movies/tv Shows You Loved As A Kid That You Still Love Today

Bardock

What are some shows that you grew up with that you can still enjoy today? For me, it's:

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy

Spongebob (seasons 1-3)

Drake and Josh

And that's all I can think of at the moment. I'll edit this post if I think of some more.

• Brohoof 4

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy are all awesome shows that I still love as well.

I also am still a fan of Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, and Bear in the Big Blue House. 

"Goodbye, goodbye, good friends goodbye!"

• Brohoof 1

I still like to watch spongebob every now and then. Although I do feel like the show has been going downhill a little bit. It's still kinda entertaining to watch.

Oh well lets see Thundercats, Pokemon, Star Trek. These shows really made my childhood and still make my life a bit better each time i watch Star Trek!

Megas XLR 

G Gundam

Recess

Dragon Ball/Z/Kai

Catscratch

Yu Yu Hakusho

Invader Zim

Hey Arnold!

I can go on, but I think I'll stop before I start rambling

• Brohoof 1

I still like to watch,Ed Edd and Eddy,DragonBall Z,Invader Zim,Courage The Cowardly Dog,and Drake and Josh.

They are shows i still enjoy watching from time to time.

Edited by Steel Crescent

My parents were kinda anti-cartoon back then, and looking back at old cartoons and what they got away with, I can't say I'm surprised. I mean, I wish I did get to watch them, but I can see where my parents were coming from.

Anyway, Magic School Bus and Wishbone. I was a huge nerd even when I was a kid :)

dragon ball z

my little pony tales

duck tales

lion king

spirit stallion of the cimarron

wishbone

magic school bus and 

aurthur

My parents were kinda anti-cartoon back then, and looking back at old cartoons and what they got away with, I can't say I'm surprised. I mean, I wish I did get to watch them, but I can see where my parents were coming from.

Anyway, Magic School Bus and Wishbone. I was a huge nerd even when I was a kid smile.png

mine to! I was never aloud to watch teletubbies because they thought the things on there heads was devil symbols, and veggie tales they thought had a hidden evil message, they stopped letting me watch pokemon because they thought the devil was in that also some way or another!  and they would not let us watch the lion king after the whole "sex" in the leaves thing, and on and on, they see evil in pretty much everything, made it hard to watch stuff

• Brohoof 1

• Megas XLR
  • Samurai Jack
  • Invader Zim
  • Courage The Cowardly Dog
  • Dargon Ball
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Bleach (my parents didn't care what I watched)
  • Trigun
  • Ben 10

That's all the shows I still watch.

mine to! I was never aloud to watch teletubbies because they thought the things on there heads was devil symbols, and veggie tales they thought had a hidden evil message, they stopped letting me watch pokemon because they thought the devil was in that also some way or another!  and they would not let us watch the lion king after the whole "sex" in the leaves thing, and on and on, they see evil in pretty much everything, made it hard to watch stuff

There was actually a televangelist lunatic named Jerry Falwell who made a big hoopla about Tinky Winky being gay because he was purple and had a triangle attena. Oy, the things some people waste their energy on...

As for the thread subject, classic SpongeBob is the main one. There's probably a few other cartoons I'd still enjoy but I haven't seen any of them recently to really rejudge.

Hm well alot of the shows I use to watch don't air much anymore, or they're just bad now.

I don't watch alot of TV shows to be honest.

I guess I could count spongebob, just not any of the newer stuff.

I also use to watch Code lyoko, which I've watched a couple episodes of. not that I watched much when I was a kid, or now really but yeah. I still like the opening and the shows pretty cool.

I still like fairly odd parents, just the newer ones not as much.

I think thats the only ones I can think of right now. I don't even watch much TV anymore like I said or TV shows, besides MLP really.

I used to watch Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo and Robot Wars back when i was a little boy. It's a shame that the stuff on today doesn't give me the same amount of entertainment.

Redwall

Medabots

Digimon (seasons 1-3)

Pokemon (season 1)

Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood

These shows I could still enjoy today. Sure Redwall doesn't perfectly match the books, but I still loved it as a show. The characters were really fun, especially Basil Stag Hare, don't cha know! :)

Medabots is also really high up my list. The jokes are painful (exactly how I like them) and the localization at times can be just... bad... but it still carries a certain nostalgia for me.

Edited by Celtore

Ducktales - Darkwing Duck - Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers 

I still enjoy going back and watching the old episodes.  And I love when I get to see them come back in other forms, such as comic books.  I think that I will always be excited to see these characters, no matter how much time passes since they went off the air. 

Looney Tunes

Xiaolin Showdown

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Digimon

Yeah, the lack of cable in my childhood definitely shows. tongue.png

These are the ones that I've watched again recently, and they've held up well. I want to go back and watch some other stuff from Kids WB, but haven't found the time yet. I'm mainly focusing on watching stuff that I wanted to see but couldn't.

The only one I can think of right off the top of my head is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it's the only one I love now as much as I did when I was a kid, it's one of my favorite series', I can't really think of any TMNT show that I didn't like.

Pretty much every old cartoon on Nick and Cartoon Network I still love today. :)

Especially Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, they were the anime shows that I watched before Naruto.

Basically, I miss my childhood but I had to move on.

• 1 year later...

Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Justice League.. all animated series. Oh, and Batman Beyond. lol

Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Justice League.. all animated series. Oh, and Batman Beyond. lol

Finally someone who loves Batman Beyond. It's a great show, really.

And dude, you're on a roll digging up old topics with my old posts in them. Awesome.

Finally someone who loves Batman Beyond. It's a great show, really.

And dude, you're on a roll digging up old topics with my old posts in them. Awesome.

I'm the master of the necro(ing) old topics.  :fiery: