• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

I don't listen to brony music, so I have no opinion on it.

Also I don't really get what 'brony music' is, so would you kindly elaborate what 'brony music' is?

Well i never said "favorite brony music". i said favoite brony artist/musician. So im just as confused as you on what brony music is.

Also I don't really get what 'brony music' is, so would you kindly elaborate what 'brony music' is?

Well i never said "favorite brony music". i said favoite brony artist/musician. So im just as confused as you on what brony music is.

This song:

Wooden Toaster is my fav for two things:

1. I wouldn't be a brony today if it wasn't for him.

2. His music is freaking EPIC.

So, I think we've established that Wooden Toaster is best brony musician :3

• Brohoof 2

I recently discovered AcousticBrony, and loved his Mane 6 character themes, enough that they're on my iPhone now. The only MandoPony song I've heard was from when he did a collaboration with AcousticBrony for the song "Long Way from Equestria", which is, again, on my iPhone.

I haven't heard any songs from the other artists listed, but I have heard of them, and now I'm looking forward to some more great music for my MLP: FiM playlist.

Also, I love the fact that nobody doesn't have a favorite brony musician or know what one is.

Wow...none of my two favoriter musicians were mentioned.....NUUUUUUUU! Let me rectify that!

Tarbyrocks is the first one. seriously, I LOVE his work.

That song is GREAT. Plus, it has a heavy The Mars Volta feel, which I also like. His other works include more progressive rock and such, but he has his other genre songs and even a pop song (and pop song cover). I friggin love his work.

And there's Yourenigma.

That thing is just one of his many classical compositions. However, he has done a bit of nujazz, funk if I remember, and electronical mixied with classical feelings or even FRIGGIN SWING! I love him too much for those.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not wild about many of the current brony pop artists as they seem a bit too polished and missing some soul. I like some of my friend's And the Rainfall, Derpedity, Stars in Autumn, Fragmentd, Evdog, Soldat, SaxBrony, Matthew N, and Lore. Love Tarby, Foozogz, SoGreatandPowerful, JackleApp, NACP, Makkon, and PPS as they never compromised. I'd hate not to mention Psychedelic Brony, Glaze, Silva Hound, SimeGretina, General Mumble, Psychogoth, Replacer, F3nning, Dr.Dissonance, Sub.Sound, JayB, and likely a lot of people I'm forgetting. There's honestly just too many brony musicians to keep track of these days. :(

Edited by Freewave

And there's Yourenigma.

Darn it, that's who I was gonna say. Well, other than him, I adore Radiarc and Night Breeze.

AwkwardMarina, who makes broadway-style MLP songs, is another one I love, but alas, I've already included two videos in this post. 

Who I'm missing in this is Yelling at Cats, but also Bronyfield, ponyphonic, DJAlexS, DJTwitch, Feather, SimGretina...

oh and Sherclops Ponies, I simply love the Pinkie songs from Friendship is Witchcraft.

There might something wrong with the poll, since there's no simgretina...

Please add him, there is no better brony artist in my opinion. Assertive Fluttershy would be second on my list alongside Silva Hound

• Brohoof 1

I really like MandoPony, he has an amazing voice and hes probably the brony musician who has most of the music I've listened to from bronies.

I also like The guy who made "isn't it great to be different" I'm not sure if he has another name by his youtube is like PutTrustInFaith Or something like that.

Theres alot of great music in the fandom though, I've only really recently started really listening to any.

I'd have to say MandoPony since I LOVE 3 of his songs (though 2 were done with AcousticBrony) which are Loyalty I'll fly Higher, and my second favorite brony song, Shining Armor. But, I'm said to see Matthew Moiser didn't make the list, becaus eI absolutwly LOOOOOOOVE "My Cadence."

My very favorites are MandoPony, Tombstone, Glaze, and the terribly unrecognized Neu KatalYst, who does good ol' plain Drum and Bass as well as Liquid Drum and Bass.

I also like Tarby a bit. He does progressive rock and industrial, but his voice is a bit blech sometimes.

Edited by letterONE

Where the heck is Taps and d.notive

I know that they're both massively under rated

But don't they deserve to be mentioned here as well

Honestly out of all the electronic brony musicians out there

Taps and d.notive both are the ones that stand out from the rest

• Brohoof 2

Top 5 are:

5. ElectricKaplosion

He has made me cry a bit and his songs are mainly played on the piano. Some of my favorite songs are Cutie Mark Crusader Conclusion [Remastered] and The Downfall of Harmony

4. Turqouise Splash

He post great quality songs about once a month. My favorite song from him is Roseluch.

3. Megaphoric

This was hard to place for she almost got second. Megaphoric is a great singer that post beautiful songs with guitar

2. Feather

I can't find her channel, but she sang with my #1 artist so that is why.

1. Joaftheloaf

Check him out, pieces are stellar and try and find a better artist. Brilliant singer and makes a variety of songs

• Brohoof 1

so i found this and i thought oh yeah this will be easy...a minute later... oops, it appears i have ticked every artist listed... well i narrowed it down to about eight... i think...

Edited by Snowdream

I'm gonna go with CJthemusicdude.

Oh, you don't know who that is? Of course you don't. Nobody in the brony community knows who that guy is because he only made like

. I wish he'd make another though, because he's gotten way better since that LDA mix. He's easily better than most of the guys on that poll, but really, the same can be said for pretty much every OC ReMixer. Edited by DusK
  • Brohoof 1

I really like The Living Tombstone's remix of Discord, and WoodenToaster's Rainbow Factory had a beat to it. The video was kind of weird though :/

So, recently I discovered AcousticBrony and I fell in love with the whole fandom/pony related music that he creates (Mane 6 themes, Lunar nocturnality etc). After that I discovered MandoPony who I also fell in love with pretty quickly, being a Green Day fan I couldnt stop listening to Student Of celestia for a LONG time. Finally, today I discovered TheLivingTombstone and I have never felt such an odd attraction and replay lust for a song before but I fell in love with his Discord remix.

So I was just wondering what everyponies favourite Fandom musician is and if there are any more musicians I should look up?

I voted "other". There's this band called "Hooves in the Throne Room" on Youtube, they make black metal covers of MLP songs. It's great that I found a brony black metal band since most brony music is either EDM mumbo jumbo or some soft spoken accoustic stuff. It's a shame I haven't found any other brony black metal bands or other brony bands that play death metal, thrash metal, doom metal, grindcore, etc. :(  

I'm thinking about starting an MLP-themed band but, I'm not that good at playing guitar yet and I don't know any other bronies with musical interests. :( I can write good lyrics though.

Edited by Neighvana666

• 7 months later...

I listen to a lot of Brony musicians. 

Here are my favourite ones:

- Aviators

- Aftermath

- Sim Gretina

- Melodosis

- Foozogz

- M.Y

These are my top favourites but there are plenty of talented musicians out there that ive never heard of