Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Flappy Bird

Codelyy

I honestly don't see whats so addicting or rage-enfulging about it. I've had it for a week now maybe and I find it more boring than anything else. My highscore is only three, but I don't have any urge whatsoever to try and beat it or do well in the game.

I guess I'm just not that type of person :P Lucky me.

I've heard a massive load about this game in class when students are using their iDevices when they aren't supposed.

Might download it. I usually get quite addicted and eventually get quite far in really hard, stupid games (for example, this game),

The game isn't that bad! But, I guess it really is a matter of opinion. One person's view of 'fun' or 'entertaining' may not align with other people's views of the topic, and labeling it as a 'bad' or 'stupid' game may apply to some individuals, but not all. 

In the end, you can't really judge art to be right, wrong, or stupid for everyone, right? It really depends on each of our own perspectives (and yes, games can be considered art too!). 

My high score is just 16, and I have to admit that it gets a bit boring for me after a while. But, this may not necessarily apply for everyone else.

Well, I recently deleted Flappy Bird because Im trying to make my life happy again.

My highscore is 40.

suck it.

That stupid lil idiot bird who thinks hes all cool with fat Jay-Z lips that thing looks more like a fish than a bird imo.

Edited by Eureka

This game is eating up my friends lives at the moment!

What sucks, is the fact that they want ME to play it, but I know better then to loose my life to this game!

(Incidentally the best score any has is 106) 

My high score is 6.

I am the Flappy Bird champion.

seriously this game sucks and I hate it AND IT RUINED MY LIFE and tore my family apart

Edited by Callisto

I'm going to try this game out. I like phone games and i bring my phone everywhere with me rarely topping up or making calls, without phone games i would never use my mobile phone. i like candy crush and angry birds i'll probably like this

Edited by Georgeson

I have decided to announce my retirement. I'm proud of this score and I won't obsess over beating it. Really I won't. Really. I mean it. Really. (We need an Applejack lying eponicon, that would have been so perfect)

sof.PNG

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to try this game out. I like phone games. i bring my phone everywhere with me and i rarely top up or make calls, without phone games i would never use it. i like candy crush and angry birds i'll probably like this

Just don't try and break the phone ;)

I have decided to announce my retirement. I'm proud of this score and I won't obsess over beating it. Really I won't. Really. I mean it. Really. (We need an Applejack lying eponicon, that would have been so perfect)

sof.PNG

How???? How did you ever get that score? My high score is 48

• Brohoof 1

sof.PNG

I already know this game is difficult by the replies on this thread and that score is very good, impressive.

• Brohoof 1

How???? How did you ever get that score? My high score is 48

Repetitive, simple, timing-based, single player games are my forte. Sadly I'm dead serious. I told you I somehow knew I would be good at this game.

Edited by JPBrony773

Just to tell anyone who is going to get this game and does not know a lot about it

It's a rage game... That's all you need to know

I would close all your windows if i was you because you don't want a phone flying out of the window ;)

I tried it and got to like 25 before I deleted it. While I can see why people find it so addicting, it's just not for me. I might have played it some more if it actually had some pretty good music in it, but I thought the flapping sound got very repetitive. 

I will stick to Helicopter Game, thank you very much.

This game has taken off so much in the last five days that it's ridiculous. It's all the rage at school too.

Right now I've got a high score of a modest 60, but I heard that one student got 100. (He's also School Captain)

The trick for me is to jump into gaps having fallen just underneath the bottom pipe. That way, when you reach the peak of said jump, your descending speed will be slower upon contact with the bottom pipe, making the next jump easier to make.