Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do personally, if ALL the bronies were transported to Equestria

Pat.Rio.T.

I saw this topic, What if ALL the bronies in the world went to Equestria, and though that it would be interesting to create this follow up discussion.

If, in the case, that every single brony in the world was transported to Equestria, what would you yourself do?

Would you live somewhere else other than Ponyville to avoid the hoards of fans trying to get in and see all their favorite ponies, and try to live a normal life? Or would you fight the hoards and try to meet, or even date one of the mane 6, and see all of the famous sights in Ponyville? Would you go to Canterlot and try to become a royal guard or something, along with thousands of other bronies? Anything else?

I personally, would go find another small town somewhat of a ways away from Ponyville(but not too far), and settle down there, to hopefully avoid all of the fans, and try to get a job, get to know everpony  there, and lead a normal life. then, maybe after a month or so, after all the hubub has died down a bit, I might try to go visit Ponyville, and hopefully "bump into" somepony that I know, and at some point visit places like Canterlot, the Crystal Empire, Fillydelphia, Manehatten, and more.

So what would you do? (Just remember this is also assuming that depending on what you chose thousands other bronies might be trying to do the same thing)

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on the type of pony I became but not much I would live near the Crystal empire and plot to infiltrate to get to the portal there I might not get to the "real world" but ill at least have hands.

Yeah, id leave ponyville or equestria fast before things started getting too crazy. I really wouldn't want to be on Luna and Celestia's bad side for simply being there with everyone else. I'd probably settle down somewhere relatively distant, then return in about a year or two and see if everything is alright. (While leaving the mane 6 and Derpy alone beyond casual interaction.)

Hmm. This is a very hard decision to make. But, if this really did happen, I'd try to help out around Ponyville, and Canterlot. Because, I don't want to be on anyone's bad side. And I would also warn Celestia and Luna of some Bronies who like ponies a little bit too much, some people should know what I'm talking about. Not crushes, but "that." Anyways, since my OC would more than likely be a unicorn, I'd try to learn from Celestia. So there's mine. Oh yeah, and perhaps meet Luna.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

For me, I would move to a town somewhere far away from the fans and act like I was just a normal pony who moved in and not tell anypony about my previous life and just start anew. (and pray to Luna that everypony in ponyville/canterlot will be safe from some of the more ......aggressive fans)

Yeah I would try and avoid Ponyville at first. Probably go live in another small town somewhere. Get to know everypony in that town and make some awesome new friends. Then maybe go to Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire and meet some of my favorite ponies. :3

I don't know if any of the potential problems people have brought up would actually happen (overpopulation in Ponyville, fans mobbing the mane 6, fans trying to do...other things with the mane six, etc.). Or if those problems did occur, I think they would get fixed quickly because of the nature of Equestria. Equestria is a pretty peaceful place where even the worst everyday problems aren't that bad. The worst things that happen involve some monsters or dark magic that appear infrequently and always get vanquished in the end. As far as everyday stuff goes, the most "evil" characters are no more than mean, petty, bullies like diamond Tierra or a bit selfish like Lightning dust. And it seems like whenever a character has a personal problem, it gets solved pretty quickly and no pony ever has a problem with understanding the lesson they had to learn. So if bronies were having a hard time learning how to fit in in Equestria, and if the ponies were having a hard time accepting us, it would only take the amount of time equivalent to a single episode for all of us to learn how to cooperate and respect each other's space and find a place for all of us bronies to live comfortably.

Or the bronies could all just take the role of sea ponies and live underwater where nopony lives yet.

Personally, I would take it day by day. I would probably explore all over the place and let whatever happens happen. Knowing Equestria, I would probably make a lot of friends along the way and maybe find a place to settle down one day.

First thing would to go to Canterlot and just tell them that a huge army of bronies are coming this way that are from an alternate dimension, warn Celestia, maybe become friends with Luna, then move to Griffonia and become a traveller. When everything dies down, i'd probably go to Canterlot again and catch up with Luna.

• Brohoof 1

As others have mentioned, I feel we'd need to warn the princesses about the sudden invasion of extra-dimensional nerds. But, after the dust has settled, the dungeons and morgues are crowded, and the Mane 6 are in therapy, I'd make it a priority to find a way back home. Sure, I'd see the sights, take pictures, maybe hoofbump Rainbow Dash, but I certainly wouldn't want to live there longer than a month.

• Brohoof 1

I would spread the word that there is an MLP Forums get together at Feldo's house, in Canterlot, and the princess would house and feed us for free! Then I would raffle off tickets for a date with Luna.

Pocketing the cash I would hightail it to Appeloosa for a season and then take the train to Las Pegasus for gamble away my ill-gotten gains. Cheap cider and fast fillies....Silverhoof heaven.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably go to Canterlot to study magic or, if possible to Tall Tale to do the same, because Canterlot would be as full of ponies as Ponyville would be. And why Tall Tale. I dunno, but this place sounds insteresting. And I'm almost sure I will see Princess Twilight Sparkle one day if I stay in a big city. That's all what I'd do because studying magic would already be a big, big sing for sure.

I would probably become a giant dinosaur and eat muffins n' stuff. Also I would make Derpy the Princess of Equestria and then explosions and dogs and 3 legged ducks.

Derpy is best pony

Assuming were not human, and we be our OC's or something, I'd live in cloudsdale. I'd probably want to meet Spitfire. First though, I'd learn how to fly and get used to everything...that'd take awhile.