Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's for dinner?

Sugar Pea

The title basically says it all...lol

What did you have for dinner? 

I went to KFC and ate me some good ole chicken, macaroni, potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, chocolate pudding, and peach cobbler. :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I had pasta (my favorite). It had bacon and onion and garlic and parmesan cheese.

I could eat a bucket of that stuff, really. In fact, I think I'm going to go eat the leftovers right now. :D

Edited by Sky Chaser

I had some steak with pepper and garlic, a baked potato with butter and garlic, also broccoli.

Luckily, I didn't eat the broccoli. :P Still good though.

I had a hamburger for dinner from the barbecue with some thinly sliced crispy potatoes on the side. It was a tasty supper this evening, it sort of made up for my laziness in making eggs for lunch.

(edited)

Macaroni and cheese. I just found it laying around and decided to cook it. There was nothing else I felt like cooking today, so why not?

Edited by SmartyPants

(edited)

I got a cheeseburger, and some fries from McDonalds with my family.

It was pretty good, since I sat in a booth(trust me, we all love booths).

I ate a bag of chips ,goya cookies and nice clean water. I should really learn how to cook food, for situation when no one here to make it.

Perhaps get a recipe book so you can make some actual food?

Edited by Red Diamond
  • Brohoof 1

TONIGHT, WE DINED IN HELL!  Not really, we bought a large container of popcorn chicken from Publix and I ate carrots with that.  Of course, I was playing Black Ops 2 zombies "while" I ate (I played video games while my food got cold) and made it to round freaking 17.  So of course, that means that when I begun eating my food was frozen again.  ATE IT ANYWAYS, and the carrots were still good.  I also had orange juice.

A chicken sandwich topped with cheese and mustard, along with a tall glass of water (that I still haven't finished). Yeah, a pretty boring dinner, I know.

Corn. Lots and lots of corn.  Creamed corn, Steamed corn, Corn on the cob, Fried corn, corn in a salad, Corn pizza, Corn Souffle, and Grease Corn.

• Brohoof 1

Tonight I had some pizza at band camp, then came home and ate cereal. If that counts then I guess.

I was gonna eat some other stuff, but I didn't feel like it after getting home really xD.

i had some stoffer's meatloaf and mac & cheese with a bowl of frozen wildberry yogurt for desert that stuff is good i want more now

@@MrJK,

Wow you sure must love corn!! LOL!

I see all these big fancy dinners on here and I feel weird. I normally eat the same thing almost every night, beans with cheese and a tortilla.

As for tonight, I ate cheese stuffed green beans. YUM!! Kind of like an enchilada.

tumblr_mqbgtwj1Gy1szf309o1_400.gif

Deh cheesecake is what's for dinner.

cheesecake-with-raspberry.jpg

Akshually, forget dinner and go immediately to teh dessert.

What's for dessert you may say?

tumblr_mefaibGaTk1rvzxbzo1_500.gif

Meh.

tumblr_static_david-tennant-head-turning

Wow I feel so bad for posting this.

• Brohoof 1

Funny this topic is here this night, I got a challenge from a friend in a videogame and I got to eat this at diner for free today.

9388257367_c47eb9e88d_o.jpg

Thats a pair of small chicken breasts with pasta all bathed in a tasty 4 cheese sauce. YEAH FREE FOOD

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...