Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you be doing now if bronies did not exist?

Jokuc

I would probably just be on Facebook all the time, like I used to, I'm so glad this fandom exists!

Waaaaaaay better than that, I just don't know what I would be doing really.

i would be six feet underground this show really did help me with some major depression so if it did not exist i would have hung myself like 6 mouths ago.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. That is a deep question...

Well I think I wouldn't have a phone or tablet, since the biggest reasons why I got that was to better absorb pony stuff XD. I probably wouldn't have as many friends, since I've made so many thanks to the forums.... I wouldn't be writing or coming up with stories either.

Also, I wouldn't feel at home. The Fandom lets me feel that way :P

I would be on my PC doing nothing but playing the same games over. and be more bored and than i am now. and it will be the same thing over until I reach adulthood. i'm already doing that now.

Edited by charlton

Drowning in depression? Wait, I am kinda doing that now anyways. Meh, probably nothing interesting, same as always, I just would be a bit more worthless since the fandom has inspired me to try certain other things, but the fandom is starting to annoy me, so, there is that. Granted, this is now my biggest hobby and one of my favorite things in life so without it I would still be entirely empty. I mostly empty right now but that is better than completely I guess.

I'd be doing my normal stuff as I do now like playing video games and such. I'm really glad that this fandom exists because it's inspired me to get more into music and art. 

Edited by NightOwl

I would do everything that I've done before ponies came into my life. I'm pretty glad, that I met you guys since my life was just a complete hell after Elementary School since I was so miserable in junior high then my freshmen year in high school. Without the forums or ponies, I think I would have been in a deep spiral of depression.

Aww have a brohoof to cheer yourself up. On a related note and answering the question imposed by the OP I would pretty much just be doing what I would be doing every normal day of my life. It would be interesting to know about MLP: FIM without all the controversy surrounding it. Would people still be accepting of it if alot of people did not find it appealing and only a few did? Hmm I wonder...probably not though because of how society works but you never know. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, since I'm already obsessed with Animal Crossing, I'd be playing it all day and all night if bronies didn't exist. I'd also play more video games, screw around, etc.

Strangly enough I wouldn't be into Dr. Who if it weren't for MLP. I watched the Lovestruck Derpy videos on YouTube. I was confused about Dr. Whooves. I knew who he was supposed to represent I just didn't understand the videos that well. So I decided to start watching Dr. Who in order to catch up. And now Dr. Who is my favorite show after The Walking Dead.

I would probably be watching anime or playing cod or some other random thing. Being a brony completely changed my life and honestly I would probably be a lot less happy.  My life would be about 20% less cool right now too (I just had to make that joke).

• Brohoof 1

I would be doing the same thing i already do every day, just without ponies. My art might be a bit less colorful at most.

Ya know, liking ponies really doesn't always have to be a big of deal like some seem to think it is.

Edited by crazitaco

If the fandom did not exist, I would probably be watching anime and playing videogames still.

Being a brony doesn't control my life. It's just another thing I will watch and have people to converse with.

I can do that on any other forum with any other thing, you know.

Though, I probably would choose these forums and the fandom over others.

I'd probably be banging my head against the wall repeatedly thinking about how boring my life is. I'd probably be depressed all of the time because I don't have you people to cheer me up.....

True story bro.

• Brohoof 1

I probably would have never found out about the show. I'd have started way less conversations. I probably wouldn't be as happy and positive as I am now. I like how all this has affected me.

• Brohoof 2

I'd probaly either be playing League of Legends, watching pokemon anime, or playing pokemon mostlikely.

Or watching random youtube videos.

Would I enjoy it? Well I guess yeah, although back before being a brony i got depressed alot more often, so i'm not sure if life in general i'd be enjoying quite as much.

I felt alot more lonely before i became a brony and met friends here. And again before MLP I got depressed alot more often, i still do, but not to the same extreme or as much.

i would probably be watching Doctor Who, i wouldn't have much music to listen to for studying, i wouldn't be as happy as i am now, and i probably wouldn't have grown some friendships. there is more, but i'd rather not mention since it would actually make my life better imo.

I assume I'd be on some other forum. I dont really know, possibly just playing video games and watching anime and drawing all day. I have been drawing a lot more because of the whole fan art thing. On top of that I think the community has really helped me get into things I might not have been before.

Like right now I want to get in to animation and graphic design because it has shown its self through out the fandom and it has really pulled my interest. I really dont think I would have been interested in it other wise and, my life would be 20% un-cool right now.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I would probably be on my ps3 more often then I already am and I'd probably be watching more anime instead of doing Forums and drawing ponies. I'm already inlove with my ps3 but if I didn't have mlp, I wouldn't have as many REAL (not online) friends that I have today.

I'm honestly not that crazy about MLP so no change. I would have no problem living without it and the fandom, even though I very much enjoy the show and the fandom, don't get me wrong. I deem it just a minor hobby, or just another TV show I watch.

It's really interesting how much of an impact the show has had on peoples lives, though. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it in any fandom I've been in before.

I would probably be in jail, dead, or continuing to live my miserable life... Idk... Ever since I entered the fandom... Iv been happy... Before the fandom... I was sad, lonely, and depressed.

• Brohoof 2