Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

May I remind everypony.... McDonalds did have pony toys in their happy meals at one point!

Maybe we can expect something like that from Burger King or another fast food joint one day.

McDonalds for the fries, Burger King for the hamburgers.

Seriously, ever tried BK fries?

They taste like damn rubber.

Edited by DeiStar

Burger King is good every once in a while. (I'm seriously craving some right now thanks to this thread) But on a more regular basis, gotta be McDonalds.Of course, I work there, so I eat it way more than just regularly. (Try 80% of my diet.)

McDonalds and Burger King both suck

True.

But really, please dun ban me ;_;

We won't as long as you don't eat fast food.

Eat MickeyD's you'll get big and strong like Lebron James.

Yeah right, only on TV kids. Edited by glitterlicious

you know that horses are related to cows, right? i mean its painfully obvious. how can u guys like horses but think their relatives deserve to die?

...because their relatives taste good. Plus real horses are actually kind of scary. They're big and can be temperamental and they are not magical talking colorful ponies so there.

Both suck.

In and Out is very good, very far and few between though, which I respect.

Five Guys is the best, screw the clown on happy-gas and the playboy king!

I guess if I HAD to choose between those two, McDonalds. BK employes don't live up to have it your way motto. Just my experiences though. :mellow:

...because their relatives taste good. Plus real horses are actually kind of scary. They're big and can be temperamental and they are not magical talking colorful ponies so there.

are u freaking serious...horses are not scary at all bro. just don't stand behind them and use them as a pencil holder lawl.

McDonald's, I might be a little bias, because the Burger King in my area sucks. I love McDonalds more then Burger King, but I love Arbys and DQ more then McDonalds.

McDonald's, it's really close by and they have, compared to the rest of chain fast food places, huge burgers, and I've actually never had burger king, but the king creeps me out.....

Edited by Lil' Tokyo

are u freaking serious...horses are not scary at all bro. just don't stand behind them and use them as a pencil holder lawl.

Hey, I've seen horses and they kind of freak me out. You can go and ride your horses whenever, but I'm staying away from them, okay?

BK has better fries but Mc Donald's has better nuggets, but either way, I prefer Jack In the Box, u can get breakfast all day long there, and u can have anything for breakfast, un like Mc Donalds, and its WAy tastier than BK and Mc Burgertown >:)