Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

Rarity or Diamond Tiara.

One of those two. Rarity is so relatable and DT is so adorable. She gets no love, and I'm sure if her character was developed a little more, she'd be appreciated more. She's only known as the bitch filly.

My favourite has to be Pinkie Pie, she's just so loveable, but just to make it clear, I have a list from my most loved to most hated, here is the first five of the list.

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Princess Celestia

3. Princess Luna

4. Rarity

5. Twilight Sparkle

My favorite pony of all of them combined would be DJ PON3 hands down. She my favorite so anytime I see her in the background of any episode new or old I get excited. She will always be my favorite pony, but I still love dr whooves and derpy of course. But Dj pon3 comes in front of them by an inch. :D

Applejack is best pony. I want to say no contest but rarity, pinkie, fluttershy and rainbow all but up a good fight. Which leads me to this. WHY NO RARITY LOVE? Rarity is amazing! Also why so much twilight love -.-? She's a great pony but come on she's not thhhhhaaaat great.

Applejack is best pony. I want to say no contest but rarity, pinkie, fluttershy and rainbow all but up a good fight. Which leads me to this. WHY NO RARITY LOVE? Rarity is amazing! Also why so much twilight love -.-? She's a great pony but come on she's not thhhhhaaaat great.

I think the answer to that is that Twilight secretly casts the "Want It, Need It" spell on herself before each episode. But old Full Spectrum agrees with old Ajacks that Rarity deserves more love from the fans.
  • Brohoof 1

Somehow, this thread doesn't seem fabulous enough... Oh, I know Why! It needs more Rarity love! Rarity will always be my favorite pony, but I notice that my second favorite pony is nowhere on the lists above. Where is Shining Armor?

For out of the mane 6 it was a tie between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle, But I had to Go With Twi. For the secondary pony I chose AppleBloom Shes Just so cute and adorable. And for the teritary background one i chose DJ P0N3. :wub:

Somehow, this thread doesn't seem fabulous enough... Oh, I know Why! It needs more Rarity love! Rarity will always be my favorite pony, but I notice that my second favorite pony is nowhere on the lists above. Where is Shining Armor?

I know right?! Shining Armor made the last to episodes of season 2 in my opinion, and they are missing Princess Cadence too, I Hope they make more episodes with Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

'Tis quite true! There's different things I like about each pony. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS THE BEST! My top two would probably be Twilight and Rainbow Dash. :D

post-9057-0-92818600-1350682694.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My favorite changes on what I'm looking at. Overall Rainbow Dash is my favorite, for she is the coolest and my favorite to watch.

However, Pinkie Pie is the funnest pony and Fluttershy is the cutest pony.

• Brohoof 1

Archer Bodkin is and will always be best pony. Why? WELL I DON'T KNOW! I like writing stories, so I like characters that are on screen for two seconds, don't get any speaking roles, and don't get any hype or acknowlegement. That way, I can fill in the blanks with their story and background myself!

mane six:rainbow dash because she reminds me of sonic nothing special XD

Second:Princess Celestia well....i dont really know why..i just do...maybe because the day is my second favorite time

Background:i dont really have a favorite background character

of all time: a tie between Princess Luna&Nightmare Moon again i dont know why...i guess because i just really love the night maybe.

1.Fluttershy,she is so cute.Plus i can relate to her personality.

2.Princess Luna.,again i can relate to having trouble making friends,also she has awesome design.

3.Lyra,I find all the fan related material about her very interesting.

Da buq, it says i never posted in this thread. I must fix that.

My favorite pony of all time is most definitely Luna. In fact, season one Luna. The Luna you see at the very end of the second episode was so cute, and got me right in the feels. I liked her mane better before it was flowing and such.

Out of the mane six I would say Applejack. I'm sorry, Twilight practically ties, but AJ stays ahead just a bit. She's faithful and strong after all. Good friend and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack all the way she is cute and in my opinion she is well under rated. Listen to this for example.

Twilight- Twilight went to the gala to see the princess who she rights a letter to every week.

Rainbow dash- Rainbow went to the gala to see the wonderbolts who she already maid friends with in the episode sonic rainboom.

Pinkie pie- Pinkie went to party even though she parties everyday

Fluttershy- Fluttershy went to she critters even though she has loads at her home

Rarity- Went to find true love even though she has stallions at her every move.

Applejack- Went to get money for her family...

ANYONE SEE WHERE AM GOING??

• Brohoof 2

Applejack all the way she is cute and in my opinion she is well under rated. Listen to this for example.

Twilight- Twilight went to the gala to see the princess who she rights a letter to every week.

Rainbow dash- Rainbow went to the gala to see the wonderbolts who she already maid friends with in the episode sonic rainboom.

Pinkie pie- Pinkie went to party even though she parties everyday

Fluttershy- Fluttershy went to she critters even though she has loads at her home

Rarity- Went to find true love even though she has stallions at her every move.

Applejack- Went to get money for her family...

ANYONE SEE WHERE AM GOING??

I agree that Applejack had the best reason, but keep in mind that her plan hinged on making loads of money selling her apple goods at a place that was giving away free food. Perhaps not the best thought out plan

Posted Image

Well, It looks like I have to choose between you two.

Hmmm...

Meh, Doctor Whooves wins.

Doctor Whooves always wins.

You know you wanted to pick Vinyl.

I said shut up stupid brain!!!

I like all the mane six because there is at least one thing I can relate with them on but my favorite is Applejack because she like me is a straight talker and can sometimes come off as somewhat blunt. The halloween episode with Luna brought back a lot of memories of me trying to awkwardly fit in and as for Derpy she is one of those characters where I am sure what it is I like about the character but I like that character.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1