Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Everything my sister watches on T.v. 

Nickelodeon: Everything barring Avatar, Danny Phantom, Fairly Odd Parents and most of the older cartoons

Disney: Everything but Gravity Falls

Cartoon Network: Everything barring Adventure Time, Gumball and Regular Show.

Johnny Test can rot in hell.

• 2 weeks later...

90% of what's on CN and Nick is garbage now adays, so I'll just say that.

Remember back when Nick and CARTOON NETWORK actually aired some good stuff? 

#NeverForget

Any mainstream cartoon post the incarnation of Spongebob.

Almost all cartoons not aimed at preschoolers or at teens rely on stupid humor, carrying on the footsteps of Ren and Stimpy but more most notable Spongebob Squarepants. All these cartoons are horrible for kids to watch.

Any cartoon aimed for the younger audience talks down upon them (except Toot and Puddle, best Preschool show ever!)

Any cartoon aimed for older audiences are still shown to the younger demographic (such as Family Guy and The Simpsons)

• Brohoof 2

Remember back when Nick and CARTOON NETWORK actually aired some good stuff?

#NeverForget

Those were good times... :')

#NeverForget

• Brohoof 1

I can think of a couple of kids shows that are bad, but the worst offender imo goes to Spongebob Squarepants. It went from being a fantastic show, with great storylines and witty humor that both kids and adults could enjoy, to a horrendous mess where I now find it embarrassing to even sit down and watch.

From 1999-2004, Spongebob Squarepants was a show that everyone I knew watched and were proud to admit it. Sometime after the 1st movie (2005-Onwards) the quality of the episodes fell significantly. I would continue my rant, but I think enough people in this post already voiced their opinions on modern Spongebob.

I feel like Spongebob has run out of ideas to stay fresh since it's been on the air for 15 YEARS ALREADY!!!!!!!! It's time to retire the Sponge and give other shows a chance to rise to the occasion.

• Brohoof 2

I can't really watch almost 70-80 percent of the series on Disney Channel without feeling like the shows are really bad or something similar.

(edited)

Hm. Hugging real life ducks usually freaks them out. 

It's been a while since I watched TV, but I wouldn't doubt there are many terrible ones. MLP is such a godsend, teaching kids important lessons that even some adults need to learn.

Edited by Solar-Wind
  • Brohoof 1

Worst kid's shows?

- Ant Farm. It's a show-long commercial for their latest crappy music and "Popstar", who is apparently a good singer. After all, the characters keep TELLING US THIS! REPEATEDLY! Sonny With A Chance was so much better than this crap.

- Sam And Cat. Cat was hilarious as a background character for the lols. Sam was a boring angry spotlight-stealing Anti-Sue. Together, along with a cast of cliched characters, they make their newest spinoff show... absolutely terrible!

• Brohoof 3

I really hate all the Lego shows that are on CartoonNetwork. God those are bad.

I also can't stand Johnny Test. I reuse to even have it on in the background. It's pure stupidity.

And Uncle Granpa.... Just... What the hell is that?

Sam and Cat on Nickalodeon is also really bad. They took the two most popular characters from their two most popular shows that ended, jammed them in a blender and tried to pass it off as a new show. Stahp.

None of those people can act, either.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Generation 3 My Little Pony

I would like to call: My Little Pony:Throw The TV Out Of the Window.

All generations prior to this one were so awful!

I did love the artwork for gen 3 (or whatever generation had them as adults but in the same style, I can't remember)  though far more than this current one. It was beautiful.

Edited by Solar-Wind
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm actually really surprised nobody has pointed it out specifically but Uncle Grandpa. I just have no words for that show. One of the characters is a female tiger who literally urinates/defecates (I'm not really sure which) rainbows to fly around, and the entire show is like that. I watched a 15 minute segment once. I couldn't stop watching due to the train wreck effect (is so terrible you can't look away), and when it was done, not even joking or exaggerating, I went and beat my head against the fridge for 5 minutes, and I know it was 5 minutes because I could see the clock on the oven out of the corner of my eye 

Edit: Nevermind, it was named as I typed. But still, terrible terrible garbage

Edited by HeroSparks
  • Brohoof 2

I'm actually really surprised nobody has pointed it out specifically but Uncle Grandpa. I just have no words for that show. One of the characters is a female tiger who literally urinates/defecates (I'm not really sure which) rainbows to fly around, and the entire show is like that. I watched a 15 minute segment once. I couldn't stop watching due to the train wreck effect (is so terrible you can't look away), and when it was done, not even joking or exaggerating, I went and beat my head against the fridge for 5 minutes, and I know it was 5 minutes because I could see the clock on the oven out of the corner of my eye 

Edit: Nevermind, it was named as I typed. But still, terrible terrible garbage

I just watched that on Youtube. 

It's terrible. The tiger is ridiculous and, pardon my language, but that show the characters in that show act retarded. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ben 10: Omniverse bucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!

MAJOR downgrade from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. The only good thing about it is Rook Blonko.

Edited by Anti-Villain

I'm gonna be truly honest, but most shows, now......really suck and there are quite a few of them.   Not to mention, it seems Cartoon Network, Disney XD, and Nickalodeon is doing away with Cartoons and putting some comedy bullshit, which, IMO is a mistake.  Like if you think about it, those cartoon channels are meant for "cartoons" not some comedy show, like Kickin' It, Dog with a Blog, The Thundermans, etc.  Those, are just a waste of money and space, tbh.  At this point, I pretty much stick to The Hub, Nicktoons, and Boomerang, b/c those and I mean those channels have excellent cartoons, (although there are at least 2 that suck).   If there is one thing I want to say, I wish that the cartoon channels had the "true" cartoons and somewhat go back to the way they were, b/c those were good, and very kid appropriate, even for young adults. (Spiderman: The Animated Series, baby, Whooooo).

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lazytown. Definitely Lazytown.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes it, but seriously... what the fuck is up with this show?? :umad:

LazyTown_6a00d8341da62d53ef00e54f62bb61.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

Any mainstream cartoon post the incarnation of Spongebob.

Almost all cartoons not aimed at preschoolers or at teens rely on stupid humor, carrying on the footsteps of Ren and Stimpy but more most notable Spongebob Squarepants. All these cartoons are horrible for kids to watch.

Any cartoon aimed for the younger audience talks down upon them (except Toot and Puddle, best Preschool show ever!)

Any cartoon aimed for older audiences are still shown to the younger demographic (such as Family Guy and The Simpsons)

Toot and Puddle!! I remember that! Awww...I wish Nick Jr still ran it. ;u;

Toot and Puddle!! I remember that! Awww...I wish Nick Jr still ran it. ;u;

I saw it on Noggin. Seriously the only show my foster brother would watch that I HAD to watch with him, because even I learned things.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

post film songebob and uncle grandpa

dear lord....

Lazytown. Definitely Lazytown.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes it, but seriously... what the f*ck is up with this show?? :umad:

img-2385643-1-LazyTown_6a00d8341da62d53e

welp,i never watched that show but i loved g3 mlp and teletubbies

............YEP.....

Meh. PPG was bad in my opinion. Too much sacchrine, not enough blood.

ahem

tv-y7.gif yeah....that's why there's no blood

oh and yeah, i hate teen titans go. quit destroying DC.

This show

the ponies are all too sexy. It'll give kids the wrong idea

nuff said...filling up space lalalalall ok im done

Edited by DoubleRainboom
  • Brohoof 1