Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your keychain!

Meirno

Everyones key ring is different, has stories, knick knacks and other fun things. So go ahead, and post your keychain! Share the stories that come with them as well.

post-7721-0-66733600-1366225388_thumb.jpg

The Fire fighter flash is the first gift from my department. Anytime we make a save, or come through in a way that's considered above and beyond, we get something small for it from the chiefs and commissioners. 

Edited by Meirno
  • Brohoof 1

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

omg I want one. But with Pinkie of course.. Man that's friggin awesome. I know there's Derpy Lyra and DrW to buy at welovefine but they're already out of stock

I got that from Hot Topic, their like 5 bucks. I like it, a lot. I also saw a Fluttershy one up there too, so just go to your local Hot topic and pray?

Uh...yep.

2013-04-17_15-25-35_926_zpsf385af0b.jpg

I really do need to work on getting another gold LEGO brick and a new house key. -_- The anubis minifig is losing its texture as well, but those are discontinued and I only have one other one. *shrug* The oval is a memento from Mount Washington in New Hampshire.

• Brohoof 1

I can't post a picture (stupid mobile version), but I can tell you. My one has my house key, a pewter and acryllic keyring that I made in year 7, a pac-man ghost keyring (specifically, sue, the orange one) and a cork ball keyring (so it cannot sink for some retarded reason)

• Brohoof 1

20130417_152338_zps4f415b64.jpg

There's my keyring. The Masterchief one is fairly old, as can be seen by most of the green has worn off. I got the Zelda one from the GameStop rewards site. The Saints spinner is broke now, so it can't really spin anymore. I'm still unsure about getting a Rainbow Dash keychain, mostly because I'm not sure if I want anymore keychains on my key ring. I still might get one eventually. I do like the one that you have Meirno.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
(edited)

Here’s my truck keys...

A27D2491-F1C1-4F65-A09C-211899F5ED05.thumb.jpeg.122dd8fc75262fe3d77710b16091c18b.jpeg

I got a Daytona Beach flip flop keychain doohickey I got at a boardwalk arcade on Daytona Beach, and three keys on there as you can tell: the truck key and two keys for the toolbox in the truck bed (one is a spare). I still have yet to get a house key on there though. :mlp_wat: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Cyclone said:

Got my car, truck, and both house and garage keys and a free frosty keychain from Wendy's and a Roush military aluminum cnc cut keychain.

IMG_20190404_184842819.jpg

Little smiling Frosty is so cute :wub:

My Keychain contains 

Keys ( I mean duh lol ) 

Clothing hook ( blue ) 

Eyeglass cloth

Pill bottle with aspirin in it 

Qui-Gon Jinn medallion 

I really wanna add something MLP and something to encourage fitness like a My Hero or Kenechi or DBZ medallion 

1158873976_20190405_1744041.thumb.jpg.fd44ef29444ae224a8515fe78e7f9498.jpg

• Brohoof 1

6t09ki.jpg

I have two separate keychains; one for my car and one for the rest of my keys. My regular keys go on a Disneyland keychain that i bought when I was very young, so I'd always be reminded of home wherever i went in the world. the Smart keychain just goes well with my car, and I added a color-matching flashlight so I can find my way at night. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot on my key ring considering I only have one key. :P I've got my lanyard from Everfree Northwest, a small piece of granite made from the leftover stone after my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) built a temple in my home city, and a small vile of consecrated olive oil for if I need to give a priesthood blessing to someone who is sick.

keys.thumb.jpg.00c9baa2411ebead696e8b5bbfdcc5f0.jpg

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I figure I’ll post here again since my Daytona Beach flip flop keychain broke a couple weeks ago! :eww: 

image.thumb.jpg.1d3e77aa16a056f03fb587c95c316738.jpg

So yeah, I got the truck key, two keys that open the toolbox in the bed, and a nice JJ dog tag keychain my mom got me. 

On 4/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, Jedishy said:

My Keychain contains 

Keys ( I mean duh lol ) 

Clothing hook ( blue ) 

Eyeglass cloth

Pill bottle with aspirin in it 

Qui-Gon Jinn medallion 

I really wanna add something MLP and something to encourage fitness like a My Hero or Kenechi or DBZ medallion 

1158873976_20190405_1744041.thumb.jpg.fd44ef29444ae224a8515fe78e7f9498.jpg

*notices a Dodge key*

*wonders what model Dodge you have* 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Its a 2018 Dodge journey. 

oh and I added a rainbow dash pendant to my keys 

21 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I figure I’ll post here again since my Daytona Beach flip flop keychain broke a couple weeks ago! :eww: 

image.thumb.jpg.1d3e77aa16a056f03fb587c95c316738.jpg

So yeah, I got the truck key, two keys that open the toolbox in the bed, and a nice JJ dog tag keychain my mom got me. 

*notices a Dodge key*

19R1!?:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I collect Keyrings, used to put some on my bag but got another bag that I unable to put keyrings on, still had with my key and manbag.

With Keys:

image.thumb.jpeg.b01089993f80f487837e1fc35373f698.jpeg    

House Key

Work Locker key

Brony Keyring

Hatsune Miku Keyring

Spyro Keyring

Chi Keyring

Tardis Keyring

British Flag Guitar Keychain

English flag keychain               

Leeds (Owl) Keychain

Horrible Histories keychain

London Keychain

Sherlock (Door) Keyring

Superman/Batman keychain

Babymetal Keychain

St Christopher, patron saint of travelers (Hidden somewhere, hope you can see it. Alway travel with me.)

Derpy and Rainbow Dash keyring

ManBag:

image.thumb.jpeg.ec20eb6660ccbdcae28e2d42d7e2bed1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dd974a34693dc6730ab836cb85562a85.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Keychain contains:

Two unicorns

Dalek

Skull

Skull and Crossbone

Yorkshireman