general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

(Georgia Steel-Toe/Shank Logger Boots) For work, out in public, hiking, etc.:

post-32390-0-27813100-1474254030_thumb.jpg

(Rubber Commercial Diving Steel-Toe/Shank Work Boots) Strictly for work:

post-32390-0-51110200-1474254104.jpg

(Mudruckers Waterproof Sport Shoes) For walking around the house/yard:

post-32390-0-15055300-1474254166_thumb.jpg

I personally prefer wearing my Georgia boots! Very comfortable, waterproof, and insulated! ^^

Edited by The Diver
  • Brohoof 2

I only own boots. Four pairs. Oh, and a pair of crocs, for if I ever go in water.

I've a pair of British Army jungle boots that are close to my heart. Comfortable, breathable, and a fraction the cost of those silly 'doc martens'. Damn sight more useful, too.

g_z026.jpg

Sorry, the picture's a bit crap.

I also have a pair of these for when I want to put the fear of god into damn near everyone I walk past and tear up laminate flooring go for friendly walks

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by ForthEorl
  • Brohoof 1

Currently I wear a pair of black Kangaroo high top shoes that I love! But I used to wear a pair of tall black zip-up boots with a shiny silver buckle thing...sadly they fell apart after a spring/fall/winter of wearing them.

• 1 month later...

Depends, I usually just wear some hiking boots for work and some casual. But I have some steampunk boots I honestly enjoy wearing when I get a chance.

I am real picky about sneakers so very seldom buy them. I do like some military boots as well

• 1 year later...

Columbia running shoes, World Industries, dress shoes, and (combat, punk or motorcycles) boots from random companies. When I'm too lazy, flip flop.

Edited by TBD, Scoffer of TBA
  • Brohoof 1

I has a variety of shoes for different parts of my day

First is my everyday shoes, Pumas, i use these for just everything that has to do with activities outside of my house. They feel good to my feet so i would recommend them ^-^ I also have another pair of Pumas for basketball.

best-puma-running-shoes-Ignite-limitless

Second is my work shoes, Rocky Mountain Boots, I wear these well, at work :P I work as a surveyor and engineer which means sometimes i have to do field work which can get wet and/or muddy. I would recommend these boots for any type of dirty work~

17050380?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Lastly, are my Nike slip ons, these are mostly for lounging around my house or making quick trips outside of the house. Would definitely reccomend these cause they are really comfy. :D

nike-comfort-slide-2-sandal-flip-flop-41

I mostly always wear some really beat up Vans Sk8 Hi's all the time because I'm constantly skating.vans-sk8-hi-cerna-spring-13.jpg

I also have some Adidas Superstars:33820143_018_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&f

Checkerboard Vans: 42689851_018_d?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&f

And these white nikes:nike-cortez-og-returns-tw.jpg?w=960&q=90

I usually wear all of these for the same purpose,which is wearing them on my feet to protect them and skating.

Edited by Messy Mane

I got tired of sneakers tearing up, so I usually wear my work boots every day. But I do buy shoes on clearance at Wal-Mart for like $8. I have some white slip ons that make me look like an old man. Sometimes I buy those canvas ones, they feel great but they don't last.

It depends. I wear boots a lot. Cowgirl boots to be more specific. I also might wear my blue converse from time to time. I also have a pair of beat up old tennis shoes/sneakers, whatever you wanna call them. I only wear those if I'm walking my dog or mowing the lawn, stuff like that. :P