Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things scare you the most?

Codelyy

Losing my family/friends.

Getting diseases which would rob me of my vision/hearing/make me otherwise impaired, and/or life expectancy

Those are my largest "nightmares". Ones I can't say are so distant anymore.

Now as for things that scare me for no real reason:

Dead bodies... Especially decomposed ones. Another fear that has always been with me. Even though I've tried to move into a rational mindset where I can write off assumptions of them "coming to life", they still freak me out beyond reason. >.<

Deep water - Only natural, as I can't swim. lol

Large bodies of water, except for the Great Lakes, as they contain the monsters of my nightmares.  I honestly can't see how people swim at their beaches while constantly surrounded by sharks, the creatures that say "hello" by biting, such a thing is madness to me.  Then there are giant squids, something that I know can't come up to shallow waters easily, but that doesn't stop me from knowing they are down there. What's worse is having an imagination that makes everything so much more terrifying.  I can't help but wonder if the Megladon still lives or what other kinds of marine horrors lurk that we have yet to discover.  There are too much teeth in an environment that I'm not too well suited for to begin with.

Highly irrational considering that one of my highest wishes is to one day see a Tyrannosaurus Rex in person, even if that may cost me my life, I say it was worth it.

The japanese myth that people can stretch their necks. I've dreamed my grandma stretched hers and watched me sleep :(

Spiders/large insects

Appearing Stupid

Not knowing how to be an adult

Forgetting things

I have a number of things that creep me out like spiders and horror movies, but the one that gets me all the time is fear itself.

What I mean is the actual feeling of cowering and being scared, the emotion type, I can handle the others no matter how creepy, but having fear makes me feel weak and scared at times.

• 3 weeks later...

People with no senitivity or care

People that hate on me and my opinions

People that bully others

People that can't handle the truth

People who lie

People who murder

People who give inhumane threats

People that abuse the term "punishment"

People who are always dramatic

People who are too serious

People that give me the look of disapointment

People that aren't happy until they win

People who dislike others based on fandom

People who stare at you

People who generalize others

People who are prejudist and judge others

People who are crazy

People that hate the radio

People who want power

People who exaggerate

People who laugh at death

People who want others die

People who are too quiet

People who aren't quiet enough

People who are fine with everything

People who aren't fine with anything

People with no morals

People who don't think before they speak

People who think too much before they speak

People who think that they are the best

People who think that they are the worst

People that obsess about race

People that obsess about gender

People that obsess about age

People who are into drugs 24/7

People who are into alcohol 24/7

People that hate gays and gay marriage

People that abuse the government

People that want to silence others

People who give me dirty looks

People who are hypocrites

People who bother to read a whole wall of text

I think I may be JUST A LITTLE bit scared of People.

Edited by Judgement

What scares me? 

Looking in the mirror and seeing a monster staring back at me. I fear one day I may become a monster.. some pony who only wish's to make the world harder on others.. rather then make it easier well.. not easier, but better. I would sooner died that let that happen.....

Its a fear I have had since I was a kid.  

• Brohoof 1

As for now, people I don't know... I don't know why but talking to people I don't know is like a nightmare to me (Except when online)

But aside from that, I'm also afraid to be alone, like if all of the sudden everyone disappeared, I think that would be horrible but I guess I would go crazy after a while and start making mannequins talk (Like on I Am Legend) or even rocks (Like that Party of One episode which was hilarious  :lol:)

EDIT: And IF there are animals, then I guess they could accompany me

Edited by Treecut

Death, death frightens me, knowing that all I've done in this world will be crushed and forgotten under my cold dead body. I fear no one will remember me. I fear that it will happen too soon and I'll never be able to fully enjoy myself. I fear that I won't be able to find someone during my entire life and I'll waste everything looking in the wrong places... That's what frightens me.

I have rarely been scared. I was scared once when lost in an unfamiliar town in pitch black night. But that's about it.

Phobias are different from being scared. I have a phobia of heights but I am not scared of them.

Well, when I was younger physical things like spiders scared me, now that I have grown a little older (and this is going to sound EXTREMLY cheesy) Failler, losing those I care about, letting people down, kind of emtional things like that.

The only two things that really scare me is losing people I love and care about, but also those bloody 8-legged freaks I can't.... I just...eughhhh, they move irregularly fast and stare at you with those beady black eyes and it's freaky... except this pic, thought it was funny

post-24460-0-58932700-1392562704.jpg

Oh where to start. I've watched too many scary videos in my life so I'll try to do everything

The dark

Mirrors

Ghosts

Some heigh heights with no rails

Pure black eyes

Dark alleyways

Being alone in the dark

Things that come out of the dark

Doctor who

Small insects

Large insects

Small squishy slimy things that come out of the sea