Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

yup, The Offspring. found their single Self Esteem yesterday and the album Smash the single came from today. pretty good stuff, i must say. i also have their single The Kids Aren't Alright, which i picked up some months ago.

• Brohoof 1

As is probably to be expected of me, I'll post instruments. =P I know it's stretching it to call it a collection, but maybe not. I have quite a few now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are all instruments I personally own. There's several more in the house, but those ones are my parents'.

• Brohoof 2

I have a file box full of hundreds of photocopies of old Billboard charts from the original magazines (mostly 1960s-present). I collected these over the course of many 9-hour Saturdays spent at the public library finding and printing the charts from microfilm reels. I have scanned some of the printed-out pages and saved them as .jpg files on my hard drive, but I can't upload any examples for fear of violating copyright. So, unfortunately, I have no picture evidence I can show you - you'll just have to take my word for it (would I make up something like this?)!

As is probably to be expected of me, I'll post instruments. =P I know it's stretching it to call it a collection, but maybe not. I have quite a few now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are all instruments I personally own. There's several more in the house, but those ones are my parents'.

Man I wish I had those. I need some more instruments so I don't have to use my parents.

As for my collection, the only thing I collect is dust...

(and N64 cartridges. I might post them)

Here's my collection! :D

Scott Pilgrim:

post-2463-0-86163600-1345905760_thumb.jpeg

My Mini Studio :3

post-2463-0-74517200-1345905800_thumb.jpeg

NINTENDO POWER :D

post-2463-0-56350100-1345905834_thumb.jpeg

Video Game Collection :3 (Left Shelf =Xbox Games, Middle = Wii, Right = Cables and shiz)

post-2463-0-78179200-1345906072_thumb.jpg

Xbox with awesome sticker

post-2463-0-36482100-1345906133_thumb.jpg

Book Collection!(theres more behind them lol)

post-2463-0-13388100-1345906184_thumb.jpg

MORE VIDEO GAMES(and other) Collection!

(Top Left =Game cube Game cube games!AND PINKIE!, Top Right = PSP Games and starting my new CD Collection, Bottom Left= Bone Comics Collection, Percy Jackson, SpiderWick Chronicles, And GAMECUBEZ), Bottom Right = Just something i bought when i was in mexico lol..)

post-2463-0-84760500-1345906359_thumb.jpg

Hope U liek :3

Edited by Jibus

Here are my records:

post-7265-0-77722000-1345928015_thumb.jpg

Not many, but I'm very proud of it :)

and my Rubik's Cubes:

post-7265-0-41686500-1345928072_thumb.jpg

very small collection, but I'm going to buy some new cubes soon

Edited by Spatsi
  • Brohoof 1

Not sure if it's colections because they are rather spontaneous -

1. Magnets, I try to get magnet in every town or interesting place I have been. So there nearly 45 pieces now.

Posted Image

2. Books, I realy love books, Im reading on Ebook, but still i have a lot of paper books, old or new one I dont mind if its good book. I will not count how much i have but there pretty a lot. They comfort me, sonetimes i can spend a day changing their order.

• Brohoof 1

Video games. So many video games. I have no less than 500 video game, and even more discs when you count copies (Of which some games I have accrued several over the years. I think I have 4 or 5 copies of Spyro The Dragon).

• 5 weeks later...

If you're talking physical media, my biggest collection is undoubtedly Pokemon cards. It pales in comparison to some but I spent quite a lot of money on it back in the day. I stopped getting them after the second generation pokemon started getting introduced.

However, if we're talking anything, my music collection is getting gigantic. 170 GB and counting...

My epic game/console collection. The collection was just too big to fit in one picture, so I had to take two to include the consoles. Still cant see some of them tho :I

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can´t see the Gameqube and the handheld consoles on the right. :I

But there is:

2 Gameboy Colours, gameboy advance sp, Ds and a PsP

• Brohoof 1

My largest collection would probably be my collection of old retro video games. This ranges from original game boy, to NES. (In fact my brother has the original gameboy still.)

Okay, my family just collects old Nintendo hardware. Not to the point of paying large amounts of money for old things, but just over time. Could be worth a lot in the future. ;D

Firearms. I have 25 of the lovely mechanical marvels, and I love them all dearly (as I don't get firearms I dislike, such as AR-15s).

The crown jewel of my collection is my Springfield M1A, which the only difference between that and this:

Is a couple of pieces of metal making the action fully automatic and forming the fire selector (it's a military M14 stock with the fire selector cutout groove).

And it's not a shortened SOCOM model, it's full sized, wood furniture, and is simply beautiful.

Expect a picture of me with it soon in the proper thread.

i believe i had about 154 vinyl records when i went through them yesterday, about as many CDs, and a bag fulla cassettes as well as some nicer, newer ones that i have about 20-30 of. also i have over 750, i think, gigabytes of music. so the answer is my music collection. i'm gonna buy another record at the thrift store after school today. :3

My biggest collection is records, last time I counted I have over 200 of them most of them are Disco and House music

Posted Image

Showing them all would be impossible space wise but a small selection of some of my faverites

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Thousands of pokemon in my closet.

Ok, maybe not thousands, but a lot.

And we used to have at least over 100 something cd's, but my parents put them on itunes, then threw them away.

It was a sad day.

Oh, and GameInformer magazines.

Edited by Xanderal

I love to collect mess.

I keep it on my floor.

Posted Image

NO WAY YOU TOO?! :D

But in all seriousness, I used to "collect" Pokemon cards, only got like 200 and they weren't very unique or rare ones, so I kinda gave up. I'm not one for having a stash of something I look at.

If you count it though I buy T-shirts for the cover band of every concert I go to