Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I see....hmm, should I give it a shot, just so I can give an actual thought about it? Do you have any suggestions? Yeah, that's kind of an awkward question.

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to suggest you clopfics on here o_O

You can find some pretty good ones on fimfiction.net

Just look at the top rated ones or something

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to suggest you clopfics on here o_O

You can find some pretty good ones on fimfiction.net

Just look at the top rated ones or something

Ah, I see. Da rules...I see. I'll go check it out myself. I actually feel kind of dirty for saying that...So, can't you just PM me a link/links?

HOW ABOUT A SONG?

Listen to laughing mare for awhile
Cause I am here to say
I'm gonna
make the world smile
And joy will be here to stay.

Everyone will be so happy.
They'll be that way no matter what
That's how the world should be don't you see?
They'll be happy wheather they want to be or not!

I'm going to
make them smile, smile, smile!
I'll stuff their hearts full of sunshine!
They're all going to smile, smile, smile!
No matter how much they want to whine!

But anger is in my way now.
In my world anger has no place.
So now I'll make this vow
Anger will disappear without a trace!

So say goodbye to anger and sorrow!
Bad feelings can say so long!
When the sun comes up tomorrow
Everypony will be singing my song!

Everypony will have to smile, smile, smile!
Once they hear the sound of my voice, voice, voice!
Everypony will have to smile, smile, smile!
They'll have to, they won't have a choice, choice, choice!"

Edited by The_Laughing_Mare

Even though I like MLP creepypastas, I hate ones that are just pointless torture... Like Cupcakes, Sweet apple acres, etc.

I am attracted to Princess Luna, Queen Chrysalis, Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle.

I found MLP somewhat inspirational in terms of pushing myself with the work that I do.  

It seems I take too much away from the media I enjoy.  

"A Long Way from Equestria" by Mandopony makes me cry manly tears like a baby when I hear it. Listening right now...I need a tissue. :')

And I kinda like freaking people out with Cupcakes. Showed one of my friends on campus the video version (he doesn't really identify as a brony, I don't think, he's just likes clop...mainly Fluttershy. Not judging, just stating what he likes.), then drew a creepy Pinkamena on his door's dry erase board with the text "LIFE'S A PARTY, EAT CUPCAKES" scrawled next to it. Someone must've noticed because later I walked by his door and someone drew an arrow pointing to it saying "woah."

Edited by Sky Nomad

I've read and enjoyed clopfics. Not because I find them sexually arousing, but because some of them are actually really entertaining and well written. 

Also, I can enjoy gorefics when I am feeling particularly sinister.

• Brohoof 2

I am here to confess that I have clopped once.

Really, I didn't mean to! I just ran into this Rarity X Spike (even though I hate spike) clop pic, and I got hard! IT WASN'T EVEN SEXY!!! I loath the thought of making that decision. Now I cry whenever it comes to mind...

SOMEONE HOLD ME!!! sad.png

reverse-1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

• Brohoof 4

Let's see...

- I'm a clopper and enjoy R34.

- I don't like brony music

- I don't like fanfiction nor clopfiction

- I love shipping now, specially PinkieShy

- Generally, i'm not into the fandom that much anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Ok soo I don't know what shipping is.... also iI love Applety or rarijack combos. Oh and I also think that those two should get more time on screen. I love twilights design and voice but not her actions or what she does.

Ok soo I don't know what shipping is.... also iI love Applety or rarijack combos. Oh and I also think that those two should get more time on screen. I love twilights design and voice but not her actions or what she does.

I don't ship any ponies at all in this show. Is that weird? Not to say I'm not a shipper, because I do ship things just in different fandoms. MLP is different to me. I just like everyone as friends and don't see anything romantic and think to myself, "Oh yeah, those two ponies would be perfect together"...

that's my "secret", I guess. ^x^;

I really don't have a secret about MLP but I do have a confession.   I am extremely grateful  that the bronies took a little grey mare  who was original just  a background pony, under their wings  and developed her into a muffin eating mailmare with those derpy eyes.  I know it sounds really lame.  but yeah that's my confession. lol.  

• Brohoof 2

Weeelllll..... Not sure this quite counts..... But I have always had an EXTREMELY perfectionist nature. When I was little, like five, I would color organize all 50-100 MLPs (third generation) on the carpet, and long story short they would fall over a lot and I would yell at them for doing so. (yes the plastic toys) Edited by Purplepower

Really, I didn't mean to! I just ran into this Rarity X Spike (even though I hate spike) clop pic, and I got hard! IT WASN'T EVEN SEXY!!! I loath the thought of making that decision. Now I cry whenever it comes to mind...

Accidental clopping/fapping? I didn't know such a thing existed. :lol:

Either way, why would it bother you bad enough to make you cry? (Unless that's an exaggeration, but you still get my point.)

Its not that big of a deal, guy. :)

• Brohoof 1

reverse-1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

Dude, everything's going to be alright. You're in that awkward age where even the most random thing in the world might cause you to pop one. It's normal and everything's fine. That doesn't necessarily make you a clopper... unless you continued. Then, welcome to the dark side! Nah, kidding. A one time occurrence doesn't make for a habit. 

As for my own confession? Apple Bloom. I can't stand her. I usually don't like the CMC's except for Scoots, but at least Sweetiebot, er, I mean belle has her moments. BUY SOME APPLES! *shudders*

• Brohoof 1

I HATE the fandom interpetation of the backgorund ponies.

Eqeustria at war fanfics bore me to tears

I think HIE fanfics are balent self inserts

I don't think Cadance is a mary sue BUT I do think SA is a huge one

I enjoy the show better when there arn't shoutouts to bronys

• Brohoof 1

I would hardly expect such awesome normalness to someone with a Hatsune Miku avatar.

That's basically also my confession. It is just a show to me, and I enjoy it for what it is.

Littlest Pet Shop, on the other hand, has human characters, so I can do stuff with them. (Ahembrittanybiskitsoftersidehmm)

I see... well, it was only once. I'm not a clopper, but I enjoy clopfics, not the rule 34 stuff, the clean, PG stuff. I also like humanized art, you know, just the casual humanized stuff . 

pop one

Phrases like this make my day, thank you so much! :blink: I am also glad to hear your comforting words about how my "first clop" wasn't something to worry about. :D

why would it bother you bad enough to make you cry?

Because fapping is bad enough, yet clopping is just horrible... I SOBBED MANLY TEARS UNTIL I PASSED OUT!!! :angry: :angry:

you and me both.

Seriously, the fandom interpretation of the background characters ANNOYS me, and i like the show because it's cute and innocent, not because there's fanservice...

I kind of like some romance/shipping fanfics.  It feel un-manly, but I do.  

I tell all my friends that I don't want a MLP toy, but really, I want one so badly that it's not even funny.  

I like shipping.  I used to think that such a thing was perfectly normal, but apparently some people have a problem with it.

I also sometimes like borderline-NSFW art, although I don't clop.  That being said, I have no problems with cloppers and can even understand why they like...that.

(PS: Next post is the 1000th, so someone better post now.  As #999 I'm out of the running.

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied
  • Brohoof 2