Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike Fan Club

Shift

I originally posted this elsewhere. But I'll post it here:

I've always felt that Spike and Twilight's relationship was a bit weird in the show. Sometimes in the earlier seasons Twilight would act like a mother towards Spike. But for the most part they seem like they have more of a big sister/little brother relationship. A lot of the times Twilight gets annoyed with Spike it feels more like a sister getting annoyed with her little brother. And sometimes it feels like Twilight only values him as a servant. In Spike At Your Service when Spike went too dedicate himself too Applejack Twilight's reaction felt like one less of concern and more of "Slaves stepping out of line again! Time too teach him a lesson!". Though I guess Spike has been treated better in recent seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ofj5peWh491t4fj2vo1_1280.png

Judging by his episodes in season 6, and his upcoming episode in season 7, Spike's gonna become ambassador to the dragons and changelings! He needed some kind of career and destiny for Equestria, and this one's gotta be it!

Anyone else agree? :D 

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that season 7 is done I feel like giving my opinion about Spike this season.

He did not have as much screentime as in season 6 it feels like he had somewhat been replaced by Starlight ,but everytime he was on screen he was quite fun to watch and not some dumbed down character.

The Spike episode Triple Threat was okay nothing special but nothing horrible either.

He also developed a little this season considering he is now the official ambassador to the dragon lands and that we finally know he is part of Twilight's family.:pinkie:

Overal Spike had a pretty decent run this time around. He was not as great as in season 6 but still entertaining.

full-1.png

• Brohoof 1

On 10/12/2017 at 2:22 AM, Spilight98 said:

No more mister nice dragon.

BURN THEM ALL!!!

imageproxy.gif

Gotta love the expressions on all the ponies faces in this clip regarding their newfound weapon of mass incineration.

On 10/31/2017 at 7:09 PM, Spilight98 said:

full-1.png

Spike is so, "Geeze, Twilight! Lay off on the overly mushy stuff, will ya? I may be cute and cuddly but I still have a rep with the Dragon Lord to uphold!" :lol:

• 1 month later...