Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever get caught?

applejock

When I saw the title I thought it meant "getting caught" but it's about ponez so..

I will never get caught singing the songs because I don't sing them aloud, I do in my head though. I do repeat some scenes from the show I like. I never got caught doing that yet.

I may not get caught singing it but I've been doing so much catch up on episodes lately that the theme song is in my head when I try to fall asleep and I "hear" it when I wake up. 

Every night.

Every morning.

OK, I still smile anyway. 

I always get caught singing my fav MLP tune. I got caught this morning singing Apples to the core in the shower at the top of my lungs. I walk out the bathroom and my mum is just standing there giving that "I don't know if I should be scared or not" look. Every time I say:

"Don't worry about it, just let it happen"

• Brohoof 1

Funniest thing happened yesterday. No one I am personally associated with know I am a brony and frankly I don't want them to know. I was posting on these forums when someone came and sat right next to me and was staring at my computer screen. I quickly closed my laptop and told him not to say a word. I was SO relieved when he left.

Well I was on the forums, looking around, when Dad walked right in on me, but I closed the page just in time and switched to YouTube. But it was so close, that he might have caught a glimpse of my page with a Pinkie Pie background xD. Either he didn't or wouldn't say anything about it and try to forget it.

I sing the songs in public all the time, get brohoofs too, Brony con was best because I started humming smile smile smile

and the whole freaking con broke into song, Was like an 80's movie!

• 3 weeks later...

I always sing or hum my favorite songs from the show but no one ever notices!  :( The only close to notice, was when I was singing the Luna parody of Let it go, and one of my friends sung one part, but I think it was the original  >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I sing all the time while I work and on skype with friends. Every now and then I'll sing while downstairs doing something, no pony seems to mind or notice other then my friends and husband. They all say my voice is cute when i sing and try to figure out how can I know so many MLP songs lol!

Never been caught.  I have never sang, hummed, or drew anything pony-related.  I do all brony activities in private.  In public, I show no outward appearance of being a brony.  In fact, I pretend to be the anti-brony I once was, with my most advanced pony vocabulary (in public) being "Rainbow Dash".  I've had some somewhat close calls, but I do not expect to be caught.  If I ever do get caught, I will make the person swear not to tell anyone.  I plan to get in contact with bronies in my school in the future; however, I will have to do it so that anti-bronies don't catch me.

Nah. I try to act all ninja like especially if I've got my eye on something in public I'm buying. I just casually walk by merch and glance at it. If I buy it I act really "Sup." about it if that makes sense. Lol.

I'm very contradicting with myself. I'd like to meet other bronies which means taking the chance of showing it in public in some form, but I'm also really scared of it. Yet, everyday I wonder: What if there's someone out there, somewhere, close by and waiting for the perfect person, the perfect friend, to walk by and exchange that "look" that just says both people involved in that glance are thinking the same thing and like the same thing. I know I'm looking for that. Wish I was a bit more brave about it.

I've been caught multiple times because I'm like an amp when I sing tunes, I sing it loud and obnoxiously so everypony can hear, it was all worht it because I've made a good 5-6 friends doing that, now they're the only people I talk to being anti social and stuff. I love being a brony sometimes. :D

Humming or softly singing your fav MLP tune? Lol it so happend today while i was doing laundry, I was humming one of Raritys songs "Art of the Dress" and just hit the chorus when the wife came in behind me and sang it at the top of her lungs "I'M STITCHING TWIIIILIGHTS, DRESSS!"

That's such a cute story! ^^

I may have a couple of times, once when I was washing dishes, and I usually wear my headphones, my mom or dad would walk in.

But I don't softly sing or whisper, I flipping scream this stuff, I get into it.

Hell, I even dance sometimes. xD

• Brohoof 1

You can catch me humming or even singing any of the songs from the show around my house. Sometimes, my brother even joins in too! We've been singing Got the Music in You mostly since that song is sooo catchy. Lol it's funny because both of us try to mimic Big Mac's deep voice to no avail  :mellow: