Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Kind of Chocolate?

MelancholicMemory

89 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

• Milk Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • White Chocolate
    • Other (please specify)

(edited)

What's your favorite type of chocolate? Not your favorite chocolate food or favorite chocolate bar, but the type of chocolate itself. Dark chocolate? Milk chocolate? Something else?

I personally LOVE dark chocolate. It's the only kind I really ever eat, actually.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 3

Pretty much any kind of chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate especially if it has caramel in it that combo in particular really makes my mouth water.

While I do like all the kinds of chocolate, I prefer milk chocolate. *Hershey's is best chocolate I have had so far.*

Though, most times Milk chocolate tastes horrible if the company doesnt make it right.

I like all the chocolates!

Except for dark. I never really had much of an appeal to that kind. :L If I were to choose a favorite, I'd have to say Milk chocolate.

I really do like chocolate. I prefer milk chocolate when I'm eating chocolate bars and other chocolate desserts. White Chocolate if I'm in need of a Kit Kat break.

Milk chocolate. I absolutely hate dark chocolate, and, while it isn't bad, white chocolate just tastes...strange. Favourite chocolate product would have to be Reese's.

Related: By far, the most disgusting chocolate product I have ever tasted was chocolate with Lays potato chips pieces in it and chocolate with Fritos in it. A friend of mine vacationed in Florida one time and, apparently, visited a very, very fancy candy store, and bought that garbage for, like, 40 USD for a packet of one of the aforementioned types. That stuff was gross.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty much anything besides dark chocolate. I've tried plain dark chocolate and im not sure if it requires an aquired taste or not. Either way, I just didn't like the bitterness.

As for an absolute favourite, I really can't decide. Chocolate can be used in many different ways and they are all equally tasty to me :P

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Dark chocolate is manly, patrician chocolate and is actually the purest kind (I think) regarding percent cocoa or something like that.  It is 2deep4most people in this thread.

I don't have much experience with white, but from what little I've eaten it's almost the same as milk chocolate.  Milk chocolate is some tasty stuff, so yeah.

I'm curious as to what exactly "Other" could be...?

• Brohoof 1

Most chocolates out there are pretty good.Not really a fan of dark chocolate,but white chocolate is my favorite type.Or maybe cookies and cream,but mostly white chocolate.

I actually have no preference in which chocolate I like. xD Chocolate is chocolate and any chocolate is okay with me. xD

However, if I had to choose, I would have dark chocolate. It's sweeter than the other chocolates and I heard it's...healthier too? xD

I like really dark chocolate.  Though I also like milk chocolate.  I don't like raspberry chocolate though.  CHocolate is chocolate to me.

• Brohoof 1

I love me some dark chocolate. When there isn't dark chocolate, I go to milk chocolate. I've always been a fan of chocolate, any type. I also love me some chocolate truffles. I also like Terry's chocolate oranges. Then there's chocolate caramels. Now I want some dark chocolate. I like white chocolate too, but I never had just plain white chocolate. It's always had something in it, or is in something.

Here's your fun fact for today kids:

White chocolate technically isn't chocolate. Unlike regular chocolate, white chocolate doesn't use the cocoa solids, or chocolate liquor, that are used in most chocolates. It uses cocoa butter, pretty much the byproduct fat from squeezing chocolate liquor. Because of that, white chocolate doesn't actually contain any caffeine, and only contains a hint of chocolate flavor. Thus people still call it chocolate, even though it really isn't.

The more you know!

• Brohoof 1

Dark chocolate is my favorite by far. That bitter sweet taste is irresistible. Plus it's got some health benefits that milk chocolate and white chocolate lack, antioxidants being the most notable. But I guess no one really cares about all that health mumbo jumbo when talking about sweets  -_-

• Brohoof 1

I would say a tie between Milk and White Chocolate

Milk Chocolate because Of its sweet and creamy taste

White Chocolate because of its slight vanilla flavoring and creamy taste!

I kinda dont like Dark Chocolate because It kinda tastes a little wierd

btw anypony ever tried Terry's Chocolate Orange?

• Brohoof 2

Guys, Cacao is obviously the best kind if chocolate. 100% Cacao bars are absolutely divine.

Alright, to be serious: Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate. I'm pretty sure it's good for your health (Somehow), and it tastes delicious.

• Brohoof 1

I have a well-known obsession with white chocolate. No, seriously.

Valentine's Day? Drowned all the sadness in white chocolate. It's like...a kind of polar opposite of milk chocolate to me. There are times when I prefer one over the other, and nine times out of ten, it's related to my mood. More or less. *shrug*

White chocolate. Although I can't eat very much of it, otherwise I get to feeling sick. xD I just think it defaultly tastes better than the rest. Especially dark chocolate, which is way too bitter.

What's your favorite type of chocolate? Not your favorite chocolate food or favorite chocolate bar, but the type of chocolate itself. Dark chocolate? Milk chocolate? Something else?

I personally LOVE dark chocolate. It's the only kind I really ever eat, actually.

I feel you there! I cannot stomach any other kind of chocolate besides dark chocolate personally the more bitter the better!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My favorite is black chocolate because it it the kind of chocolate which tastes like real cacao and yeah, it is healthy, too.

Edited by Wallroux

My favorite type of chocolate has to be white chocolate. Which isnt necessarily a goo thing since I get ill from eating it so quickly. It's sooo nice!