Have you ever woken up crying before?

Moonlight

68 users have voted

1. 1. Ever Woken Up Crying Before?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)

Not very often. I would cry myself to sleep sometimes and I did wake up crying when I was very young. Now if I am going to be in an emotional state when I wake up it’s usually just sadness or severe anxiety from a foul dream.

Most of the time lately I just wake up not knowing where I am or what’s going on. Then it clicks and I go “Oh right. I have to adult today.”

BD5FB07B-2A5F-4371-A9EE-D08BFAFA56A3.jpeg.f4143a69b90f2b583fc39b9d5267c405.jpeg

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna
Cage Claim
  • Brohoof 2

5F6F8DC5-9AD9-4CAA-8583-26C26D84F16C.gif.e19a798194ad73508ccbdca1dfa04e58.gif

And that’s the bottom line, ‘cause Stone Cold said so!

No never, that's weird :wacko: .

Well I guess woken up and started crying when I was 3 or 4 after a bad dream apparently, although that's what my parents said. I only remember some big spider quickly coming down in the dark from the ceiling.... and waking up. The rest I forget :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I think maybe once or twice, I've woke up laughing sometimes as well. ^^

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I cry myself to sleep more than I cry myself awake lol.

But yeah I've had really sad dreams where I've woken up with tears in my eyes and sniffling and all. It used to be such a rare thing for me but recently I've been having these kinds of dreams a lot more. 

6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I cry myself to sleep more than I cry myself awake lol.

But yeah I've had really sad dreams where I've woken up with tears in my eyes and sniffling and all. It used to be such a rare thing for me but recently I've been having these kinds of dreams a lot more. 

That means that you're really sad or stressed out about something in life and those negative thoughts are always at the back of your mind. 

1774892441_PrincessofGrapesSIGRequest1.png.e08ffe57299a25107021be625461c1e1.png

Yeah, it's happened on a few occasions.  One time, my sweetie told me that she actually heard me crying in my sleep.  I can't remember what I was dreaming about that brought that on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have cried myself to sleep but I have never woken up crying. Now I've woken up like super anxious with my heart racing but never crying.

• Hugs 2

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I have only once I believe, I think it was because the room was way too hot / had too little fresh air, had me crying and disoriented for a little while :jazz-hooves-please: worst afternoon nap ever

• Hugs 1

beans