Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just eight days more for release of Season 4. How do you feel?

InvaderShy

Release of Season 4  

65 users have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the release of MLP Season 4?

• I'm so excited, I just can't wait.
    • I'm indifferent about it, but I'll see it.

Well, if we see in the calendar, only eight days left for the release of MLP Season 4. After months of waiting and now knowing the release date, how do you feel?

Edited by InvaderShy

argh!!! i hate you!!! you made me remember that  the day 4 season comes out i've got two exams!! argh!! the same exactely day! (btw i am not hating anypony, just kidding) sure i'm excited... also it will be a relief.. if my exams went bad i still can gather a smile (it would be better for them... XD)

I'm really excited! I've been waiting for that to happen for months now! And with the Doctor Who Anniversary special coming the same day it will be really awesome! I made sure to clear that day in advance so I could devote it to two of my favorite shows! My face will most likely look like this when November 23rd rolls around:

205692__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

• Brohoof 4

The premier of season 4 will be the biggest thing for me until they release GTA V for PC.

Also, I like how there is no "i'm not too excited about Season 4 at all" button in the votes. And for that, my friend, you earn a cookie!

• Brohoof 2

Even though i won't be able to watch the opener with everyone else,  I'm still very excited for it's premier.  I am going to have to avoid spoilers after it as I did with the season 3 opener.  I remember seeing the gak image the first time I got on EQD when i got back.  Hopefully I can avoid spoilers while getting the episode on youtube.

I am VERY excited! :D I hate to say this, but all day yesterday I was fangirling because of all the new season four info being released.

...yeah...

To be honest, I can't remember a time when I was more excited. Everything we've seen so far looks great, and I have faith in the show staff to bring us a good season. I know I have my expectations up way too high, and I need to lower it, that way I don't end up disappointed, but I can't help it. :P The animation looks improved, the synopsis for all 5 episodes we know about so far sounds great...just everything. I almost left the fandom after MMC but I'm glad I didn't.

I'm so excited! :D

After all this time, it's so close I can almost taste it!  img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

While I don't want to get my hopes too high, I do hope it's worth the wait.  I have a feeling they'll deliver a memorable opener.  :)

I'm so excited! I'm even more excited because I'm going home that weekend and I actually get the Hub at home, so I can watch it on TV and I can't wait. I've been fangirling pretty hard for a pretty long time. Oh man. So happy. 

Let me show you my approximate reaction to season 4 being so close.

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH I'M SO EXCITED YAY!

*ahem*

This has been a moment in the life of SLC. Please tune in next time to hear more ear-splitting declarations of joy.

By the waaayyy, (spoiler alert)

I have randomly been doing little happy dances when no one is looking when I remember that Discord is in the season premiere. *does a happy dance*

I'm honestly indifferent, maybe slightly unenthusiastic. I'm not as "active" of a brony as I once was; it's starting to decay a bit. This is, in no small part, due to the approach of Season 4. To put it simply, I'm not very excited for it. I've got my reasons, and I don't really want to explain. I ask that you all respect that.

Regardless, it makes me happy that this is making you all happy. smile.png

Well of coarse I'm excited for season 4 and let me just say that weekend most fandoms are gonna be hyped for certain reasons this meme pretty much explains it 

Lol i am getting the Xbox One(hopefully) on launch! Its gonna be the best weekend ever! Probably gonna watch MLP on the XONE if Canada will even air the premiere 

Of course I'm excited for the brand new season!

Although the downside to it is that I have to pull a late night/early morning (e.g. 2:00am) or two to catch the episode live streams for the next couple of months, which means having to give up my early Sunday morning sleep in.

The joys of being an Aussie brony.....