digivolve sequence. That and the fact Apple jack is pointing out the HUGE BUCKING STAR! like no one else can see this thing, Like really Applejack you didn't think Rarity's jaw on the ground wasn't enough of a give away. 

I'd accepted the idea of her becoming an alicorn long ago, so I was hoping like mad to see that it was permanent, not temporary. Now, the episode itself isn't a good episode, as I've covered, but when I was first watching it I was so happy I was just sorta bouncing around being all "Yes!" that it did turn out to be permanent.

Subsequent rewatches I'm far more annoyed with how this was the way it ended up happening since they could have done the episode far better than they did. Fortunately, given that we know the opening of season four will address the vast majority of the problems (such as the complete lack of angst over her new biology and new position as a Princess) I'm not going to worry about that aspect. It is what it is. We should just accept it because we have no other choice.

I knew Twilight was going to be an alicorn before watching episode. ''Oh, great, Twilight's an alicorn. What will her friends think and what will be her reaction after the transformation?''

I compared it to a Pokemon Evolution.

Press B! Press B! Press B!

But alas slamming the "B" button on my computer did not do anything.

Now I'm just trying to be positive about it.

"Please don't pause, please don't pause, please don't pause"! .... I was watching a live stream, and it kept pausing throughout the episode, lol. Thankfully I got to see the part. Since I knew what was going to happen, I just thought "well, here it is"

Hmmm my mind in the change

-Bright Lights...

-Cel is singing....world is ending....

-Wings?

-More Toys for Hasbro.....

-Ruuuussshhhed and plot holes

-Good songs...

-How the hell is she flying with out lessons!?!?!