Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you save if your house were on fire?

SrFrog

Imagine for a second...

Your house is on fire, everyone is safely outside. Before you exit the house you have enough time to take a single item with you. What would it be? Why?

My ****in' PS3. Too many games and save files I'd rather not lose. LOL

<.< And since my PS2 is right next to it I could probably grab that too, or at least the memory cards. I absolutely hate to lose save files.

Of course, this is speaking jokingly. If I truly and honestly had to get out of the house I would just leave probably.

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

The folder I own full of old family photos, newspaper extracts and other such memorabilia. Sure, it would be a shame to lose my computer or my work, but fortunately for me, more than one copy of them exists in the world; Tangible recollections of my life are just too unique and special to let burn.

Now that I've got that out of my system... I would grab my wallet, my phone, my keys and my computer. Then I would be out to my car, and gone.

Of course, chances are I might have the opportunity to stop the fire beforehand, and in that case I would much prefer to stop it than let it get out of control. This actually did happen a few months back, my dad left some stuff on the stove while I was still asleep. I woke up to the smoke detector's alarm going off, and then quickly ran out and took care of it.

Probably my primary external harddrive, because it has EVERYTHING on it. Important documents, pictures, movies, games, music, everything. Though there's probably other things that have more sentimental value.

Given the fact that such scenarios would make me OCD about the security of my data, of course I'd haul out my laptop; It contains all my data,... Or at least, it's supposed to...

(Doesn't have an external hard drive...)

Well, I live just down the street from the firestation. Really, If you stand on the other side of the road, you can see the station clearly. So while you suckers lose everything, all I lose is the room ^^ (Don't mean to be insensitive, it's a joke)

But if I were to grab one thing, it'd be my original xbox and Halo: Combat Evolved disc. I'll just say there an important story to me behind that thing.

Assuming that I'd have nothing on me to begin with, and that my family and pets were all safe, the first thing I'd grab would be my laptop, then my wallet, 3DS case, guitar, and iPod in that order of priority.

If I am supposed to be realistic here I'd take my external harddrive with 2TB since it's full of movies. If my house were on fire I shouldn't have to worry about photos and such since that's the first thing my mom probably would go after.