Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst food you've ever tasted?

CosmicHooves

I dunno. I actually like celery. I'm not a fan of it cooked though. 

The worst things I've tasted are either corn or beef strogonoff. 

I like things made from corn. I just can't eat corn on the cob or cooked. I like popcorn, cornbread, nachos...just not corn. 

As for the strogonoff it may have been because my aunt's a horrible cook, I don't remember if it was the beef or the sauce but something tasted like something died in my mouth. 

• 5 years later...

While I was in Mexico I didn't like any of the local stuff, but found an Italian restaurant and thought that would be good. Though I couldn't be more wrong, the pizza I got there was the saddest most disgusting pizza/"food" I ever had.

I haven't encounter any distasteful food yet. I can eat almost anything really.

Imported from Japan Seaweed candy. I had to pull over my car, and waste a bottle of Mt. Dew, (Gave up soda since then. Yay me!) rinsing my mouth over and over, and spitting it on the side of the road. I came very close to actually throwing up, it was so nasty!

• Brohoof 1

My friend once made this homemade pasta with goat cheese sauce. It sounded good until we all ate it. We all had to tell her it was absolutely disgusting (in the nicest way)... We then unfortunately proceeded to dump it all in the garbage.

It tasted like REALLY spoiled rotten milk! :baconmane:

Chicken fettuccine alfredo from the freezer, makes me want to freaking hurt myself every time the family decides having it for dinner. I am sure all you know what leftovers taste like after it is reheated, a little bit different, nowhere near as good as when it comes out of the oven. Well, this is like that, but the carrots are unevenly cooked and the chicken is disgustingly gooey and gristly.

I also like to note, that the only way to make a hamburger is to grill it, not bake it. *shudders*

When I was really young, I saw a plate of what I thought were grapes at my grandparents' house. I quickly grabbed one and threw it in my mouth. I'll never understand why people can tolerate olives. :yuck: I guess I can survive if there's a little bit in on a pizza, but I can't stand them in my salads.