Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you were suddenly Cloned?

Chivalry Knight

What if suddenly, someone came up to you and shot you with a gun. But not just any gun, a cloning gun, then the guy just disappears. What would you do with your new found clone?

Edited by ChivalryKnight
  • Brohoof 1

I would be able to sleep for 48 hours a day! run two times as far jump two times as high and be two times as cheerful :) everything is two times better with two people. I would also go steal the cloning gun so i could make more of me!

• Brohoof 5

And Into my her own reflection she stared,

Yearning for one who's reflection she shared

And solemnly sweared, not to be scared,

At the prospect of being doubly mared.

FUN, FUN, FUN.

Edited by Greenfield
  • Brohoof 2

That's a fair question, just what would I do with a clone of me...? Well, I guess we could have fun with multiplayer games, scare people by seemingly being at two places at once, and finally complete the pokedex.

• Brohoof 1

Hoping the clone knows everything i do, he going to work with me or for me we can alternate days or work at different stores ans get 2 checks, then we going to play sone CoD and rain massive havoc on everyone

• Brohoof 1

I would send him to do all of my work for me while I focus on building my supervillain lair in a volcano.

We'd probably hang out, play video games, that kind of thing. Write a book about our lives together (I'd name it "A Tale of Two Harmonics").

• Brohoof 2

I would cuddle and sleep with my clone, yeah.. Lol I'm sure that my clone would be great. I would probably train my clone to do stuff for me, so I would have more sleeping time.

Who knows what I might do, most likely I would just hug my clone and treat my clone very nicely. I would just have fun, just chilling with my clone. Just show my clone the world, it would be fun having fun with my clone.

A clone huh? Pretty much what everybody does with a clone at first before it starts to backfire against them, if you consider Too Many Pinkie Pies, but yeah I would have a clone to fill in spots where I can't be at the moment.

A clone huh? Pretty much what everybody does with a clone at first before it starts to backfire against them, if you consider Too Many Pinkie Pies, but yeah I would have a clone to fill in spots where I can't be at the moment.

Looking at your avi just made me realise i've let a perfectly good "The fun has been doubled!" moment go to waste.

I'll be able before i get another chance at that. :P

CHALLENGE HIM TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH

(that would be fun)

But for real, I'd probably just freak my friends out. Come out from behind a corner and then have the other come out of a corner where such a thing should have been impossible. Also, send the other me to live with my dad and have myself live with mom forever and see who comes out as a better person.

• Brohoof 1

Not a lot really. 

The thing is, a clone would merely look identical to me. It is unlikely it would have a mind the same as mine, as cloning only copies the body, but cannot copy non-genetic things, like personality which has been shaped by many years of experience. So it would be a genetic copy of me, but most likely with the mind of an infant.

Of course, if it did have the same mind as me... we'd try and kill each other. One of me is bad enough, but two? No thank you!

I suppose I would pull off typical Twin Pranks... aside from that, I would most likely scare people with my clone, basically making one clone evil and myself good or the other way around? So many possibilities... mhhh

that'd be kinda sweet...but kinda weird at the same time...like, on the bright side, I'd be able to get work done much faster and have more time to do the things I love...but on the bad side...there'd be a lot of questions and possible responsibility..

for instance...

would that make me its caretaker? the fact that it suddenly appeared from thin air means it has no parents, no family, and no home/resources or whatever...so I'd either have to take it in, or just let it wander...

What if it thought my mom and dad was its mom and dad? and my wife was its wife?...that'd get mega awkward in many departments...

what if it hated me and went on a rampage in my name and ruined my reputation/clean record and caused me much trouble?...

I think people overlook these details...you wouldn't generally be able to assume complete control over it...and if could, that'd have some downsides as well...especially morally...

well...that's all I can think of for now...perhaps I'll post more on the subject later...

get him to be the not procrastinator me and do all of my work (except going to school, i still would do that), then play video games and scare the shit out of people by seeming to teleport

Okay no not happening

First I would grab my katana and put my hand on the clones shoulder

Second. Tell him he can't be alive

Third. Run him through with the katana and kick him off the blade