Emperor Posh

119 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like fedoras?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Neutral!

Quite true! I think fedoras take a certain "look" to look good in. For example:

img-3458285-2-gallery_15.jpg

Harrison Ford looks good in a fedora because the wardrobe looks good. You can't just walk out of your house wearing a fedora with some jeans and a T-shirt. It has to GO with something. At least try to dress accordingly when wearing a fedora. A collared, long sleeve shirt is a MUST.

That's true of almost any clothing acessory. After all, one would not wear a baseball cap with a tuxedo.

Listen to me, I sound like Rarity.

I despise fedoras because they are the headwear of choice for neckbeards, losers who think they're cool, or just douchebags in general. The only way to make a fedora look classy is to wear it with a suit, which no one does anymore.attachicon.gifimages (1).jpg

Exactly!

The only exception being being Charlie Sheen, obviously.

101027%20charlie%20sheen%20in%20nyc%20wi

One doesn't wear crocs with a suit, or at least they shouldn't. The same logic applies to the fedora.

Hats aren't an outfit in themselves, they're an accessory that come in many styles to fit many wardrobes. Wear an appropriate hat for whatever else you have on. Fedoras still look awesome on people if they match them with the right clothes. Wearing a suit and tie? A fedora might be a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I dislike fedoras for the following reasons:

They are being worn with clothes that are simply not fitting.
They are pretty much an outdated piece of clothing.

It has a bad reputation too.

I'm a proud owner of an Italian fedora from Tre Vero. It has to look a certain way for me to wear it, cheap quality won't work. I like to wear it sitting back a little bit instead of letting it sit horizontally. 

Also, not sure what connection between MLP and fedora's are...kind of an odd combo (unless it's linked to Rarity). :D

• Brohoof 1